Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 135   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 392866 times)
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1770 on: July 10, 2018, 06:13:05 PM »

I think she behaves very typical for today's it society:
# nothing is her fault, there is always someone else responsible for setting you up and letting you fall
# but she is fighting this unfairness in life with positive vibes and a strong female attitude and an almost Jesus like " I will still love and respect you - because that's the wonderful, calm and strong person I am" image
# she shares all this with everybody on the planet, because: no pix and it didn't happen. Today we can really answer the question about whether there is noise when a tree falls in a forest without someone watching: NO! without someone youtubing or instagramming it, it just didn't happen.
# what Tessy does is virtue signaling on a grand stage: she might not give out advice on how to roast chicken or avocados, but all those "strong women stand united" "working single mom" (seriously? I thought her boys were at a boarding school?) and positive vibes and images, healthy living and perfect body, beauty and style, intellectual reflection - that is so new age …

bullshit  Thinking

this is so perfectly explained, thank you!  Star
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1771 on: July 10, 2018, 06:14:47 PM »

She and Louis announced their separation and divorce on January 18 last year...
How can it be three years ?
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1772 on: July 10, 2018, 06:21:09 PM »

She and Louis announced their separation and divorce on January 18 last year...
How can it be three years ?

I wondered the same...
probably exaggerated (as usual)

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1773 on: July 10, 2018, 06:30:41 PM »

Divorces don’t happen in a vacuum. I could believe it was a process of disintegration that began in 2015.

CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1774 on: July 10, 2018, 07:39:45 PM »

Tessy posted a video announcing she's creating a website & she's asking people for suggestions on what topics to cover.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1775 on: July 10, 2018, 08:20:24 PM »

Tessy posted a video announcing she's creating a website & she's asking people for suggestions on what topics to cover.
Let's see:
A) how to live with your dignity intact?
B) how to filter communication without uttering ever thought that ever pops into your head
C) how to not insta or twitter every blubber
Or actually my favourite, if she simply can't shut up:
D) what's the soup in all those elite royal families….

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #1776 on: July 10, 2018, 08:59:28 PM »

in one of interviews she mentioned they were separated for 1,5 years before announcing divorce to let boys used to it. its been 1,5 years since divorce announcment
thats make it 3 years  Smiley

so I assume once university degree was secure in her pocket, she started showing up at events hoping to secure some positions and influence before separation is well known Roll Eyes
Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #1777 on: July 10, 2018, 09:00:36 PM »

Let's see:
A) how to live with your dignity intact?
B) how to filter communication without uttering ever thought that ever pops into your head
C) how to not insta or twitter every blubber
Or actually my favourite, if she simply can't shut up:
D) what's the soup in all those elite royal families….

Star Star Star Star
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1778 on: July 10, 2018, 09:02:03 PM »

So, she is creating a website without specific object. Brilliant, Tessy! Excellent idea. Too bad that your dreamy best friend, Gwyneth Platrow, did it first.

onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1779 on: July 10, 2018, 09:04:21 PM »

Maybe, apart from topics, she doesn't have a name as well. Let's suggest possible names for her site.
livelikeadelusional.com
princesstessy.com
daddytellthemiminnocent.com
ohpoorme.com

What would you suggest?

Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1780 on: July 10, 2018, 09:11:57 PM »

Maybe, apart from topics, she doesn't have a name as well. Let's suggest possible names for her site.
livelikeadelusional.com
princesstessy.com
daddytellthemiminnocent.com
ohpoorme.com

What would you suggest?
that she is mentally and emotionally clearly unwell, that she desperately needs professional help, that the post divorce life she might have envisaged has not come to pass, that she has no purpose and is desperately seeking it, that the identity she has had for the last couple of years is not one she can lay claim to anymore … I can't remember how the divorce came about (if it was ever established at all). Did she want it? Yes, she is shooting off her mouth and shooting herself in the foot.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1781 on: July 10, 2018, 10:07:01 PM »

So, she is creating a website without specific object. Brilliant, Tessy! Excellent idea. Too bad that your dreamy best friend, Gwyneth Platrow, did it first.

And she works in PR. PR! How has she gotten her job? She obviously knows next to nothing about PR. She just showing how imcompetent she is Blink
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1782 on: July 10, 2018, 11:20:15 PM »

Shows how much she cares for the issues she theoretically (i.e.she already says she) campaigns for already...

Honestly she obviously only wants to get attention and asks her followers what she can pretend to be interested in next to carry on being a "campaigner". All seems very hollow and superficial, but hey that sums up Tessy!
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1783 on: July 10, 2018, 11:21:27 PM »

New post by Tessie. She doesn't seem to think there's nothing wrong with her pose to post it in public. Maybe it's just me being a bit prudish?

Her caption is:
"Sunday break time❤️ 🐕 #bikinidays #myfavorite #doggy🐶 #toohotoutside #ineedthebeach #londonheatwave"

A w...... What about her sons, they don't deserve a mother like that; those boys must be ashamed of their mother. I'm not a bad person but I hope she will loose custody of these 2 innocent boys, and that they will return to Luxemburg in their decent family.

She exposes herself  legs wide open  I'm so schoked  Dead Dead Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down :thumbd

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1784 on: July 11, 2018, 01:08:55 AM »

And she works in PR. PR! How has she gotten her job? She obviously knows next to nothing about PR. She just showing how imcompetent she is Blink
She is a person who blindly follows whatever is on trend, as it had been said before in this topic.
While I was in high school, there was a mathematician. He used to say "If it was trendy to go out, on the streets, naked, with a cucumber on your ass, would do that? "
I believe that Tessy is this kind of person. She would do that.

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 135   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: