Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tessy Antony de Nassau - News  (Read 3250 times)
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2021, 04:20:00 PM »

Thanks all.  All of that makes sense though to be honest I won't be shocked if we hear that their granted an annulment before Louis gets remarried as it seems like the sort of thing the GDF would push for so his second marriage could be both a civil and Catholic one.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2021, 02:25:17 PM »

It depends on what Tessy really wants. If her financÚ is lutheran, they can get married in a Protestant church.
However she would not be able to receive the holy communion as her second relationship would be judged a grave sin. However since living  together as "husband and wife" and having a child out with another man already throws her into the fiery pit of grave sins, so doesn't matter anyway.
However I could imagine the court pushing for Louis to get an annulment, so he would not continue to live in sin..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2021, 02:54:42 PM »

I don't see grounds for Annulment = everyone can check them out and I can't see how Louis would manage that. Yes they were young and had a child already but it appeared to be voluntary. It would be hard to prove mental incompetence on his part as he has gone on to work in a professional capacity. He can't suggest that it was not consummated as a second child was born. And a suggestion that one or both of them did not intend to enter into a long term relationship would be hard to prove as they were together for 10 years.

But I guess MT will try .... that is if she has enough time away from admiring herself

loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2021, 05:04:46 PM »

I don't see grounds for Annulment = everyone can check them out and I can't see how Louis would manage that. Yes they were young and had a child already but it appeared to be voluntary. It would be hard to prove mental incompetence on his part as he has gone on to work in a professional capacity. He can't suggest that it was not consummated as a second child was born. And a suggestion that one or both of them did not intend to enter into a long term relationship would be hard to prove as they were together for 10 years.

But I guess MT will try .... that is if she has enough time away from admiring herself

ITA
It could also be that Tessy doesn'want or need another church marriage. She does not seem very obsessed with religious beliefs. Concerning Louis and Scarlet we don't know how important a religious marriage is for them.
I cannot imagine that MT will try such a long and difficult procedure, I can imagine that she is simply glad that Louis is getting married again, to a woman which she obviously  is accepting .

I remember the anulment of Caroline of Monaco many years ago. It was difficult, but the situation was very different: she being so young, him so much older, fortunately no children.

Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2021, 06:07:43 PM »

ITA
It could also be that Tessy doesn'want or need another church marriage. She does not seem very obsessed with religious beliefs. Concerning Louis and Scarlet we don't know how important a religious marriage is for them.
I cannot imagine that MT will try such a long and difficult procedure, I can imagine that she is simply glad that Louis is getting married again, to a woman which she obviously  is accepting .

I remember the anulment of Caroline of Monaco many years ago. It was difficult, but the situation was very different: she being so young, him so much older, fortunately no children.

I have a cousin who worked for years (in the 1980's, like Caroline) to get her husband's first marriage annulled.   It dragged on for at least 10 years.  It was very hard on my cousin, who felt terrible about "living in sin" without the Catholic blessing on their marriage.  Then, when the old monsignor in the parish finally retired, it moved like melted butter.   It turned out that the old buzzard had sat on a lot of annulment applications and simply hadn't submitted documents.   Whether it was maliciously done, or from simple laziness (my cousin never received a clear answer), he caused a lot of people a lot of heartache.   

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: