Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's past & lack of photos  (Read 19690 times)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 11:48:31 AM »

The article says 'pictures and video of a sexual nature' - so probably them kissing  Roll Eyes

It's obvious they're spinning what he says
http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl...ngelige/article279090.ece

Also, it says the 'love affair' took place when she was in high school, in other words a minor, a child. Anyone who published the images - if they exist - would be breaking the law.

The way ekstrabladet described this as a 'hot love affair' between high school pupils is frankly sick.

It says a lot about how Marie conducted her life that they had to go all the way back to her high school friends for a story like this

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2013, 12:19:48 PM »

It's also Ekstrabladet. That's a really dirty sensationalist tabloid. The only reason why they fabricated this story was because there was this bizarre Madonna/Whore thing going on at the time with Mosh being the saintly Icon CP and therefore Marie was the French whore sexbomb on her way to marrying evil Joachim.  Roll Eyes

In all honesty, noone here takes Ekstrabladet seriously.

Okay, I apologise in advance for moving slightly off topic, but it just occurred to me while writing this post. What's wrong with Marie having had a sexlife before her marriage? According to what we've heard, even Mary 'Holden Commodore' Donaldson did.

hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 12:26:19 PM »

I don't think that's what they did she came out of nowhere talked to the media than stopped cause Jokke told her to the DRF did not released much info about her lots of blurry details like her education and work and when did she met Jokke EB grasped at what they found which was that ex boyfriend talking to the media

Personally I wonder where Marie was going in life prior to meeting Jokke what did she wanted for herself

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2013, 09:25:14 PM »

What? No photos of her 'acting' in a train commercial, taking trashy deportment classes or shoving popcorn in her face at the movies.  The horror!

Exactly.  Where are her Starmakers pics?  Where are her letters from grandmere and unpaid bills that were thrown away? 

Oh, wait...

It's not a big deal that there aren't any photos of her pre-Jokke.  She was not a public person.  Her friends haven't sold her out like Mary's friends.  They did visit her high school and talk to high school friends in the documentary that was released right before her wedding.  I don't see why this is strange.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 09:31:43 PM »

but It's hard to know who she was when there's so little info

did she supported herself? why did she worked for her parents at the end did she really supported herself?

her education is all over the place so does her work

and meeting Jokke exchanging email while he was still married and than what?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2013, 09:34:29 PM »

did she supported herself? why did she worked for her parents at the end did she really supported herself?

I don't think she needed to support herself since her family is apparently quite wealthy.  She attended the most expensive boarding school in Europe.  She was probably a trust-fund kid.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2013, 09:45:51 PM »

after being everywhere she worked for her dad (remember her days in shorts) was she a secretary there?

she started studying in one college in the US than went back to Geneva than back to a different college in the US

I still don't get why she ended up with  Jokke

dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2013, 10:11:23 PM »

they started when he was still married?
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2013, 10:14:20 PM »

They met at a party when he was (officially?) still married exchanged emails what went next IDK

dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 10:17:29 PM »

They met at a party when he was (officially?) still married exchanged emails what went next IDK
well, if Alex started with her toy Martin before divorce, why not J&M, Marie at least doesn't seem greedy.. thanks Henzo Smiley
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 10:19:06 PM »

because If that happened that's not what the DRF want us to know  Wink

dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2013, 10:23:13 PM »

because If that happened that's not what the DRF want us to know  Wink
l was being cynical  Smiley people don't wait for the marriage to officially end these days before they start looking elsewhere for the next partner.. sad really.   
OhLaLas

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2013, 12:04:35 AM »

Wow, this thread just highlighted how unremarkable Marie is in many aspects. If not, then her PR team must be absolutely amazing to be able to gloss over so much of her past.

Not that it was necessarily bad. In fact, traditionalists think that a perfect royal wife doesn't have any past. Marie fit this stereotype to a T.

dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 12:24:24 AM »

Wow, this thread just highlighted how unremarkable Marie is in many aspects. If not, then her PR team must be absolutely amazing to be able to gloss over so much of her past.

Not that it was necessarily bad. In fact, traditionalists think that a perfect royal wife doesn't have any past. Marie fit this stereotype to a T.

Marie is very much like Kate, raised & educated well - to wait for the rich husband.. at least no flashing from Marie..
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2013, 03:22:14 AM »

I guess I'm not seeing what the problem is with Marie's past? She clearly had relationships and those people were loyal to her hence there are no massive scandals. She went to school, she worked, she married Jokke.  Not everyone has to be as awful as Mary nor as successful as Letizia. Some people aren't  career driven and there is nothing wrong with that. It isn't  like she spent her entire life prince chasing like Waity did. She seems nice, she does what is required, she learned Danish, her stepsons seem to love her, she gets along with Alex, she has been embraced by Jokke's parents and appears to be a very sweet mother. I sincerely doubt that either Martin nor Marie can be blamed for the end of Jokke and Alex's marriage.

If I remember correctly isn't it not even known if Alex actually graduated college?  I know I have read that multiple times and while not the most accurate site that is still what Wikipedia says about her. And she went to three separate schools as well and I can't name a single ex boyfriend she ever had.Okay just even checked her official site and it never says she graduated or earned a college degree. Alex studid in Vienna from 83-84,from 84-86 she studied in Tokyo, and from 89-90 she studied in London. She also came from a wealthy family. She met Jokke in in 1994 and they were married in 1995. That always struck me as fast yet there isn't an implication that Alex was gold digging. Yeah she had two jobs but I think if she came along now some people would scoff at the jobs and the title and state their were nothing but spin unless we presented with every last detail about her career. I've seen that with Stephanie because we have no evidence of her working anywhere and I have even seen it with Maxima. I have no dislike for Alex but I don't see her as being significantly superior to Marie. Especially given how Alex is now being that to me she seems to be just as prone to looking like a Real Housewife of New Jersey as Marie does.

To me there is nothing wrong with either of Jokke's wives especially compared to the bogan. Depending on whether or not you like either woman you could either come up with a good description or a bad description based upon what we do know. They are the wives of a second son in a country that many don't even realize actually has a monarchy. They are both attractive, multilingual non-embarrassments who both seem to be reasonably intelligent.

Edit: Just noted that Marie does have a BA.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: