Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mummy Dearest's Darling Daughter  (Read 65055 times)
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: July 20, 2016, 07:59:21 PM »

Yet another photo to add to the very large collection of Izzy snuggling up to a mother who reacts coldly toward her.  It makes me so very sad to see this.  Izzy seems like a genuinely sweet and affectionate kid.  Mosh seems cold as ice toward her.  

I like Izzy and look forward to the day when she is a pretty teenager, she is already blooming .......... that should really p$$s off Mother Mary.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: July 21, 2016, 11:32:28 AM »

Sorry to veer off topic but that photo just makes the Vogue cover even more laughable.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: July 21, 2016, 06:17:31 PM »

ITA Barrie! She looks old and aging badly (I'm a year or two older than her and I'm not jowly or wrinkly yet), even in this not-close-up shot.  She could not be described as a "pretty" or even "handsome" woman at all.  If she wasn't married to Fred or Fred's bank account, she would be described as "plain".
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: July 21, 2016, 06:22:47 PM »

ITA Barrie! She looks old and aging badly (I'm a year or two older than her and I'm not jowly or wrinkly yet), even in this not-close-up shot.  She could not be described as a "pretty" or even "handsome" woman at all.  If she wasn't married to Fred or Fred's bank account, she would be described as "plain".

She's a legend in her own mind. I'm quite sure even her PR team doesn't believe 99% of the crap they write about her.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
moff
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: July 24, 2016, 09:22:10 AM »

Agreed, plain. Most females are......
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: July 24, 2016, 05:08:51 PM »

Ouch.  Do you mean to sound that misogynistic? 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #411 on: July 25, 2016, 01:02:50 PM »

Just like Pixie said. We don't want misogynistic posts here and it's very hard to not read your post like such. Besides - you just dished on "most females". We dish on royals here. Not everyone Huh?
Kemenate

Micro Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: July 25, 2016, 01:54:19 PM »

Is there a video to the picture? I cant believe that she has no mother feelings for her own daughter.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: July 26, 2016, 10:44:40 AM »

Yet another photo to add to the very large collection of Izzy snuggling up to a mother who reacts coldly toward her.  It makes me so very sad to see this.  Izzy seems like a genuinely sweet and affectionate kid.  Mosh seems cold as ice toward her.  

I like Izzy and look forward to the day when she is a pretty teenager, she is already blooming .......... that should really p$$s off Mother Mary.

This is what I can't wait for either. Izzy looks like she is well on the way to being a very pretty young woman.  In 10/15 years time, Izzy is going to be young, beautiful and have access to makeup artists, designer clothes and hair stylists to make the most of her beauty and no doubt the press is going to be interested in the young glamorous blood princess.

The Icon, is going to be 54 and outshone by her least favourite child. It is going to be fun to watch. Women like Max and Leti love their daughters and *want* them to shine and look nice. I've never once seen Max or Leti be awful to their children in public or let them go out looking terrible and poorly dressed or badly groomed. Even if some outfits might not be to my personal taste, I've never seen a AAA or Leo/Sofi in dirty, poor fitting, holey clothes. The AAAs sometimes have messy hair, but Dutch posters here have commented that young girls in the Netherlands wear their long hair out with no cares if it gets mess or not, so I can't really judge Max for just letting her daughters do what every other girl does.

The Icon on the other hand makes it clear what she thinks of Izzy, used to always send her out looking grubby in tatty clothes and seems to enjoy putting her in her place.

She is going to no doubt be a bitter middle aged woman unable to deal with the fact that her least favourite child is the one commanding all the attention.

It's going to be hilarious.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: July 26, 2016, 07:01:20 PM »

My heart aches when I see this pic  Cry I can't believe how cold she's with her own, sweet daughter. I just want to give a big hug to Izzy  Hug

ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: July 26, 2016, 07:22:12 PM »

Does Mary perhaps things this is how Royals should be with their children? Cold and distant? We know that Queen M wasn't exactly hands on with her own children but even she seems more affectionate then Mary at times.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: July 26, 2016, 07:36:01 PM »

Does Mary perhaps things this is how Royals should be with their children? Cold and distant? We know that Queen M wasn't exactly hands on with her own children but even she seems more affectionate then Mary at times.

She doesn't act this way with her three other children, so I'd say no.  There is absolutely nothing that Izzy could have done to make Mosh behave so continuously cold toward her, but my guess is that something happened in the marriage around the time she was born, or Izzy has some sort of trait that Mosh herself has and dislikes.  I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day analyzing the videos and pictures we've seen over the years.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: July 27, 2016, 06:01:26 PM »

This is what I can't wait for either. Izzy looks like she is well on the way to being a very pretty young woman.  In 10/15 years time, Izzy is going to be young, beautiful and have access to makeup artists, designer clothes and hair stylists to make the most of her beauty and no doubt the press is going to be interested in the young glamorous blood princess.

The Icon, is going to be 54 and outshone by her least favourite child. It is going to be fun to watch. Women like Max and Leti love their daughters and *want* them to shine and look nice. I've never once seen Max or Leti be awful to their children in public or let them go out looking terrible and poorly dressed or badly groomed. Even if some outfits might not be to my personal taste, I've never seen a AAA or Leo/Sofi in dirty, poor fitting, holey clothes. The AAAs sometimes have messy hair, but Dutch posters here have commented that young girls in the Netherlands wear their long hair out with no cares if it gets mess or not, so I can't really judge Max for just letting her daughters do what every other girl does.

The Icon on the other hand makes it clear what she thinks of Izzy, used to always send her out looking grubby in tatty clothes and seems to enjoy putting her in her place.

She is going to no doubt be a bitter middle aged woman unable to deal with the fact that her least favourite child is the one commanding all the attention.

In comparison to Mosh...Maxi and Leti seem very hands on with their daughters. I still remember that clip of Max and the 3 A's at the Vancouver Olympics. Especially Amalia and Alexia were occupied with a Wii. Max simply took the controllers out of the girls hands and puts them upon a cupboard out of their reach. And then when she looks up and saw that the camera had captured her move she gave a kind of innocent look. A la "As a mother you have to do this kind of thing sometimes, don't you??"
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: July 28, 2016, 12:28:14 PM »

This is what I can't wait for either. Izzy looks like she is well on the way to being a very pretty young woman.  In 10/15 years time, Izzy is going to be young, beautiful and have access to makeup artists, designer clothes and hair stylists to make the most of her beauty and no doubt the press is going to be interested in the young glamorous blood princess.

In comparison to Mosh...Maxi and Leti seem very hands on with their daughters. I still remember that clip of Max and the 3 A's at the Vancouver Olympics. Especially Amalia and Alexia were occupied with a Wii. Max simply took the controllers out of the girls hands and puts them upon a cupboard out of their reach. And then when she looks up and saw that the camera had captured her move she gave a kind of innocent look. A la "As a mother you have to do this kind of thing sometimes, don't you??"

Haha, I remember that!

I also remember when after a few minutes of it, Max took the annoying Vuvuzela Amalia was playing with during the 2010 photo shoot with a triumphant 'HA' look on her face. Not in a mean-spirited or nasty way, she just looked like any other mother who had just succeeded in wrangling the annoying toy off her kid and had put an end to it, like every parent has to do sometimes.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: July 28, 2016, 05:59:05 PM »

Haha, I remember that!

I also remember when after a few minutes of it, Max took the annoying Vuvuzela Amalia was playing with during the 2010 photo shoot with a triumphant 'HA' look on her face. Not in a mean-spirited or nasty way, she just looked like any other mother who had just succeeded in wrangling the annoying toy off her kid and had put an end to it, like every parent has to do sometimes.

Max with Vincent:

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: