Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mummy Dearest's Darling Daughter  (Read 99270 times)
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: December 01, 2018, 06:23:58 PM »

Guys, gals, we all totally hate Mares, and rightly so.
That much is clear.

But I find it hard to stomach that this thread seems to be turning into the bashing, not dishing, of a minor.
Yes, Josie acts like an idiot. Yes, she's ill-behaved. Yes, Mor is enabling all of it, as is her Far. But: she's a child.

Please?

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: December 01, 2018, 06:30:39 PM »

Guys, gals, we all totally hate Mares, and rightly so.
That much is clear.

But I find it hard to stomach that this thread seems to be turning into the bashing, not dishing, of a minor.
Yes, Josie acts like an idiot. Yes, she's ill-behaved. Yes, Mor is enabling all of it, as is her Far. But: she's a child.

Please?

We're bashing her parents for not parenting her properly.  She's far too old for this behavior to be acceptable.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: December 01, 2018, 06:57:41 PM »

Yup, because Yrma sees herself in Josie, not so much in Isabella. Izzy is all Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, and Josie is all Donaldson, as is Xtian. Poor Vincent is neither here nor there for her.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: December 01, 2018, 07:29:46 PM »

Yup, because Yrma sees herself in Josie, not so much in Isabella. Izzy is all Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, and Josie is all Donaldson, as is Xtian. Poor Vincent is neither here nor there for her.

And Vincent looks exactly like Isabella and Fred. Coincidence?  I don't think so.  Mosh is nothing if not predictable and shallow.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: December 01, 2018, 07:42:01 PM »

And Vincent looks exactly like Isabella and Fred. Coincidence?  I don't think so.  Mosh is nothing if not predictable and shallow.

She surely is.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: