Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's All About Hairs - Kate's Pantene moments  (Read 204839 times)
HRH Miss Scarlett
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: February 01, 2017, 08:32:48 PM »

I think Richard Ward got fired when he/someone said Kate uses extensions.

James Pryce (worked for Richard and Katw went to him during the dating years bc he was cheaper as an associate stylist) who got fired within the first year of marriage due to his monumental indiscretion and need for fame. He is the one who said "I can't talk about Kate's hair but you can get the same look with extensions!" He also did that Chelsea blow dry North America tour.

Kate abandoned Richard Ward entirely for awhile and used Amanda Cook Tucker who is abysmal at styling Kate's hair and I think is responsible for the atrocious initial shoulder length style Katw debuted last December, and that Richard is on record to People or something as having had to fix, so thankfully Kate at least sees Richard occasionally now. Also based on her recent event in the Erdem dress it looks like she may be seeing him for blow dries again. Here's to hoping!
RubyLucinda

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: February 27, 2017, 01:08:53 AM »

I'd never seen this before!!!  Dead

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: February 27, 2017, 01:53:37 PM »

LMVDA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: February 27, 2017, 01:59:04 PM »

Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: February 27, 2017, 02:36:16 PM »

I seriously think that she's watched too many movies and wants to recreate moments seen on screen for herself in real life.. Which of course just makes her look off.. That's what I thought when I saw this post above

I'd never seen this before!!!  Dead

And this kind of confirmed it for me

It doesn't help that the media keeps harping on about "Kate's great hair", which is 90% extensions/ wiglets/ wigs.. Now she has an overinflated sense of the "greatness" of her hair..
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: March 01, 2017, 04:46:35 PM »

Kate's hair raising role model! From bouffants to beehives, the Duchess of Cambridge seems to be copying the retro 1970s locks of Princess Anne
http://www.dailymail.co.u...-locks-Princess-Anne.html

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: March 01, 2017, 05:29:27 PM »

Kate's hair raising role model! From bouffants to beehives, the Duchess of Cambridge seems to be copying the retro 1970s locks of Princess Anne

I have to confess, in almost all shown examples I prefer Anne's hairdo than Kate's.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: March 01, 2017, 06:02:23 PM »

I have to confess, in almost all shown examples I prefer Anne's hairdo than Kate's.

Same here. Anne's hairdo was in and modern at that time and it was pure Anne. Kate is just a copy of other people.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: March 01, 2017, 06:13:41 PM »

I don't like how, in some of the captions, the DM makes slight digs at Anne and her looks simply to prop up Kate. Seriously?! Anne of all people?!  Nono  IMO, Anne was quite lovely back in the day and even now, whenever she smiles she shines from the inside out! Kate's smile/grin never reaches her eyes which tell me that it's insincere.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: March 01, 2017, 07:57:08 PM »

So the ring of her dead MIL, the hairstyle of her Windsor aunt, the taste of her Ferguson aunt, the figure of her long deceased Windsor great aunt, the teeth of her dentist, the brains & intellect of her 2 year old daughter ... there is really NOTHING original in Waity.

Instead of copying Anne's hairdos, she should take note of Anne's work attitude.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: March 02, 2017, 01:07:00 AM »

So the ring of her dead MIL, the hairstyle of her Windsor aunt, the taste of her Ferguson aunt, the figure of her long deceased Windsor great aunt, the teeth of her dentist, the brains & intellect of her 2 year old daughter ... there is really NOTHING original in Waity.

Instead of copying Anne's hairdos, she should take note of Anne's work attitude.

Whoa now, don't put Charlotte down like that!  I can remember her sacrificing herself by going in for a hug to block the cameras from looking up her mothers dress as she squatted down.  Definitely smarter than her mom. 
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: March 02, 2017, 01:26:13 PM »

You are right, LDJJ, mea culpa.

But the fact that a 2-year old does instinctively THE RIGHT THING while her 34-year old mother can't, says a lot about the mother.

If it's right that kids learn most from their their parents in the early years, thank God for the nanny.
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: March 02, 2017, 01:34:44 PM »

Thumb up Thumb up Star

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
kelwag

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: March 02, 2017, 05:48:19 PM »

It is appalling how the DM wants to compare Anne to Waity. Anne ACTUALLY WORKS for the BRF and her charities. She doesn't give a fig about fashion or being a gag "fashion plate" gag. For Anne it's all about the work. Maybe Waity should try copying her work ethic and then she will actually achieve something worthwhile!
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: March 23, 2017, 10:57:05 PM »

Okay, her weave and/or wiglet has reached epic bad proportions!! What's going on with that hair bump and the weird bit of hair creeping out of the back of her hair's nest?

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: