Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mummy Dearest's Darling Daughter  (Read 117749 times)
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: December 01, 2018, 06:23:58 PM »

Guys, gals, we all totally hate Mares, and rightly so.
That much is clear.

But I find it hard to stomach that this thread seems to be turning into the bashing, not dishing, of a minor.
Yes, Josie acts like an idiot. Yes, she's ill-behaved. Yes, Mor is enabling all of it, as is her Far. But: she's a child.

Please?

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: December 01, 2018, 06:30:39 PM »

That much is clear.

But I find it hard to stomach that this thread seems to be turning into the bashing, not dishing, of a minor.
Yes, Josie acts like an idiot. Yes, she's ill-behaved. Yes, Mor is enabling all of it, as is her Far. But: she's a child.

Please?

We're bashing her parents for not parenting her properly.  She's far too old for this behavior to be acceptable.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: December 01, 2018, 06:57:41 PM »

Yup, because Yrma sees herself in Josie, not so much in Isabella. Izzy is all Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, and Josie is all Donaldson, as is Xtian. Poor Vincent is neither here nor there for her.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: December 01, 2018, 07:29:46 PM »

Yup, because Yrma sees herself in Josie, not so much in Isabella. Izzy is all Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, and Josie is all Donaldson, as is Xtian. Poor Vincent is neither here nor there for her.

And Vincent looks exactly like Isabella and Fred. Coincidence?  I don't think so.  Mosh is nothing if not predictable and shallow.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: December 01, 2018, 07:42:01 PM »

And Vincent looks exactly like Isabella and Fred. Coincidence?  I don't think so.  Mosh is nothing if not predictable and shallow.

She surely is.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #485 on: December 31, 2018, 12:26:25 AM »

That much is clear.

Please?

I hope it’s clear that it’s Fred and Mary, we’re dishing on. It certainly should only be them.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: December 31, 2018, 01:46:55 AM »

I really don't think there is anything wrong with Josie.  I think she is a spoiled rotten rich kid who has never been told no, given no boundaries, and adults such as nannies have not been allowed to discipline her.  Mary ( and maybe Fred) laugh and encourage her antics.  She probably hears Mary and Fred talk about the public and press.  So yes, it is all down to her parents, especially her mother.  In the right household , Josie would be a high spirited little girl who would know when to stop.
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: December 31, 2018, 04:33:41 PM »

That much is clear.

Please?

I don't hate Mary, Pomme - something truly horrible happened during her pregnancy with Isabella and it's been downhill ever since.

Josie probably has a sensory processing disorder: when children Josie's age go into sensory overload they can behave much worse than Josie does. I have seen it. For all of Mare's faults, SPD is difficult to deal with even if parents are equipped with the skills to deal with the outbursts. It seems that Mares is aware of the problem and I am inclined to think that's one of the reasons she keeps Josie close.  Thinking
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: December 31, 2018, 05:00:49 PM »

All four are props to Pickles.  Just some are more useful than others.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: February 18, 2019, 03:47:06 PM »

I really don't think there is anything wrong with Josie.  I think she is a spoiled rotten rich kid who has never been told no, given no boundaries, and adults such as nannies have not been allowed to discipline her.  Mary ( and maybe Fred) laugh and encourage her antics.  She probably hears Mary and Fred talk about the public and press.  So yes, it is all down to her parents, especially her mother.  In the right household , Josie would be a high spirited little girl who would know when to stop.
I don't think neither Yrma nor Frodo are very present parents when it comes to that. Yrma is somehow there, in her very own peculiar way, in Cristian's life. No wonder why, he will be paying the bills when she becomes a dowager and him king. But the rest... no, they are raised by nannies and you can tell.
Lord G¡n

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: April 22, 2019, 05:06:31 PM »

I don't think neither Yrma nor Frodo are very present parents when it comes to that. Yrma is somehow there, in her very own peculiar way, in Cristian's life. No wonder why, he will be paying the bills when she becomes a dowager and him king. But the rest... no, they are raised by nannies and you can tell.
Fred hated the way he was brought up, so I have always imagined that he would become involved in his children's day-to-day education. Maybe he letsthem have their way to make up for his  nanny-run childhood.  He did have a close bond with Q. Ingrid, didn't he?
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: April 23, 2019, 02:36:13 PM »

Yes, but that is just normal, you can tell QE II is closer to her grandchildren that she ever was to her own children, plus, they came in two different sets, I guess it was easier for her to be closer both to Andrew and Edward. You have also to think, that back then, people weren't that much close to their own children. My GP were close to both my mother and uncle, but our relationship with them was closer, since times changed.

Fred, as you very much said, wasn't close to any of his parents, he never made any attempt to conceal that fact. Now, add that he married the wicked witch of Tasmania, and bingo! Not the best recipe for a happy family, no?  Secret There will always be nannies, it's certain in these circles, but still... you could tell which families are close, and which aren't, sometimes body language says it all. And I'm not going as far as other countries, just watch Joachim and his 4 children, you can tell they are close. Even with the whole divorce thing, they made it work.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: April 23, 2019, 07:25:29 PM »

Fred hated the way he was brought up, so I have always imagined that he would become involved in his children's day-to-day education. Maybe he letsthem have their way to make up for his  nanny-run childhood.  He did have a close bond with Q. Ingrid, didn't he?

Derf just likes to play the world is me card,  it garners him sympathy but when it comes to actively doing something to change or improve the situation he is no where to be found.

If the Derflets turn out to be good people who actually contribute to their country it will he because of the nannies and their teachers and other influences but most definitely not their parents.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: April 24, 2019, 07:27:31 PM »

I wouldn't mind that actually, both Froddo and Yrma are the worst possible role models ever, so that is not bad. Also, I agree with you. My fear is, once he is finally king, well, how much time will it take for him before he sinks into a depression or anything like that? I hoope I'm very much wrong, but the whole Peter Pan thing, "I'm afraid to grow up", he has to grow a pair sometime before 70, no?  Secret
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: