Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mummy Dearest's Darling Daughter  (Read 169493 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: November 30, 2018, 03:26:16 AM »

The best is when she’s shaking hands with adults then rolls her eyes and flounces off like “ ugh, peasants”
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: November 30, 2018, 06:25:39 AM »

Something is off with her. The exaggerated expressions and disruptive behavior in public at her age should get her marched back inside. This is one time when I’d give Mary a pass for having a nanny nearby, Mary or Fred could ask the nanny to remove her without interrupting whatever public event was taking place. Josie would learn pretty quick how to control herself. Assuming she can. Assuming nothing more serious is going on with her.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: November 30, 2018, 03:19:12 PM »

IMO, Josie's public displays are very telling glimpses into what happens behind palace doors.
A LOT of it has been taught and practiced by the adult(s) and allowed to be learned and practiced by Josie.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: November 30, 2018, 05:25:02 PM »

She has always worked my last nerve.  Nothing is cute about her, she's a brat and out of control.  I seriously believe there is something wrong with her, she's just not "right" and never has been.  I have always suspected a serious development disorder. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: November 30, 2018, 06:44:13 PM »

She has always worked my last nerve.  Nothing is cute about her, she's a brat and out of control.  I seriously believe there is something wrong with her, she's just not "right" and never has been.  I have always suspected a serious development disorder. 

I was wondering about that too. She seems way out of normal behavioral boundaries, and there may be a medical reason.
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: November 30, 2018, 07:42:03 PM »

To me, she indeed looks like a kid with some form of ADHD-like issues.

I have a few kids close to me who behave EXACTLY like her, including the weird faces and non-social behaviour, and of her age or even older.
IMVHO it's too easy to just blame the parenting (even though I am no fan of NQM or Freddles at all).
One of these kids happens to be the son of Lil'P's carer, and this woman is the most strict, consequent, straightforward, loving, nurturing parent I have encountered. And all the kids unconditionally love her to bits.

She's a trained child psychologist, certified childcarer and nurse, and has been working with 'difficult' kids for many years. She is a true master at making kids with behavioural issues act within the bounds of socially acceptable behaviour. It's a combination of endless patience, telling them clearly what is going to happen, what is expected of them, and what not, and very clear 'punishments' ('consequences' in the Dutch jargon; think naughty step or no toys for a while, and ALWAYS happening if the child does not comply. No threat is just a threat so to say), and a bit of leeway when a chlid just needs to blow off steam because of all the stimulants that have happened.
I use her techniques - sometimes even just a look in one's eye - and they WORK.

Still, at times she has problems letting her son behave in a way that is socially acceptable. She will use containment strategies once he's in overload, and thus limit the amount of disruption caused to the environment. Whereas I truly doubt that Freddles or NQM have learned any of these techniques, it would be utterly awkward if they did use such techniques while in front of a bunch of photographers.

So even though I agree on the preceived inadequate parenting techniques we've seen from Frodo and Mosh, they may well be doing their inadequate best given the public situation and the issues of their daughter.

PS: one of the Belgian RF kids is in a special school (either because of learning difficulties, like dyslexia, or behavioural issues), Sverre Magnus from Normay acts oddly every now and then (dunno about his school), and Dutch A  Alexia, whose behaviour at Queen's Day King's Day 2016 was slaugthered (and hotly defended by many) because of her tics, and diagnosed by the masses with Giles de la Tourette syndrome, may well have some issues, too.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: November 30, 2018, 07:55:40 PM »

She has always worked my last nerve.  Nothing is cute about her, she's a brat and out of control.  I seriously believe there is something wrong with her, she's just not "right" and never has been.  I have always suspected a serious development disorder.  

I was wondering about that too. She seems way out of normal behavioral boundaries, and there may be a medical reason.

Remember when Mosh was pregnant with the twins?  You could barely tell she was pregnant until some time around November (they were born in January). I've always thought that those kids got zero nutrients when they were fetuses. IIRC, right after they were born, Josie went back into the hospital for undisclosed reasons. I said back then that it would be a miracle if those babies were healthy due to what appeared to be a mother who wasn't gaining enough weight for the fetuses. It wouldn't surprise me one single bit if something was wrong with one or both of them.

And then of course, we have two idiots who don't know how to parent.  Christian and Isabella were both obnoxious as young children, but they seemed to be able to figure out how to behave once they reached school.  Vinny is well-behaved, but Josie still acts like a feral child.  Thinking
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 08:43:05 PM by pixiecat » Logged
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: November 30, 2018, 08:15:09 PM »

true but you learn at home, and then behave in public. Which tells me that they don't have the handle on their children either way.

And Josie started from the get-go. Some people find behaviour cute when the children are small, I find it highly annoying.

here ^^^ she threw a temper tantrum because Nikolai was with Henrik on the swing and she wanted on  Snare

There has always been a slightly snobby edge to Josie's behavior that always got under my skin. That is what has always made her behavior worthy of notice, rather than just another small child acting like a brat. I can't really offer solutions as so far my experience with my own children has been perfect public behavior with the occaisional meltdown reserved for mum and dad privately  Roll Eyes She's clearly M's favorite so maybe she is just the uber spoiled "baby" of the family. Sometimes that gets taken to such an extreme that it can never be corrected by society i.e. school. It will be a real tragedy if that is the case here.

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: November 30, 2018, 08:23:18 PM »

She's clearly M's favorite so maybe she is just the uber spoiled "baby" of the family.

Mary can see herself in Josie : same position in the family being the youngest daughter and the last of four siblings
+ her birth saved her marriage to Fred...

= Mummy's favorite child.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: November 30, 2018, 11:06:41 PM »

She has always worked my last nerve.  Nothing is cute about her, she's a brat and out of control.  I seriously believe there is something wrong with her, she's just not "right" and never has been.  I have always suspected a serious development disorder.  

Remember when Mosh was pregnant with the twins?  You could barely tell she was pregnant until some time around November (they were born in January). I've always thought that those kids got zero nutrients when they were fetuses. IIRC, right after they were born, Josie went back into the hospital for undisclosed reasons. I said back then that it would be a miracle if those babies were healthy due to what appeared to be a mother who wasn't gaining enough weight for the fetuses. It wouldn't surprise me one single bit if something was wrong with one or both of them.

And then of course, we have two idiots who don't know how to parent.  Christian and Isabella were both obnoxious as young children, but they seemed to be able to figure out how to behave once they reached school.  Vinny is well-behaved, but Josie still acts like a feral child.  Thinking

I bow to your superior knowledge here, Pix. I didn’t know Mosh et fils existed before 2012 or so. Good times. But if improper diet did this to them, hell is too good for her.

On the other hand, maybe she’s taking longer to grow up than normal. Maybe she’ll get civilized in another year or so.

shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: December 01, 2018, 03:48:31 AM »

Also, I can’t describe it exactly, but something about her numerous weird faces and expressions isn’t kid-like...just not typical facial expressions of a child that is “normal.”

I bow to your superior knowledge here, Pix. I didn’t know Mosh et fils existed before 2012 or so. Good times. But if improper diet did this to them, hell is too good for her.

On the other hand, maybe she’s taking longer to grow up than normal. Maybe she’ll get civilized in another year or so.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: December 01, 2018, 07:09:21 AM »

Also, I can’t describe it exactly, but something about her numerous weird faces and expressions isn’t kid-like...just not typical facial expressions of a child that is “normal.”

maybe she is emulating her mother. Mary is constantly overacting

and Izzy overacted as well at times

and then was told off

Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: December 01, 2018, 01:04:16 PM »

true but you learn at home, and then behave in public. Which tells me that they don't have the handle on their children either way.

And Josie started from the get-go. Some people find behaviour cute when the children are small, I find it highly annoying.

here ^^^ she threw a temper tantrum because Nikolai was with Henrik on the swing and she wanted on  Snare

That handshake gif  No
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: December 01, 2018, 04:54:53 PM »

Her parents are ruining this poor kid as we speak. Shame on them!!

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: December 01, 2018, 05:58:16 PM »

maybe she is emulating her mother. Mary is constantly overacting

and Izzy overacted as well at times

and then was told off

Yep, she learned from the best, so to speak.  I've noticed that Josie hasn't been told off for it yet, though.  Mosh probably loves it when Josie does it.  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: