Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 223   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 646993 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1800 on: July 12, 2018, 01:37:17 AM »

Tessy posted a video announcing she's creating a website & she's asking people for suggestions on what topics to cover.

I have an idea of an article for her website :  Whistle Halo 

From Princess Tessy to Princess Messy
A fabulous tale of the awakening of your inside brat

The title of Princess Messy belongs to her former sister in law, Linus.  Princess Train-wreck is a good title, I think. Or Princess Hot Mess.

Ooh, I like Princess Hot Mess.  And she would like it because it contains “hot”. Self promotion is key in the second marriage market.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1801 on: July 12, 2018, 01:58:37 AM »

Tessy posted a video announcing she's creating a website & she's asking people for suggestions on what topics to cover.

The title of Princess Messy belongs to her former sister in law, Linus.  Princess Train-wreck is a good title, I think. Or Princess Hot Mess.

Ooh, I like Princess Hot Mess.  And she would like it because it contains “hot”. Self promotion is key in the second marriage market.

YES!  And she's all about self promotion at the moment.  Thumb up  LittleThunder- Star you started something brilliant.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1802 on: July 12, 2018, 04:40:46 AM »

Laughing  Laughing Laughing

Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #1803 on: July 12, 2018, 07:09:59 AM »

Y'all! Go to her IG Stories NOW!

She is answering questions from her fans, while walking around. She misses being married to the man she married in the beginning. So she is basically saying Louis changed during the course of their marriage.

Also, she says life brings her more and more to the Middle East and she wants to learn to speak Arab.

Tessy also answered a question about the Lux royal family, but in Lux. So I need translations! 😎
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1804 on: July 12, 2018, 07:29:07 AM »

She is answering questions from her fans, while walking around. She misses being married to the man she married in the beginning. So she is basically saying Louis changed during the course of their marriage.

Also, she says life brings her more and more to the Middle East and she wants to learn to speak Arab.

Tessy also answered a question about the Lux royal family, but in Lux. So I need translations! 😎

Of course he changed he was 19 when they started out.... did she want a long term partner who was a perennial teen ?
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1805 on: July 12, 2018, 11:16:22 AM »

She likes to answer these questions a tad too much. I’m already over it.

Still very good friends with Louis? He’s veeeeryyy forgiving then ... I can’t believe she says such mean things about him and his family and they still are very good friends...

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1806 on: July 12, 2018, 11:32:34 AM »

She's obviously reached the point where she has realised if she makes it clear she has nothing to do with the Lux RF now she can't cash in on talking about them later. Saying she is still friends with Louis is a guarantee of being able to dish on them for money later.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #1807 on: July 12, 2018, 12:57:33 PM »

Of course he changed he was 19 when they started out.... did she want a long term partner who was a perennial teen ?

Exactly. That she misses the 19 year old shows she wanted him immature and under her thumb. He probably grew up and she was no longer in control of the relationship. He still looks immature tho Snare

Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #1808 on: July 12, 2018, 03:05:02 PM »

She just said she wants to have more children, if she meets the right man...
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1809 on: July 12, 2018, 03:05:51 PM »

Tessy also answered a question about the Lux royal family, but in Lux. So I need translations!

Exactly. That she misses the 19 year old shows she wanted him immature and under her thumb. He probably grew up and she was no longer in control of the relationship. He still looks immature tho Snare

Right. In a way he’s lucky she isn’t a smarter manipulator.  Because he might still be married to her.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1810 on: July 12, 2018, 03:32:38 PM »

The LRF is probably just smirking at her antics... carefully filing every answer and every incident.

Good Lord. Louis is well rid of her.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1811 on: July 12, 2018, 04:53:07 PM »

The LRF is probably just smirking at her antics... carefully filing every answer and every incident.
Boy, I sure hope so.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #1812 on: July 12, 2018, 05:03:35 PM »

Me too. And I'm a former Tessy fangirl.

She just seems so manic.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1813 on: July 12, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »

Lots of us liked Tessy before hand, she seemed pretty normal, down to earth and did occasional duties is what appeared to be a smart and professional yet caring way.
And that is what we would all still think of her if the Cour had simply announced her and Louis were divorcing and nothing else was said. We would all, no doubt, think it was a sad situation but admire them both for giving it a go for the sake of the children and would still think of Tessy as described before.

However....from the moment the divorce was announced Tessy seems to have gone mad. First she announces the divorce herself to the Daily Mail, then she brings in the lawyers over wanting to say more publicly and Louis fighting it then the instagram posts go mad. Posting things that appear to be digs at her in-laws, using her royal status to sell cosmetic procedures, jewellery, basically becoming rent- a - royal all based on the title that family she was making sly digs to gave her. Now we see more and more posts from her, she is clearly all over the place and relishes being in the spotlight. Maybe thats the reason behind the divorce, maybe she wanted a starring role as a royal Princess but Louis, who lets not forget gave up his place in the succession for her and his family, didn't want that.

Its sad really, a lesson in how keeping your mouth shut and your instagram private would win your more fans...and more importantly IMO, respect and admiration....in the end! 
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1814 on: July 12, 2018, 07:32:10 PM »

Lots of us liked Tessy before hand, she seemed pretty normal, down to earth and did occasional duties is what appeared to be a smart and professional yet caring way.
And that is what we would all still think of her if the Cour had simply announced her and Louis were divorcing and nothing else was said. We would all, no doubt, think it was a sad situation but admire them both for giving it a go for the sake of the children and would still think of Tessy as described before.

However....from the moment the divorce was announced Tessy seems to have gone mad. First she announces the divorce herself to the Daily Mail, then she brings in the lawyers over wanting to say more publicly and Louis fighting it then the instagram posts go mad. Posting things that appear to be digs at her in-laws, using her royal status to sell cosmetic procedures, jewellery, basically becoming rent- a - royal all based on the title that family she was making sly digs to gave her. Now we see more and more posts from her, she is clearly all over the place and relishes being in the spotlight. Maybe thats the reason behind the divorce, maybe she wanted a starring role as a royal Princess but Louis, who lets not forget gave up his place in the succession for her and his family, didn't want that.

Its sad really, a lesson in how keeping your mouth shut and your instagram private would win your more fans...and more importantly IMO, respect and admiration....in the end! 

She always has been weird with social media and instagram. There were the posts about Louis where he was a « very good friend and good papa» making everyone speculating about a divorce. She always was too open and had a gold-digger / social climber attitude on social media. Accorded, it became way worse post divorce

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 223   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: