Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mummy Dearest's Darling Daughter  (Read 169449 times)
schmichaelira
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: November 16, 2018, 02:32:44 AM »

You guys are so funny. I love Josephine. I love Izzy too. I think those two girls are very different, but I can see them coming together as they enter adulthood. I think they will be closer the older they get, by necessity, and for their own sanity.  Jumping

I am geekyroyalaficionado on instagram&youtube
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: November 16, 2018, 02:49:28 AM »

Did we already see this? SvenskDam published some pictures under the headline: "princess Josephine's show during Hubertusjakten" Roll Eyes

https://www.svenskdam.se/...how-under-hubertusjakten/

Fred isn't impressed  Whistle

He may be unimpressed but I don't see him doing anything to correct Josie's behaviour.

Star

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: November 16, 2018, 04:39:12 PM »

Poor old Freddie is probably afraid to do anything since it's obvious Josie is Mare's favorite.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: November 16, 2018, 07:16:52 PM »

Poor old Freddie is probably afraid to do anything since it's obvious Josie is Mare's favorite.

Exactly my thoughts.  Tongue
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: November 16, 2018, 08:06:14 PM »

Poor Josephine. I hate that the Derf children are so neglected when it comes to parental love and guidance. Itís really sad to see them grow up being set up for failure. If they succeed in life, it wonít be because of their parents.

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: November 16, 2018, 08:35:16 PM »

Did we already see this? SvenskDam published some pictures under the headline: "princess Josephine's show during Hubertusjakten" Roll Eyes

I am not a psychologist but this just makes me think of basic child psychology 101.  If a child does not get enough attention, they will do what it takes to get some, even negative actions at inappropriate times.

SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: November 22, 2018, 02:01:59 AM »

I see Josie's behaviour as a combination of attention seeking and bad parenting. When I was first looking at the Danish Royal family she reminded me of another Scandinavian princess who's deemed the "brat" princess, but the comparison for me is that josie doesn't have that guidance and example set to her. Childish frolics are fun but she's at an age now where the rules should be laid to her and she should follow. Again it just shows how lax the parenting is  Thinking
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: November 22, 2018, 05:29:54 AM »

I can hardly wait until Isabella and Josie's epic battles with their mother.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: November 22, 2018, 07:06:44 AM »

Interesting-I would have thought her first son would be-future king etc
Blueskies

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: November 22, 2018, 10:15:37 AM »

Josie is now at the age when she should behave in a manner befitting her title.  This is really no different than any other child, really - all kids should know how to behave in public.  I might have excused it when she was younger, but itís time to shape up.  Iím not sure whatís going on that the parents arenít taking her more firmly in hand on this topic.  And youíd think sheíd pick up on the more mature behavior of the other three kids.  Iím less than impressed with her.  These antics arenít cute, imo. 
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: November 22, 2018, 12:24:35 PM »

Poor Josephine. I hate that the Derf children are so neglected when it comes to parental love and guidance. Itís really sad to see them grow up being set up for failure. If they succeed in life, it wonít be because of their parents.

I notice Marie and JOkke haven't allowed Josie anywhere near Athena in public without close supervision since Athena was copying Josie's bad behaviour over a year ago.
polllyemma

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: November 30, 2018, 01:26:32 AM »

I am not a psychologist but this just makes me think of basic child psychology 101.  If a child does not get enough attention, they will do what it takes to get some, even negative actions at inappropriate times.
I have kids and this behavior is no longer appropriate for a 7 year old. If she was 3, it would be different. But she should have been taught better by now. 7 year olds are capable of a high degree of self control. In fairness to Fred and Mary's response in the photos, it is really challenging to handle a misbehaving child in public. You can come down on them hard in private, but that's very awkward when other people are around. And they're being photographed. The photos could be taken out of context and turned into a news story.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: November 30, 2018, 02:58:09 AM »

I had a trick with My kid when in  needed discipline in public, every time my kid was misbehaving, I would ask Do you need to go the bathroom? Whatever  misbehavior stopped immediately.

Arriving home then was no time ďgo to the bathroom nowĒ

It meant you are so grounded, no tv, no playing outside, or whatever activities I knew will hurt to live without for 2 weeks!

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: November 30, 2018, 03:00:49 AM »

true but you learn at home, and then behave in public. Which tells me that they don't have the handle on their children either way.

And Josie started from the get-go. Some people find behaviour cute when the children are small, I find it highly annoying.

here ^^^ she threw a temper tantrum because Nikolai was with Henrik on the swing and she wanted on  Snare

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:46:25 AM by PeDe » Logged

genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: November 30, 2018, 03:17:28 AM »

Real mad  This is shameful.  I'm sorry, but I really want to take Josie over my knee and give her a good butt swat.  Why do I have a feeling that if Mosh and Frodo divorce,  Josie will be used as weapon against Frodo?

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: