Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 227   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 670312 times)
Royal Di

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2580 on: March 03, 2019, 07:29:44 PM »

Guess who is throwing shade to her ex in-laws again  Roll Eyes

Star  Thinking
I wonder if she is referring to Maria Teresa ... or to Princess Stephanie?  Perhaps Linus is the reason Tessie felt she had to limit her engagements in Luxembourg.

Do you remember the video posted here a few years ago where the Luxembourg Royal family was gathered together in a room before making a formal entrance?  Stephanie is shown speaking to Tessie.  Tessie, Felix and Claire all look shocked at whatever it was that Linus is saying to her.  (We can't hear what she says.)  It looked very uncomfortable.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2581 on: March 03, 2019, 07:52:51 PM »

Guess who is throwing shade to her ex in-laws again  Roll Eyes

Star  Thinking
I wonder if she is referring to Maria Teresa ... or to Princess Stephanie?  Perhaps Linus is the reason Tessie felt she had to limit her engagements in Luxembourg.

Do you remember the video posted here a few years ago where the Luxembourg Royal family was gathered together in a room before making a formal entrance?  Stephanie is shown speaking to Tessie.  Tessie, Felix and Claire all look shocked at whatever it was that Linus is saying to her.  (We can't hear what she says.)  It looked very uncomfortable.

I wondered too if she was referring to MT or Stéphanie...

melusina

Micro Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #2582 on: March 03, 2019, 08:30:34 PM »

Well, during her last RTL interview, she was asked about the recent bdays of Alex and Steph., and whether she sent a message or whatsapp. And she replied: not to Alex. She later said that she forgot that Bday... So apparently she sent wishes to Steph.... During this interview, she also made it abundantly clear that she considered MT a vilain, by refusing to answer any question on that relationship while highlighting her good realtionship with other family members, and especially GD Jean.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2583 on: March 03, 2019, 08:54:43 PM »

I guess MT took the side of her son in the separation/divorce matters, like every mother would. So of course she's the villain.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2584 on: March 03, 2019, 09:23:35 PM »

I guess MT took the side of her son in the separation/divorce matters, like every mother would. So of course she's the villain.

Sheesh, what mother wouldn't take the side of her son in the divorce?  That would be normal!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2585 on: March 03, 2019, 10:05:53 PM »

Tessy thinks she has star quality. She doesn't.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2586 on: March 03, 2019, 10:13:22 PM »

Tessy thinks she has star quality. She doesn't.

Well, she's not the only one, who suffers from this illness.

A divorce is certainly never easy, but for the sake of her boys, if only for them, she should better stop this constant nagging.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #2587 on: March 04, 2019, 02:24:44 AM »

Guess who is throwing shade to her ex in-laws again  Roll Eyes

Star  Thinking
I wonder if she is referring to Maria Teresa ... or to Princess Stephanie?  Perhaps Linus is the reason Tessie felt she had to limit her engagements in Luxembourg.

Do you remember the video posted here a few years ago where the Luxembourg Royal family was gathered together in a room before making a formal entrance?  Stephanie is shown speaking to Tessie.  Tessie, Felix and Claire all look shocked at whatever it was that Linus is saying to her.  (We can't hear what she says.)  It looked very uncomfortable.

Yes, I remember that video. Star That was back when Tessy was still sane, before the chchchanges. Everyone defended Tess and Steph was the b.

I hadn't considered that she was talking about Linus, I just assumed she was talking about MT. But I have wondered a few times if Linus didn't have something to do with Tessy's decision to leave. I can imagine a few scenarios where Tessy might have pushed some buttons with Stephanie. Could very well be.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2588 on: March 04, 2019, 02:26:14 AM »

Like giving  Lux two potential male heirs for one thing (I know they aren’t in the line but it still could irritate Linus)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2589 on: March 06, 2019, 04:50:23 PM »

I feel there’s quite sufficient evidence that Tessy is making enough foolish decisions to not start blaming anyone else.. Huh?
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2590 on: March 08, 2019, 10:02:46 AM »

Sooo Tessy bought herself an engagement ring - to herself (!) -  Roll Eyes And she got two media talking about it.
Plus, she's giving interviews to every media she can... exhausting.

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2591 on: March 08, 2019, 02:18:32 PM »

Can anyone post pics or links ?
I refuse to have Instagram
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2592 on: March 08, 2019, 02:41:33 PM »

Can anyone post pics or links ?
I refuse to have Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BulvGuWFNL_/
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2593 on: March 08, 2019, 02:44:25 PM »

What in the...

Garbage floofy word salad with nonsense. Holy God.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2594 on: March 08, 2019, 02:52:38 PM »

Tessy replied to another poster about putting herself first as a wife and mom:

You know, me too, I have self doubt when I work and do all the charity things I do. I am constantly questioning my motherhood and my own self. After my divorce seeing how people really can be, I learned that all that matters is that I am well in my own skin and balanced- only like that can I be a super mom for my two angels. Hence, it is important to take care of yourself in order to take care of others 💕 don’t be ashamed of that. Quite frankly, people who do make you feel bad for taking care of yourself are people who have a lot of issues themselves and have not yet understood the reason of being the best you can be by looking after yourself. That’s called self respect. Your husband and kiddies will see and feel the difference:) don’t be afraid. Try it:) one little moment for yourself at a time
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 227   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: