Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 242   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 809502 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3555 on: March 28, 2020, 05:53:23 PM »

Louis and his new girlfriend attended a charity dinner in Paris last week

He has a type.

Yup, when scrolling down I came across the picture relatively fast. At first I my brain thought it was Tessy standing there with Louis.........

I agree. Long dark hair, long thin face and slim tall build.  A type indeed.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3556 on: March 28, 2020, 07:05:28 PM »

I also think he has a type.

The poor young man could have used a condom. It’s a bit too much 21st Century to talk about women trapping men in marriage too. At least for this board, thank you very much.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3557 on: March 29, 2020, 05:09:15 PM »

I also think he has a type.

The poor young man could have used a condom. It’s a bit too much 21st Century to talk about women trapping men in marriage too. At least for this board, thank you very much.

I am sorry if I have offended you.

Yes, I agree, he could have used a condom. But even in the 21st Century it happens that women get pregnant telling the man that they take the pill or have other protection, and the man believes it. It is a matter of trust between those two, isn' it? These things happen all the time.

Maybe I am biased because it happened to my son who at 21 became a father, although being a university student with no means to support a family. The girlfriend had told him it was safe and he trusted her. We have managed with it and love our grandchild, just as the Lux family did (unfortunately we are not so wealthy as they are). And this happened to other friends I know.

I don't know if Tessy did it on purpose, but she was a clever woman even than, that story about breaking some soldier's nose in Kosovo because he assaulted her sexually, a story she has been presenting to the tabloids since 2016, shows that she knew a lot about sex, protection etc.

I am no friend of Tessy, mainly because I detest how she is clinging to her social status, title, privileged lifestyle. I watch her Instagram posts, she has a very nice and expensive house with garden in Kensington and just should be happy to be able to live there.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 05:36:00 PM by loveofenglishtradition, Reason: addition » Logged
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3558 on: March 29, 2020, 05:43:50 PM »

Sorry I forgot to mention one other subject:

As long as women are the main decision makers about getting pregnant or not it will always be difficult. I wonder why science has not developed "the pill" for men, that would be equal opportunities for men and women.
I remember many years ago it was a topic but nobody talks about it anymore.

I also wonder why people could write here things like "slept with a prince and won the vagina lottery" or "fell in love with a prince because of his status and his money" and  it is  no item of critizism.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3559 on: March 29, 2020, 06:43:50 PM »

The topic here is Louis and Tessy. If you want to discuss gender roles and sex you will need to go elsewhere.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 08:04:26 PM by Maria » Logged
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3560 on: March 29, 2020, 07:57:27 PM »

Obvs I'm a Tessy fan, but her Instagram account is a spoonful of sugar during these bitter times. Her relentless positivity, her efforts at home schooling, her endless need to share her fan mail, her authentic interest in world events, her equally authentic interest in self promotion, her well meaning information sharing, her selfies, her inherent Tessy-ness. It's a nice distraction!

#teambarrensponger
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3561 on: March 29, 2020, 11:57:38 PM »

Obvs I'm a Tessy fan, but her Instagram account is a spoonful of sugar during these bitter times. Her relentless positivity, her efforts at home schooling, her endless need to share her fan mail, her authentic interest in world events, her equally authentic interest in self promotion, her well meaning information sharing, her selfies, her inherent Tessy-ness. It's a nice distraction!

Very true, FC. We all need to access our inner Tessy in these difficult times.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3562 on: March 31, 2020, 04:49:21 PM »

I admire your tolerance and liberal views concerning Tessy, although you posted that brilliant analysis about her in a post on July 23, 2019. But her "inherent Tessy-ness" is easy to understand, it may be part of her outgoing and overbearing character but also I think it  is  part of her business. I guess she is somehow earning some money thru these posts

She is as a single mother of two "angels and princes who will be future leaders" very privileged and can be cheerful and optimistic in this current difficult situation. She doesn't have to work for a living, she lives in a nice house in one of the poshest areas of London, which is paid for by the ex-inlaws, as well as other costs for the children which she does not have to worry about. In short, the lives the life of a privileged housewife with some ambitions to be the one wo "is empowering girls and women", and other things. I'm sure there are other divorced women who have to struggle much more with the present situation because they cannot go to work, they don't know where to put the children, because kindergardens and schools are closed, grandparents are not permitted to see and care for the grandchildren,  and some employers don't pay them anymore, if they are not lucky enough to go on home-office.

Being confined to the house because of Corona I took the time today to read thru the whole thread, I'm on page 45 by now. It was interesting to learn how the opinions about her have changed since 2013. If I had known this before I wouldn't have posted my last commentaries, because that was like "opening a can of worms". I had to look up that expression because I'm not an English native speaker. I hope it is the right expression.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3563 on: April 01, 2020, 08:29:28 AM »

Well, I am even aware of babies still being expected while having used a condomn and/or birth control pil. Of course with proper use the risk is relatively small, nihil. But it is still there....
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3564 on: April 01, 2020, 12:46:21 PM »

for all us haters (I think), tessy posted she's "doing my medical doctorate and phd at the moment." which one is it? MD or PhD? I wonder which university/programme it is. I wish her success with it nevertheless and hope the process will instil some humility in her but I doubt it.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3565 on: April 01, 2020, 01:42:43 PM »

for all us haters (I think), tessy posted she's "doing my medical doctorate and phd at the moment." which one is it? MD or PhD? I wonder which university/programme it is. I wish her success with it nevertheless and hope the process will instil some humility in her but I doubt it.

Weird combo.

During and after my student time, I encountered several medical students and graduates who persued a research (and/or a PhD) to improve their changes of obtaining a spot in the further medical education they prefered. For example in Cardiology and Pediatrics.

At the time my studies were mainly orientated on doing research in the medical and biomedical field. And at the town of higher education both these as medicine was teached. There were enough positive exemptions, but there were many medical students and graduates who had a lot to learn about labwork and related. And sometimes you got the feeling they "stole" our research options. And I have to confess sometimes you encountered a very good one and thinking sadly he/she is becoming a regular doctor instead of (full time) researcher.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3566 on: April 01, 2020, 05:33:32 PM »

That is very interesting. Where did you read this? The latest post of her on IG was a photo ( I tried to post it here, but it did not work) showing her , I must admit it, pretty long legs with tights and polka dots, proclaiming that it was "polka dot day" , (Is that a special day in GB?, ) like "Women's Day" or "Nature Day"?  I assume that is a "branding" business , she might get money from the company that produces those tights.

Well, if she really is studying medicine and wants to be a doctor, it would be a good idea.

But I also know from friends and relatives how difficult the medicine studies are, it takes a long long time, you have to learn, learn and read a lot of things and keeping them in your memory. In Germany it takes at least 6 years of studying, after that your are an "assistant doctor" , then you have to work again (there is a lot of competition) to get to the level of "Oberarzt" .(Sorry, don't know the title in English), anyway he is above of the "assitant doctor". Peak of the career is "chief Doctor" of a hospital . These people are really earning a lot of money.

I don't know how it is done in other countries, maybe it is easier.

I really doubt whether she has the endurance and intellect to do that. It is probably one of her ideas which get into her head all of a sudden. She also announced , after being in Davos and interviewing famous people, that we should watch out for her "new TV-series". Nothing happened. That sounded as if she wanted to got into the journalist business.

I don't hate her, I am just wondering how a woman of almost 35 years old is still so infantile to have the ideas of a teenager.
She has a MA degree, that is an achievement, so why not concentrate on that and getting a job in that field? Maybe she should have somebody to coach her, giving advice. It seems though that she does not want advice from anybody. She is so blind that she thinks she can give advice to others.

But, who knows… Sometimes I think that at the end of the day she is crying in her pillow at night, when nobody watches.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3567 on: April 01, 2020, 05:52:08 PM »

In the US it's a very lengthy process to get an MD/PhD.  With Tessy already having completed undergrad (International Relations in 2014) and a masters (in something in 2015) she would have needed to complete a post-bacc to complete typical pre-med courses, that would have taken her 2 years.  Then a typical md/phd program is another 8 years.  After graduation you need to do a residency, 3-5 years, and depending on speciality a fellowship, 1-3 years.  We're talking a 14-18 year process for a career changer without a science background.

According to her linkedin (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tessyd) she's started a Doctorate in Integrative Medicine and PHD candidate at someplace called Quantum University (https://quantumuniversity.com/) in March 2020.  Let's just say it's not legit...at all.  Sounds like she's going for some bogus DIM/PhD for some super shady online degree program.  It's shameful the someone with a following with plug something like this.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3568 on: April 01, 2020, 06:04:24 PM »

That is very interesting. Where did you read this? The latest post of her on IG was a photo ( I tried to post it here, but it did not work) showing her , I must admit it, pretty long legs with tights and polka dots, proclaiming that it was "polka dot day" , (Is that a special day in GB?, ) like "Women's Day" or "Nature Day"?  I assume that is a "branding" business , she might get money from the company that produces those tights.

Well, if she really is studying medicine and wants to be a doctor, it would be a good idea.

But I also know from friends and relatives how difficult the medicine studies are, it takes a long long time, you have to learn, learn and read a lot of things and keeping them in your memory. In Germany it takes at least 6 years of studying, after that your are an "assistant doctor" , then you have to work again (there is a lot of competition) to get to the level of "Oberarzt" .(Sorry, don't know the title in English), anyway he is above of the "assitant doctor". Peak of the career is "chief Doctor" of a hospital . These people are really earning a lot of money.

I don't know how it is done in other countries, maybe it is easier.

I really doubt whether she has the endurance and intellect to do that. It is probably one of her ideas which get into her head all of a sudden. She also announced , after being in Davos and interviewing famous people, that we should watch out for her "new TV-series". Nothing happened. That sounded as if she wanted to got into the journalist business.

I don't hate her, I am just wondering how a woman of almost 35 years old is still so infantile to have the ideas of a teenager.
She has a MA degree, that is an achievement, so why not concentrate on that and getting a job in that field? Maybe she should have somebody to coach her, giving advice. It seems though that she does not want advice from anybody. She is so blind that she thinks she can give advice to others.

But, who knows… Sometimes I think that at the end of the day she is crying in her pillow at night, when nobody watches.

Polka Dot Day is not a thing to my knowledge, but some charities have a theme for their days, for example Down's Syndrome had wearing odd socks, epilepsy has wearing purple. But I don't know of anything that has polka dots, but I could be mistaken. I saw it as an attention-seeking, "look at my amazing legs" post.

It would be great if she was studying to be a doctor, it would set her up with an income for when the boys are adults. But I don't see how she can do a Doctorate in Integrative Medicine AND be a PhD candidate elsewhere. I'm a first year PhD student and barely have time to breathe let alone consider doing another intensive degree! And surely if her background is non-medical it will take her a hell of a lot longer to accomplish a medical related degree? So much of it seems like BS.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3569 on: April 01, 2020, 06:13:56 PM »

@loveofenglishtradition, I got it from her twitter. I check it from time to time in hopes to see she has developed some sort of focus. she hasn't. "She is so blind that she thinks she can give advice to others." She has hinted a couple of times on her IG that people on forums are haters. She knows best. I wish she started a legitimate PhD with all it entails, she'd really learn to focus and to be more humble.

In the US it's a very lengthy process to get an MD/PhD.  With Tessy already having completed undergrad (International Relations in 2014) and a masters (in something in 2015) she would have needed to complete a post-bacc to complete typical pre-med courses, that would have taken her 2 years.  Then a typical md/phd program is another 8 years.  After graduation you need to do a residency, 3-5 years, and depending on speciality a fellowship, 1-3 years.  We're talking a 14-18 year process for a career changer without a science background.

According to her linkedin (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tessyd) she's started a Doctorate in Integrative Medicine and PHD candidate at someplace called Quantum University (https://quantumuniversity.com/) in March 2020.  Let's just say it's not legit...at all.  Sounds like she's going for some bogus DIM/PhD for some super shady online degree program.  It's shameful the someone with a following with plug something like this.

AHAHAHAHA I am sorry, I am dead. Just checked the 'university'. WTH is that even? Tessy seems to follow a few Dr-title seekers who don't care about the degree and knowledge pursuit as such but just want to be called Dr. I imagine a professional setting where people with PhDs/MDs ask each other - all the time in my experience - where they did their doctorate and she says this. In the fields where where your degree is from is super important (academia and international development), she will definitely be looked up to with this. Sorry I am terrible but I just don't see it as something legitimate.

Getting proper MDs and PhDs is a lengthy and exhausting process. But this degree doesn't seem to be anything like that.

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 242   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: