Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 635 636 [637]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2262377 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9540 on: September 13, 2019, 10:50:55 AM »

I suspect they are in London for fertility treatment. If that is the case, one is often required to come in daily to the doctor for blood testing to establish the perfect moment to do the transfer. This would explain why they cant just leave for a prescheduled whatever. If it's day 10 of her cycle, no way are they going to Lux.
As it was said countless times before, they are strict catholics and such things are forbidden by the church. It would also not excuse Gui to not attend all the events he missed (there are lots of flights per day and I know that lots of business people fly to Lux for the day and fly back in the evenings) and how could they go on a several days tour to Maroco? They are back, they are lazy and useless and will never be able to do a good job. They need to step aside and let somebody do the job who wants to do at least some work and who is not afraid of doing events.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9541 on: September 13, 2019, 07:29:45 PM »

I suspect they are in London for fertility treatment. If that is the case, one is often required to come in daily to the doctor for blood testing to establish the perfect moment to do the transfer. This would explain why they cant just leave for a prescheduled whatever. If it's day 10 of her cycle, no way are they going to Lux.
As it was said countless times before, they are strict catholics and such things are forbidden by the church. It would also not excuse Gui to not attend all the events he missed (there are lots of flights per day and I know that lots of business people fly to Lux for the day and fly back in the evenings) and how could they go on a several days tour to Maroco? They are back, they are lazy and useless and will never be able to do a good job. They need to step aside and let somebody do the job who wants to do at least some work and who is not afraid of doing events.

It is not true that the Catholic church forbids IVF in general and there are Catholic ways around it ... If they were there for IVF he could go back to Lux and excuse her ...

Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9542 on: September 13, 2019, 08:31:32 PM »

They are still London, that is for sure, doing whatever is they do but working.  Snare
Why would they still be in London? Gui finished his "studies" in July and they went (officially) back to Lux after that. At least that is what the Lux press wrote some time ago. Sorry can't remember which newspaper and when but I am quite sure that I did read that they came back. It is just that they don't work and that Gui continues missing important events that he should be doing together with his father. There is clearly something wrong and a lot going on behind the scenes, even Henri seems to be spending lots of time in Paris now (where at least Alex and Louis are living).

I agree, something is amiss.

1. Claire was nowhere to be found in Luxembourg on National Day, although she did attend Stand Speak Riseup, unlike Steph.

2. Guillaume and Stephanie announced they would return to Luxembourg in July 2019, but have yet to be seen.
  The only scheduled event I can find for Guillaume is an oath in October to become head of SIL - Scounting in Luxembourg.   Secret

3. No photo op from the Luxembourg royals' vacation home in Cabasson ... usually not a good sign.

4. Maria Teresa has attended only two events since her summer vacation ended:

a. Festival du Film Francophone d’Angoulême - 25 Aug 2019 in Angoulême, France.

b. International Guest Speaker at the MEDEF Summer University - 29 Aug 2019 in Paris, France.

Is she the Grand Duchess of France??

5. Henri attended festivities to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Luxembourg in Pétange this week.
  This was an important celebration, yet neither Maria Teresa nor Guillaume attended.

WHAT IS GOING ON???

Well IMO MT has always played a game ... nasty MIL .... sob story .... then the photoshop stuff .... the 5 children have issues.... fine .... whatever....
Plus she now has her own website, heaven knows why. I looked up their agenda, until September 19, only Henri has engagements in Lux. Santa Maria Teresa hasn't been out and about in Luxembourg for three months now. Not a single engagement during the 4 weeks between the big MT show (aka SSRU conference) and the death of GD Jean. She didn't accompany Henri to the meeting of the heads of state of the German speaking countries - Mathilde with a much fuller agenda and three underage kids at home was able to attend. I think that MT is the family member with the biggest issue: memememe.
BaileyB

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9543 on: September 13, 2019, 08:31:48 PM »

Sorry but I don’t think for one second they would let religion stop them from trying for a baby via IVF or GIFT if they desperately want to be parents.They are all alleged strict Catholics but as we see with the number of out of wedlock pregnancies in that family (Jean’s descendants) they don’t necessarily practice what they preach.

Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #9544 on: September 13, 2019, 08:37:48 PM »

It is not true that the Catholic church forbids IVF in general and there are Catholic ways around it ... If they were there for IVF he could go back to Lux and excuse her ...
THIS. Star

And THIS.  Star

I was raised a roman catholic, and trust me, there are like a million middle grounds, and ways to avoid certain "commandments" that in the end, are neither mandatory, nor real. I mean, go to the bible, unless you found, don't do IVF, which I dare you to, you can.  Cute Then, of course, especially I saw that in school, you have those who pretty much live inside the church...  Secret Now, these two, I mean, they are catholic enough to avoid IVF, in this scenario, of course, but not catholic enough to spend other people's money in exchange of... nothing. They can preach as much as they want but having children is a matter of state, otherwise, someday, Amalia would be GD.

I'm going to go as far as to theorize, IVF has been tried, several times already, and failed, the time gap allows us to think as much; those two are together without much to hold them to one another, and that explains their faces whenever they are in public. Sadly, they are anything but an ease either with the public or each other. A child would help them, I'm sure but still, and I know this is going to sound awful... they can't manage a simple agenda of one event a month, how would they cope with a child? And I'm talking about emotional needs, nannies will be provided for everything else.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:45:32 PM by Konradin » Logged
Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9545 on: September 13, 2019, 08:42:20 PM »

THIS. Star

I was raised a roman catholic, and trust me, there are like a million middle grounds, and ways to avoid certain "commandments" that in the end, they are neither mandatory, nor real. I mean, go to the bible, unless you found, don't do IVF, which I dare you to, you can.  Cute Then, of course, especially I saw that in school, you have those who pretty much live inside the church...  Secret Now, these two, I mean, they are catholic enough to avoid IVF, in this scenario, of course, but not catholic enough to spend other people's money in exchange of... nothing.
I'm going to go as far as to theorize, IVF has been tried, several times already, and failed; those two are together without much to hold them to one another, and that explains their faces whenever they are in public. They are anything but an ease either with the public or each other. A child would help them, I'm sure but still, and I know this is going to sound awful but... they can't manage a simple agenda of one event a month, how would they cope with a child? And I'm talking about emotional needs, they have nannies for everything else.
Sorry Konradin. I enjoy reading your posts very much. But a child should never ever serve as a mean to save a rotten (or in this case a non existing) marriage.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #9546 on: September 13, 2019, 08:53:10 PM »

THIS. Star

I was raised a roman catholic, and trust me, there are like a million middle grounds, and ways to avoid certain "commandments" that in the end, they are neither mandatory, nor real. I mean, go to the bible, unless you found, don't do IVF, which I dare you to, you can.  Cute Then, of course, especially I saw that in school, you have those who pretty much live inside the church...  Secret Now, these two, I mean, they are catholic enough to avoid IVF, in this scenario, of course, but not catholic enough to spend other people's money in exchange of... nothing.
I'm going to go as far as to theorize, IVF has been tried, several times already, and failed; those two are together without much to hold them to one another, and that explains their faces whenever they are in public. They are anything but an ease either with the public or each other. A child would help them, I'm sure but still, and I know this is going to sound awful but... they can't manage a simple agenda of one event a month, how would they cope with a child? And I'm talking about emotional needs, they have nannies for everything else.
Sorry Konradin. I enjoy reading your posts very much. But a child should never ever serve as a mean to save a rotten (or in this case a non existing) marriage.
I agree, but they aren't any couple, even if Luxembourg is not that important outside of certain areas, i.e. finance, their main duty now, as heirs (since they chose not to show themselves that much) is to create a next generation of Nassaus. Even in the XXI century, everytime they got married we are already looking at their bellies, it's horrible, I know, but it is what it is. The pressure is there, and on top of that, they said in an interview "oh, we are going to wait a few years". Well, those years passed, they look older and unhappy, there isn't children anywhere to be seen. A regular couple might not survive not being able to be parents in the normal way, an adoption is not open to them, and let's not even think about a surrogate mother, so yes, that pressure is there, and I'm sure it took its toll already.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9547 on: September 13, 2019, 08:57:40 PM »

There is no pressure on them, the sucession is safe. There is Felix with his children, Alex, Sebastien and Henri's brother Gui and his sons. This is no excuse for them to be so lazy.
Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9548 on: September 13, 2019, 08:59:27 PM »

THIS. Star

I agree, but they aren't any couple, even if Luxembourg is not that important outside of certain areas, i.e. finance, their main duty now, as heirs (since they chose not to show themselves that much) is to create a next generation of Nassaus. Even in the XXI century, everytime they got married we are already looking at their bellies, it's horrible, I know, but it is what it is. The pressure is there, and on top of that, they said in an interview "oh, we are going to wait a few years". Well, those years passed, they look older and unhappy, there isn't children anywhere to be seen. A regular couple might not survive not being able to be parents in the normal way, an adoption is not open to them, and let's not even think about a surrogate mother, so yes, that pressure is there, and I'm sure it took its toll already.
The succession line is safe, Felix has already two kids. To be honest, I'm not sure if Linus wants to have kids at all. I cannot think of someone less warm and motherly.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #9549 on: September 13, 2019, 09:26:33 PM »

There is no pressure on them, the sucession is safe. There is Felix with his children, Alex, Sebastien and Henri's brother Gui and his sons. This is no excuse for them to be so lazy.
Do you really thing there is no pressure to make sure the succession doesn't have to leave the main line and go to a cadet branch?  Secret The last place where that happened was Belgium, then you have to go back to the UK.

THIS. Star

I was raised a roman catholic, and trust me, there are like a million middle grounds, and ways to avoid certain "commandments" that in the end, they are neither mandatory, nor real. I mean, go to the bible, unless you found, don't do IVF, which I dare you to, you can.  Cute Then, of course, especially I saw that in school, you have those who pretty much live inside the church...  Secret Now, these two, I mean, they are catholic enough to avoid IVF, in this scenario, of course, but not catholic enough to spend other people's money in exchange of... nothing.
The succession line is safe, Felix has already two kids. To be honest, I'm not sure if Linus wants to have kids at all. I cannot think of someone less warm and motherly.

Me too, Félix and Claire seem more relaxed, plus, Luxembourg is used to have female rulers, I'd love to see Amalie in the throne. Linus and Gui, well, to quote VEEP (...) "I wouldn’t let them run a bath without having the Coast Guard and the fire department standing by". 
Sops2

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9550 on: September 13, 2019, 10:29:20 PM »

I've been looking at photos of the National Day- there is a natural warmth between Henri and Stephanie which can be seen in their smiles to each other whereas in the photos where MT and Stephanie are looking at each other there is definitely  a forced look to MT's smile and a coolness in Stephanie's expression.
Hanimefendi

Baby Member

United States United States

So you're a royal highness by marriage? How droll.

Ignore
« Reply #9551 on: September 14, 2019, 06:31:25 AM »

Creating an embryo outside of a woman's body is absolutely forbidden by the church.  There is no situation in which it would be allowed. Furthermore,  because not all embryos may end up used it is against the churche's pro-life stance.

Avatar: Princess Hatice Hayriye Ayşe Durruşehvar Sultan.

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan,  ruling a wretched 3rd world country with an iron fist while pretending it's a democracy since 2006.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9552 on: September 14, 2019, 09:18:32 AM »

This thread is for news about Guillaume and Stephanie. It’s not for discussions about IVF or the policies of the Catholic Church.
Since they do very little, I will also ask you to think twice about (re)posting the same opinions over and over again. RD is not a hate board. Most of what’s posted about G&S now are opinions. Do think about how it reflects on the board that this thread lives on very negative opinions on a couple we rarely see..
Pages: 1 ... 635 636 [637]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: