Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 135   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 392259 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1950 on: September 07, 2018, 02:44:23 PM »

I thought this as well  Secret. I just hope that the divorce will be finalised soon and she loses her title and hopefully the house the Luxes are paying for.

I'd say the Title will be gone - but a house ?? maybe not - but perhaps a smaller cheaper one - a flat in a "good enough" area of London. I guess it depends on the weekend arrangements - if they spend more time with their father then a bigger London place is less necessary. Of course I'd imagine she'll move onto someone else - but not before the details are "set" without recourse
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1951 on: September 07, 2018, 03:00:39 PM »

The boys seem to board during the week, so there is no need for the Luxes to pay for a house in Kensington. Doesn't hurt the boys to spend every second weekend with her mother and every second weekend with their dad. So they boys could share a room for 4 days a months in a small appartment Tessy could afford from her wages, wouldn't hurt them at all. Louis had no job during their marriage, so no need for Henri and MT to pay for a house for Tessy because the boys spend some weekends there.
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1952 on: September 07, 2018, 03:58:13 PM »

From a couple of posts ago, about the boys returning to school: "First Day at school Today for these two gentlemen ❤️✨🙌🏻💫 i could not be more proud of my two men. They have become the kindest, nicest, funniest and considered human beings i know. True Royals of heart and soul. A role model for many🌹💕"

She was also regramming a post where she is labelled "Former Princess Tessy" and the boys have their titles.

She's not letting go of that royal status if she can help it, is she?
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1953 on: September 07, 2018, 06:46:16 PM »

Is she naked in her last instagram post?  Secret
I searched for her Instagram immediately after ready your post... And WOW !!  Yikes Blink
Well I hope she's wearing a strapless top or dress. 
https://www.instagram.com...-by=tessy_from_luxembourg
“This is me
Here I am
Going far
Running hard
Towards the new world
The new life
That I’m desperate to live
Look at me
Don’t see what I pretend to be
See simply me
See my dreams
My hopes
What I want to be
Not what you wish for me
Just look at me
Right here I am
This is me”

by Fae Sebastian
This is my last post until my b day — as work, my divorce and everything else is demanding all my time for the time being. I make sure i share a cute picture of my boys and myself when i am out of these stressful times✨Happy Friday and stay happy and blessed. Never forget, there is nothing you can’t survive! Just believe in yourself and stay kind. People are bitter and unfair. That exists and is ok. You won’t change these people! But you have a choice, as i had a choice myself- who do you give your time and energy to?! People who respect and truly love you, or people who pretend and like nothing more than making you feel bad and look bad so that they look a bit better themselves? The choice is yours now, tomorrow and always will be✨ choose wisely 🌹🌹🤩🤩❤️❤️❤️ I am off.... keep tagging me in pictures that inspire you:) i will keep checking in here and then:)

Is she trying to become a Hit Girl like Paris Hilton once was ?
I don't know if I must smile or cringe as I read her "life guidance posts". She sound like a know-it-all 12 years old girl.   Snore

Tessy iMO feels her world is collapsing around her. She’s not married to a prince anymore, regardless of what the legal status is. That’s been her whole life since she was 19/20. Not cutting her any breaks; people can deal with, and have dealt with, breakups and don’t go cray on social media because of what other people may think of the breakup. Yet she seems to be trying to portray herself not only as the spurned person, maybe to gain sympathy from all the people she met that she would not have, likely, if she hadn’t met Louis,  and also showing she’s still a “world player’ even without him.
It just reeks of desperation and she just needs to chill out

Yes, I think that too.

karma chamelion

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1954 on: September 07, 2018, 07:52:17 PM »

"...you have a choice, as i had a choice myself- who do you give your time and energy to?! People who respect and truly love you, or people who pretend and like nothing more than making you feel bad and look bad so that they look a bit better themselves?"

Gee Tessy, I think you're doing a fine job making yourself look bad without any help from anyone else. If the people you have around you truly love you just for you, why the heck are you trying so hard to keep your 'princess' style? They love you for yourself, right, not for the privilege/perks of knowing a 'royal'?

So shallow and pitiful, I really do hope she gets some counselling, for the boys' sake if nothing else. But she won't, because she's perfect just the way she is don't you know. Dead
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1955 on: September 07, 2018, 07:56:45 PM »

More and more, I think she has developed some sort of mental illness. If so, I hope that H&MT insist she get treatment as part of any sort of financial settlement they give her
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1956 on: September 07, 2018, 08:19:16 PM »

More and more, I think she has developed some sort of mental illness. If so, I hope that H&MT insist she get treatment as part of any sort of financial settlement they give her

This is what I think too, and it makes me very sad as she was once so likable and hard-working.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1957 on: September 07, 2018, 08:30:00 PM »

The problem is that she will not listen to Henri and MT because they are mean and bad according to Tessy. She is poor, perfect Tessy and the Luxes are mean. Her own parents are no help either, they seem to think the same and do not see (do not want to see?) the problem. I just feel sorry for the boys who are getting poisened by Tessy's stupid anti-Lux GDF propaganda and who have to suffer because of their stupid mother. I hope that the boys will realise what their mother did before it is too late and that their father's family are not the bad guys in this divorce "game".
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1958 on: September 07, 2018, 10:12:12 PM »

Ahhh, I wonder when Tessy was going to give us something to dish about, and here we go!

Is she naked in her last instagram post?  Secret

Does she want us to think that she's naked?

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1959 on: September 08, 2018, 10:18:03 PM »

The boys seem to board during the week, so there is no need for the Luxes to pay for a house in Kensington. Doesn't hurt the boys to spend every second weekend with her mother and every second weekend with their dad. So they boys could share a room for 4 days a months in a small appartment Tessy could afford from her wages, wouldn't hurt them at all. Louis had no job during their marriage, so no need for Henri and MT to pay for a house for Tessy because the boys spend some weekends there.

That's right but this will not happen IMO. As the LRF is not pinching pennies they will be more interested in having her as quiet as possible and spend as much money as need to quieten her down ...
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1960 on: September 08, 2018, 10:21:03 PM »

I fairness I suspect that MT and Henri would see any money they spend on the divorce that keeps her quiet as a good investment. That said, she is destroying her reputation herself as no cost to the Lux RF.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1961 on: September 08, 2018, 11:59:33 PM »

I fairness I suspect that MT and Henri would see any money they spend on the divorce that keeps her quiet as a good investment. That said, she is destroying her reputation herself as no cost to the Lux RF.

I agree with you. But I’m also shocked at the rapid deterioration of her posts and wonder about her mental state. MT and Henri may just have to take a more proactive role in the future.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1962 on: October 13, 2018, 11:49:40 AM »

Tessy gave an interview to the Belgian edition  of Paris Match

https://parismatch.be/act...-la-politique-cest-ma-vie

translation here : https://translate.google....est-ma-vie&edit-text=

The divorce is not finalised yet because the article states she keeps the princess title until the end of the proceedings.
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1963 on: October 13, 2018, 01:19:52 PM »

The divorce is not finalised yet because the article states she keeps the princess title until the end of the proceedings.

A salutary lesson to any married in - when it is over you are out . . . it does not matter how much of a legacy of poor behaviour - for example - the royal has shown they all stick together. . . .Tessy had not been there long enough as Princess and made the mistake of child before marriage - all of that is crap IMO but in these families it counts. Who knows where the faults are - on both sides usually - but the best the non royal can hope for is being discrete and getting the payout - unless of course they hold the purse strings. So a very rich DIL who pays the bills will get a different level of treatment. Another DIL who has evidence of poor behaviour and could make it stick in public will also not be tossed aside as readily . .  .
Oh_Caroline

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1964 on: October 13, 2018, 01:30:52 PM »

A salutary lesson to any married in - when it is over you are out . . . it does not matter how much of a legacy of poor behaviour - for example - the royal has shown they all stick together. . . .Tessy had not been there long enough as Princess and made the mistake of child before marriage - all of that is crap IMO but in these families it counts. Who knows where the faults are - on both sides usually - but the best the non royal can hope for is being discrete and getting the payout - unless of course they hold the purse strings. So a very rich DIL who pays the bills will get a different level of treatment. Another DIL who has evidence of poor behaviour and could make it stick in public will also not be tossed aside as readily . .  .

I wonder...if she had behaved herself do you think she would have walked away with any titles...say Countess Tessy de Nassau...instead of returning to Ms Tessy Antony.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 135   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: