Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 227   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 670316 times)
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2520 on: February 04, 2019, 06:56:57 PM »

I am convinced now. She’s totally lost it! What kind of sane person would ever compare not getting the divorce settlement they wanted to actual human rights abuses? She’s delusional and ungrateful! She got a good settlement and her ex-in-laws have made clear that their grandsons (and Tessy) will be taken care of until they reach adulthood.

Did she really want to get a personal allowance just for herself?
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2521 on: February 04, 2019, 07:02:31 PM »

I am convinced now. She’s totally lost it! What kind of sane person would ever compare not getting the divorce settlement they wanted to actual human rights abuses? She’s delusional and ungrateful! She got a good settlement and her ex-in-laws have made clear that their grandsons (and Tessy) will be taken care of until they reach adulthood.

Tessy is really not well. She sounds like she has PTSD post divorce. Her behaviour is just bizarre. I don't remember: did she want out of the marriage?
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2522 on: February 04, 2019, 07:26:12 PM »

Tessy is really not well. She sounds like she has PTSD post divorce. Her behaviour is just bizarre. I don't remember: did she want out of the marriage?

I believe that she’s the one that filed.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2523 on: February 04, 2019, 07:47:33 PM »

But I got the impression she filed first because he was going to if she didn’t?
He grew and changed while working somewhere out of London and realized he didn’t want to be married anymore or something.
Anyway, agree with FC, it must be traumatic to have the whole “fairytale” fall apart and if she had a bit of possible instability already, she might feel like her world is over , as irrational as it seems from the outside with 2 healthy children and financial stability.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2524 on: February 04, 2019, 07:55:24 PM »

There are certainly divorces that can be incredibly punishing to women, especially when the husband has considerable financial resources that the wife does not. This is not one of them. Considering how much Tessy goes on about women's empowerment, you'd think she'd realize what an insult this insinuation is to women who do experience abuse and can have divorces that infringe on their rights considerably.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #2525 on: February 04, 2019, 08:37:44 PM »

Star

She wants to portray herself as a victim, she is not. What is happening to her is cause and effect. If she had stayed the same level-headed young princess that she was she would have gotten a better deal.

There are millions of people out there that have been victimized and you're right, she's not one of them. She's had everything handed to her, so she expects more and was told no. This is her idea of tragedy.

This young generation of royals and their social media, they really need to leave it alone. It's as addictive as any drug and readily available, a formula for disaster. They should get counseling to deal with SM withdrawal and they need to go cold turkey on it. JMO

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2526 on: February 05, 2019, 12:45:03 AM »

I may be naive in my young and single state, but for many people, both men and women, divorce is very traumatic as people lose everything and have nothing to depend on post divorce, financially for example. Many divorced people can end up in genuine poverty due to the divorce itself. Tessy is not one of those, and she should count herself very lucky. She and her sons are provided for, and though divorces are physically and mentally hard, she is not the only one to go through it, despite her acting like it.
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2527 on: February 05, 2019, 05:34:05 PM »

Next she will write books and do tell all interviews.
Hope they made her sign a NDA, or this will get ugly.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2528 on: February 05, 2019, 05:38:10 PM »

Another day, another post. Her ode to kindness (and people not being kind to her since her divorce) is ironic. Because she’s being kind to her family in law? To her ex husband?

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2529 on: February 05, 2019, 05:41:53 PM »

Not to mention it all ruins their sons too. They are far to young to have to deal with teenager parents fighting over money. And she’s not a single mom, she left 4 times abroad since the start of the year, one was a vacation with her sons.
Boarding school paid by your in laws make your life easier, Tessy. You couldn’t compete with real single moms who have to count every cent and can’t afford a vacation once a year. So don’t abuse the term single mom.

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #2530 on: February 05, 2019, 05:43:53 PM »

Another day, another post. Her ode to kindness (and people not being kind to her since her divorce) is ironic. Because she’s being kind to her family in law? To her ex husband?

she is not even kind to herself or, what's important, to her sons. she needs to realise it sooner rather than later, so it's not detrimental to her or them.

she sees her critics as haters, which is really problematic. I am sure neither of us here wish her harm, on the contrary, I and many others have really been rooting for her, but her post-divorce behaviour has been making it less and less possible to support her.

Tessy, dial it down.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2531 on: February 05, 2019, 06:46:00 PM »

Me: Ok, Tessy, rein it in a little. I know you are hurting, but keep it cool, ok?

Also me: THAT'S IT TESSY, YOU GO OFF GIRL! SPILL THAT TEA! MOSTLY ON YOURSELF, ADMITTEDLY, BUT STILL... IF THEY CAN'T TAKE YOU AT YOUR WORST, THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU AT YOUR BEST, AMIRITE? Etc...

Kate kills trees, pass it on
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2532 on: February 06, 2019, 03:26:16 AM »

she is not even kind to herself or, what's important, to her sons. she needs to realise it sooner rather than later, so it's not detrimental to her or them.

she sees her critics as haters, which is really problematic. I am sure neither of us here wish her harm, on the contrary, I and many others have really been rooting for her, but her post-divorce behaviour has been making it less and less possible to support her.

Tessy, dial it down.

Yeah, I bet there's plenty of sniggers behind her boys back at school.  When they're older they're not going to want to have a relationship with her.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2533 on: February 06, 2019, 03:38:39 AM »

Snickers.
Yes,I agree,poor boys

fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2534 on: February 07, 2019, 03:36:30 PM »

She needs to rethink how to channel her life. And some good counsellors.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 227   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: