Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Felix And Princess Claire of Luxembourgh News  (Read 284025 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #840 on: June 16, 2020, 07:09:44 PM »

I think the thought process from child advocate groups is for neither prepubescent male or female to wear any revealing clothes. not saying I agree with that completely but that’s their statement about online pictures

So victim blaming. Hey little Susie, you shouldn’t have shown off your 4-year-old belly. Now it’s your fault that man molested you.

There's this saying: Just because something isn't forbidden, doesn't necessarily mean that it is good to do it.

No reason for saying we're victim blaming anyone. No one did this. Some of us are just saying that there're enough crazies out there already without beating them to it. I for my forself would never post pictures online of a my naked/half-dressed up child. Simply because I don't even want to attract those crazies.

It goes of course without saying that should anything happen it would be and only be the fault of the culprit.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #841 on: June 16, 2020, 07:20:59 PM »

She’s only showing her arms and shoulders. Hardly provocative, even if she were a grown woman.
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #842 on: June 16, 2020, 07:58:14 PM »

She's a cute little girl who looks like her father's sister a bit. She does not need to be tsk tsked over a 6 year old appropriate outfit. She seems to have a close relationship with her brother and that is nice. Happy birthday without your crazy granny!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #843 on: June 16, 2020, 11:55:07 PM »

She’s only showing her arms and shoulders. Hardly provocative, even if she were a grown woman.

She did nothing wrong of course. She is 6. It is just - she is a public figure and it could trigger the wrong kind of people. Just from a professional kind of view - they should have avoided that pic (if one of our featured girls wins a swimming cup, she will be shown on the homepage with clothes on ... ). Don't want to go down that road now, sorry, I did not want to irriate anyone with the comment, I was just very surprised about the picture in that context.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: