Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's past & lack of photos  (Read 19660 times)
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2013, 10:49:48 PM »

I just don't think she is sophisticated or refined expensive school or not

of course she is no bogan she isn't mean and nasty looking either

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2013, 11:00:31 PM »

Just to make it clear, I didn't mean to knock Marie when I started this thread. I was just wondering where all those photos were since I never saw them. I have since realized there's a whole bunch of royal ladies who's life before "royalhood" is largely a mystery to us. With Diana there of course were plenty of photos but for some reason not so much of others. Maybe they all wanted to hide hideous teenage photos, I don't know. It would just be interesting to see what they did and how they looked.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2013, 11:15:20 PM »

Just to make it clear, I didn't mean to knock Marie when I started this thread. I was just wondering where all those photos were since I never saw them. I have since realized there's a whole bunch of royal ladies who's life before "royalhood" is largely a mystery to us. With Diana there of course were plenty of photos but for some reason not so much of others. Maybe they all wanted to hide hideous teenage photos, I don't know. It would just be interesting to see what they did and how they looked.

Those photos aren't out there because she was a private person before she started dating Joachim.  Her family and friends haven't chosen to give any to the media.  It's not that different from many of the other commoners who've married royals. 
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2013, 04:05:02 AM »

Mary still speaks only two, Marie is fluent in at least three.
[/quote]

Oh that's right. Bogan High celing Danglish, and Bogan low celing Danglish

Poor MII doesn't have these languages  Roll Eyes No

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2013, 03:39:49 AM »

For a long time there weren't any photos of young or teen Diana in public either.  It was as though her life started as soon as the press noticed her.  But, with the publication of Diana: Her True Story, her family provided the dozen or so family photographs that we've all seen today.  Seeing those photos almost caused as much of a drama as the contents of the book.  With her death and the opening of the Diana museum at Althorp, we've seen more pre-Charles photos and even home movies.  But, it wasn't always the case.

I suppose Marie is lucky (or unlucky!) that no one in the press finds her interesting enough to dig through old photographs!
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2013, 09:55:11 AM »

Yep other than the wedding day Marie doesn't really interest the media hence little coverage If she would have married Fred there would be more old pics of her

lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2013, 04:32:29 PM »

I find Marie to be genuine and those around her seem to appreciate her for herself...................and lets not forget she receives no salary, unlike her SIL
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2013, 04:41:13 PM »

she seems like a good mother &  has a good relationship with her step kids, it looks  like for her family comes first, so l like her for that.
l just find it weird that F&J married women who look so much alike.   
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2013, 05:32:32 PM »

Secret I still don't think they look 'so much alike'. Both are brunettes but so are a lot of other women (myself included.)

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2013, 05:33:47 PM »

Secret I still don't think they look 'so much alike'. Both are brunettes but so are a lot of other women (myself included.)

Neither do I.   Thinking
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 05:43:35 PM »

l didn't say they were identical, l said they look much alike, I've seen photos of them were they do imo.
it's funny how Marie who comes from a rich family doesn't feel the need to spend a lot of money on clothes and wear designer clothes all the time  like Mary does, it should have been the other way around.
rsfc149

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 06:39:49 PM »

When I first saw pictures of Marie, she looked similar to the way Mary looked back then and in her first years as Crown Princess. Clothing and hair for example.
They both developped in totally different directions

http://princesseslives.blogspot.com/

- "All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point."
- "A moo point?"
- "Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo!"

http://la-vie-gourmande.blogspot.de
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2013, 05:08:56 AM »

When I first saw pictures of Marie, she looked similar to the way Mary looked back then and in her first years as Crown Princess. Clothing and hair for example.
Yes Marie grew up,Mary grew old 
rsfc149

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2013, 11:15:02 AM »

Yes Marie grew up,Mary grew old 

Laugh bounce Sad, but true

http://princesseslives.blogspot.com/

- "All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point."
- "A moo point?"
- "Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo!"

http://la-vie-gourmande.blogspot.de
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2013, 11:30:45 AM »

To Marie's credit It seems she knows her place inside the family and does not try to hog the cameras maybe that's why she is Marge fav DIL

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: