Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 227   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 670315 times)
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2565 on: February 22, 2019, 03:50:32 PM »

Wasn't that Tessy's actual job for those ten years?  To do things on behalf of Luxembourg as well as in and around Luxembourg?  Her stupidity astounds me; just shut up already.  

Someone needs to change her social media passwords before she does something she really regrets.
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2566 on: February 22, 2019, 05:12:22 PM »

Lordalmighty! I read this yesterday and I just didn't want to draw more attention on her: " ...for almost a decade I wasn't allowed to do anything back home..." She was kept and fed in a candy house in the forest,poor Gretsy! Sooo, she did nothing for almost a decade and got good benefit from that long period of idleness.   She could have polished the silverware ,walked the pets or do some gardening, given a hand to her MIL or started some new projects. Not to mention looking after her kids and husband and carrying out her duties as a princess. Had she been vetoed?
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #2567 on: February 22, 2019, 06:43:00 PM »

in light of her consultancy company and whatever other 'projects', it's hilarious to see her basically say that for a decade she didn't develop any skills and enhance her knowledge because she was not allowed to do anything. what is on offer then to those who want your consultation, Tessy? 10 years of sticking around the husband and family that didn't allow you to do anything? that's so empowering and shows how much you can contribute...
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2568 on: February 22, 2019, 10:11:07 PM »

OMG just stop it already! Youre doing more harm to your reputation than a messy divorce could! You can feel wronged by the justice system, but at least show some dignity! Just go away with your head held high! Stop playing the victim. You got a good settlement given the circumstances and you have it better than 90% of the women who have to go through the same process!

Just stop complaining before you regret it!

PS. Shes SO writing a book about her life as a princess as soon as the divorce is finalised! She lives for that kind of attention!
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2569 on: February 22, 2019, 10:18:55 PM »

She'd probably lose her housing.  ADB's offer was contingent on a confidentiality agreement...

"The Applicant undertakes to the Court and agrees with the Respondent not to, whether directly or indirectly, publish or communicate any confidential or private information, on the internet or social media, or to any newspaper, magazine, publication or book, or in any written correspondence whatsoever to any third party, or on any broadcast on television or radio or by any form of communication, whether in writing, electronic or spoken or otherwise, and whether in the UK or in any other jurisdiction or which shall contain negative views or negative comments about either party or their wider family (to include generally in respect of the Luxembourg Royal Family), whether in relation to their marriage, their personal and financial affairs, or in relation to the private business or information of the Luxembourg Royal Family."

If I read all the legalise correctly they only thing the judge added/changed was that ADB had to give Tessy 6-months notice to quit.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2570 on: February 23, 2019, 01:24:37 PM »

Lordalmighty! I read this yesterday and I just didn't want to draw more attention on her: " ...for almost a decade I wasn't allowed to do anything back home..." She was kept and fed in a candy house in the forest,poor Gretsy! Sooo, she did nothing for almost a decade and got good benefit from that long period of idleness.   She could have polished the silverware ,walked the pets or do some gardening, given a hand to her MIL or started some new projects. Not to mention looking after her kids and husband and carrying out her duties as a princess. Had she been vetoed?

Plus - she came into a position where people cared about her - through marriage. Before marriage, she was free ... h ... no. She was limited through the fact she was unknown, uneducated and had to work for money. Like many of us ... She fails to see the benefits she got through marriage. Would she be living in Kensington if she had not married Louis? Regarding the costs ... very unlikely.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2571 on: February 24, 2019, 12:03:57 AM »

How did she dare? I cannot understand why she acts like that. Wasn't she a princess of Luxembourg? Wasn't she actually obliged to do things to benefit the Lux people? Didn't the Lux taxpayers funded an extraordinary lifestyle for her? How can she be so stupid and ungrateful?

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2572 on: March 03, 2019, 11:00:10 AM »

Guess who is throwing shade to her ex in-laws again  Roll Eyes

Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2573 on: March 03, 2019, 11:13:47 AM »

She is obsessed with victimhood, not feminism.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2574 on: March 03, 2019, 02:34:42 PM »

I dont expect her to make sense or act with dignity any more, but I have to wonder who her audience is?  Who is following her and enjoying this drivel?
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2575 on: March 03, 2019, 02:49:51 PM »

Have you read what she 's written?  " ...No one will ever hurt you 🥰 I will only let you touch [my family] if..."  Confused Confused  
Who was hurt by whom? This is beyond innuendo.
I think she gets "upset" when no one minds her and tries to attract some attention again.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2576 on: March 03, 2019, 02:52:51 PM »

The more she keeps carrying on and heaping abuse on the in laws who were nothing but kind to her, the more I wish for Josephine Charlotte to resurrect from her grave and deal with her old school.
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2577 on: March 03, 2019, 03:03:02 PM »

"Stay kind" is her motto. One wonders what it must be like when she isn't.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2578 on: March 03, 2019, 04:26:38 PM »

Everytime this thread floats to the top, I always think "what's Tessy bitching about now?" Was not disappointed.

She's really intent on alienating everyone, isn't she?

Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2579 on: March 03, 2019, 05:19:19 PM »

Everytime this thread floats to the top, I always think "what's Tessy bitching about now?" Was not disappointed.

She's really intent on alienating everyone, isn't she?
I think she wants to stay in the limelight.She has chosen to do it like this, but she is bound to fade. I daresay someone close will eventually tell her to stop.
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 227   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: