Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's All About Hairs - Kate's Pantene moments  (Read 200374 times)
Vava

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: March 24, 2017, 01:49:38 AM »

Wiglet!
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: March 24, 2017, 01:59:56 AM »

Okay, her weave and/or wiglet has reached epic bad proportions!! What's going on with that hair bump and the weird bit of hair creeping out of the back of her hair's nest?

They've tried to make her hair more bouffant and hide the wiglet by taking bits of hair and teasing/back combing them. Afterwards, whoever did her hair forgot to comb it out to stop the hair from parting. That's my guess.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Huge Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: March 25, 2017, 09:49:21 PM »

Okay, her weave and/or wiglet has reached epic bad proportions!! What's going on with that hair bump and the weird bit of hair creeping out of the back of her hair's nest?

Maybe I am missing something here?  Why does she need to add hair?   I don't know many people under the age of 40 that wear wig, wiglets or extensions.  In fact, only one has extensions and that is because she cut her hair and hates it.

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: March 25, 2017, 10:25:16 PM »

I think it's to hide her back problem (I guess it's more than just a bad posture) not to mention it's her safety blanket and the media praised her for it. It's ridiculous because it's so obviously fake and her head looks like a lollipop. Crazy Seeing the pics again I noticed what felt also wrong with I first saw them. All the women interacting with her at the event were the very motherly type. In comparsion Kate looked extra uncomfortable and again touched children like she would touch a pet. I wonder if the palace notices both and strongly advice against it but she just doesn't listen or if they are truly that blind.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: March 27, 2017, 07:19:40 AM »

esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: March 28, 2017, 06:01:38 AM »

Maybe I am missing something here?  Why does she need to add hair?   I don't know many people under the age of 40 that wear wig, wiglets or extensions.  In fact, only one has extensions and that is because she cut her hair and hates it.
Shifting to her backside, what is that line/Mark  across her rump in pix one and two? Yikes
TexasBear

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: March 28, 2017, 06:46:51 AM »

Corset
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: March 28, 2017, 07:27:17 AM »

Or a bullet-proof vest - considering the W-minster event.
I've seen that outline in hers and other's clothes before.
In the US, high-profile women (wives of high govt employees) admitted they were asked to
wear the vests at high-visibility events -- with the raw comment that it doesn't protect
my brain or the rest of me.
It's hard to tell what's going on there but -- the outline has been seen in her clothes previously.
 Thinking
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: March 28, 2017, 09:49:22 AM »

Good grief!   If she's wearing a bullet-proof vest under that outfit, how skinny must her body really be? 
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: March 28, 2017, 01:58:03 PM »

Could also be some kind of orthopaedic corset. I doubt her back is just bad posture. There also were a few joined events over the years with much more high profile royals and yet she was the only one with such lines. Maybe it's because all her clothes are very tight but there are some bullet-proof high-end materials you wouldn't notice at all and I guess Kate would get the expensive version instead of the regular bullet-proof vest.

Back to the topic. I wonder what kind of hairstyle it will be today. Whistle

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: March 28, 2017, 03:18:05 PM »

Maybe I am missing something here?  Why does she need to add hair?   I don't know many people under the age of 40 that wear wig, wiglets or extensions.  In fact, only one has extensions and that is because she cut her hair and hates it.
Shifting to her backside, what is that line/Mark  across her rump in pix one and two? Yikes

My guess is her thong. We all know - from firsthand observation - that she either goes commando or wears a thong.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: April 12, 2017, 01:09:51 PM »

gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: April 20, 2017, 11:43:55 PM »

Now, just come ON!!  Yikes   What mean hairdresser is doing this to her? She looks ridiculous! So very very absurd.  Blink

What's that Texas saying? All hat and no cattle? Well, she's all hair and no duchess.  Thumb down

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: April 21, 2017, 01:32:16 AM »

She actually pays someone to give her a hump in the back of her head.
Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: April 21, 2017, 03:29:29 AM »

The "hair" is her distraction.  She needs a new enlivened hairstyle.  It's OK, Kate, you can cut it, it's only hair!  (or wiglets in her case).
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: