Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 183   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 520181 times)
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1755 on: July 09, 2018, 09:14:15 PM »

Posting from my IPad because my firm blocked that picture as being inappropriate. Letís just let that sink in.

Tessy, I genuinely believe, may have whatís known as hypomania, which is part of the bipolar disorder but falling fully to the mania side of bipolar. Itís rapid upward cycling (some slumps too) without specific cause. Manifestions include inflated self esteem or grandiosity, pressure to keep talking, flight of ideas, distractibility, etc.

One of my sisters has this. The other has full spectrum manic and depressive episodes.

She is about the age where hypomania manifests, and it can be triggered by lack of sleep. Jet lag can trigger, for instance.

Someone needs to intervene but I can also tell you, trying to get someone who is in this state to believe itís a problem is, and I say this with emphasis, very close to fucking impossible. Someone in hypomania thinks they are sexy, rich, connected, desirable, just about the best thing out there.

Lux needs to take control of the children and be there to pick up the mess when she finally comes out of this. Hope her money is locked up in a trust somewhere.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 09:28:20 PM by Curtains » Logged

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1756 on: July 10, 2018, 02:41:50 AM »

Posting from my IPad because my firm blocked that picture as being inappropriate. Letís just let that sink in.

Tessy, I genuinely believe, may have whatís known as hypomania, which is part of the bipolar disorder but falling fully to the mania side of bipolar. Itís rapid upward cycling (some slumps too) without specific cause. Manifestions include inflated self esteem or grandiosity, pressure to keep talking, flight of ideas, distractibility, etc.

One of my sisters has this. The other has full spectrum manic and depressive episodes.

She is about the age where hypomania manifests, and it can be triggered by lack of sleep. Jet lag can trigger, for instance.

Someone needs to intervene but I can also tell you, trying to get someone who is in this state to believe itís a problem is, and I say this with emphasis, very close to fucking impossible. Someone in hypomania thinks they are sexy, rich, connected, desirable, just about the best thing out there.

Lux needs to take control of the children and be there to pick up the mess when she finally comes out of this. Hope her money is locked up in a trust somewhere.

Yikes  Wow!  Congrats on 2,000 posts!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #1757 on: July 10, 2018, 04:19:52 AM »

Congratulations on 2,000 posts Curtains!    Star
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1758 on: July 10, 2018, 04:27:32 AM »

congrats curtains dear friend  Star  Icecream

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1759 on: July 10, 2018, 04:47:02 AM »

Curtains! Congrats on your 2000! Champagne Star
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1760 on: July 10, 2018, 07:07:57 AM »

Posting from my IPad because my firm blocked that picture as being inappropriate. Let’s just let that sink in.

Tessy, I genuinely believe, may have what’s known as hypomania, which is part of the bipolar disorder but falling fully to the mania side of bipolar. It’s rapid upward cycling (some slumps too) without specific cause. Manifestions include inflated self esteem or grandiosity, pressure to keep talking, flight of ideas, distractibility, etc.

Someone needs to intervene but I can also tell you, trying to get someone who is in this state to believe it’s a problem is, and I say this with emphasis, very close to fucking impossible. Someone in hypomania thinks they are sexy, rich, connected, desirable, just about the best thing out there.

Champagne Champagne Champagne on 2000 posts, Curtains. I feel really, really sorry for her and totally agree with the bolded: she needs help - I wonder where she is getting her emotional support from.
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1761 on: July 10, 2018, 07:31:24 AM »

^her support network is what I've been wondering about. She posts tons of pictures with different people claiming they're friends etc. but what friends actually enable such behaviour because whoever is in her life claiming support is doing a terrible job. when I was on the verge in my life/in a similar divorce situation, my friends were there for me to make sure I didn't do anything stupid.
Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #1762 on: July 10, 2018, 09:54:16 AM »

she made it very clear that whoever tells her she does something wrong is critisizing her. therefore there is no place for them in her life. I sincerly doubt she would listen to  anyone at this point.  Wink

The "I got told many things myself by people once close to me" from insta post where she anounces her podcast

always somebody elses fault Roll Eyes
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1763 on: July 10, 2018, 10:11:06 AM »

I think she behaves very typical for today's it society:
# nothing is her fault, there is always someone else responsible for setting you up and letting you fall
# but she is fighting this unfairness in life with positive vibes and a strong female attitude and an almost Jesus like " I will still love and respect you - because that's the wonderful, calm and strong person I am" image
# she shares all this with everybody on the planet, because: no pix and it didn't happen. Today we can really answer the question about whether there is noise when a tree falls in a forest without someone watching: NO! without someone youtubing or instagramming it, it just didn't happen.
# what Tessy does is virtue signaling on a grand stage: she might not give out advice on how to roast chicken or avocados, but all those "strong women stand united" "working single mom" (seriously? I thought her boys were at a boarding school?) and positive vibes and images, healthy living and perfect body, beauty and style, intellectual reflection - that is so new age Ö

bullshit  Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
genegal43

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1764 on: July 10, 2018, 04:35:48 PM »

^her support network is what I've been wondering about. She posts tons of pictures with different people claiming they're friends etc. but what friends actually enable such behaviour because whoever is in her life claiming support is doing a terrible job. when I was on the verge in my life/in a similar divorce situation, my friends were there for me to make sure I didn't do anything stupid.

she made it very clear that whoever tells her she does something wrong is critisizing her. therefore there is no place for them in her life. I sincerly doubt she would listen to  anyone at this point.  Wink

The "I got told many things myself by people once close to me" from insta post where she anounces her podcast

always somebody elses fault Roll Eyes

Just because people give her advice doesn't mean she'll listen and follow that advice.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1765 on: July 10, 2018, 05:01:43 PM »

# what Tessy does is virtue signaling on a grand stage: she might not give out advice on how to roast chicken or avocados, but all those "strong women stand united" "working single mom" (seriously? I thought her boys were at a boarding school?)
bullshit  Thinking
Indeed. An exclusive one, paid for by the very in-laws she regularly slanders in her batcrap-nutty social media posts. I think she's a hypocritical, narcissistic POS.     
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1766 on: July 10, 2018, 05:21:14 PM »

Last IG includes her dad, I thinking about her 3 turbulent years of divorce  Thinking poor dear

photo hosting

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1767 on: July 10, 2018, 05:25:24 PM »

Has it been 3 years?
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1768 on: July 10, 2018, 05:37:18 PM »

What does it mean? That they have separated since 2015? When did we learn about the divorce? Was it a year ago?

genegal43

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1769 on: July 10, 2018, 06:05:04 PM »

All I can say is: What guidance?   Thinking

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 183   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: