Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 254   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 944473 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3735 on: December 31, 2020, 06:03:39 PM »

Yes, they both have their flaws, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was simply a case of two people getting having a couple of kids and getting married before they had actually figured out who they are as people, and then realised as they grew up that they were not compatible.

All the odds were against them - they had totally different social backgrounds, they were very young. The intial statement was that they would not get married - they married and they seem to do extremely well. The break-up was a suprise then. But then you never knew if Louis was the attraction for Tessy or the role and the social standing he had .. You don't know if Louis cheated or decided it wasn't working anymore. That remained very obscure.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3736 on: December 31, 2020, 06:22:17 PM »

Totally agree Yvonne. Although I am not a friend of her I still wish her happiness and a new start in life with Frank.
and, yes, you are right. I also wish that she, being in a new loving relationship she hopefully stops her excessive IG presence and calms down a little. Would be good for her, her relationship and her sons.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3737 on: December 31, 2020, 07:43:15 PM »

I think Tessy is engaged to her handsome, discrete and wealthy beau!

Her Instagram post is a little vague but I think I spy an engagement ring, so congrats (hopefully) Tessy and Frank!

https://www.instagram.com..._-c/?igshid=1ef4cez0l71u1

Thatís wonderful!  For all her delusional goofiness, she doesnít seem like a bad sort.  I wish her much happiness.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3738 on: January 01, 2021, 02:02:15 AM »

I am strongly invested in MT's daughters in law and former daughters in law having happy, successful and fulfilled lives.

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3739 on: January 01, 2021, 03:27:20 AM »

I absolutley wish her every happiness!

Out of interest, would a remarriage affect the divorce settlement (thinking of money, the place in London) in any way? It feels so long since the divorce finalisation was announced!
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3740 on: January 01, 2021, 04:33:35 AM »

According to the court decision...https://www.bailii.org/ew...ses/EWFC/HCJ/2018/77.html

She received a "nominal maintenance order" for 6 years...described by the judge as a safety net while she was getting herself better established.  In most places you lose your right to maintenance if you remarry.

The 4K per child per year* (until they completely their respective school) won't be affected as that's for the kids not her...though Louis could take her to court for an adjustment depending on how their respective income changes (not that I'd recommend that he should begin as proceedings).

*In addition to the GDF paying for their schooling (boarding?) and medical expenses.

Their marital home is owned by ADB which offered Tessy the use of the home until Noah finishes his undergraduate education "irrespective of whether the wife remarries or cohabits in the interim."  The judge altered this to include a provision that termination of this agreement is subject to 6 months notice.  Whether she'll wish to remain in the house is another question (or even if she still lives there).

Basically...

Spousal maintenance will end as is standard when someone remarries not that she was really getting anything anyway.  Everything with the boys will stay the same unless either she or Louis petition the court for an adjustment order.  And the house is technically fine but I wouldn't be surprised if she moves out (or even if she's already done so)...it's not like Frank isn't able to afford housing.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3741 on: January 01, 2021, 04:40:04 AM »

I absolutley wish her every happiness!

Out of interest, would a remarriage affect the divorce settlement (thinking of money, the place in London) in any way? It feels so long since the divorce finalisation was announced!

I don't think Tessy got any significant money from the Lux RF - housing is provided while the boys are still at school. She has no financial interest in the house which is either owned or leased by the Lux RF. The boys expenses are covered - including their boarding school -and Tessy gets a limited amount of money to cover the boys costs when they stay with her in London.

I'd be surprised if a future marriage would change that arrangement. I guess if the boys stop requiring a London residence on a part time basis then Tessy might no longer have access to it. But is she is remarried and living in Switzerland then she may not need/want a base in the UK.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3742 on: January 01, 2021, 11:20:24 AM »

It is a bit like Fergie ... obviously they won't have her starving. The question will be how well she will use her network and how good it is to find a job eventually to support herself in that life style. It will also depend if she suddenly pulls an "Alex" (Denmark) and re-marries.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3743 on: January 01, 2021, 11:31:14 AM »

Tessy seems to have been much more settled and slightly more discrete over the past 6-9 months, so I think this new guy could be good for her. Her career is an unusual patchwork of speaking gigs, advocacy and ponchos, but it seems to work for her and she moves in the right circles, and she's kept it going even during a pandemic, so good luck to her

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3744 on: January 01, 2021, 01:20:44 PM »

I am strongly invested in MT's daughters in law and former daughters in law having happy, successful and fulfilled lives.

ITA Star I also wish freedom for Alexandra but thatís probably a more difficult task sadly..
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3745 on: January 02, 2021, 10:12:01 PM »

What do we know about Frank?
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3746 on: January 03, 2021, 07:59:31 AM »

https://www.linkedin.com/...sel/?originalSubdomain=ch

This is Frank's updated linkedin profile. His new project seems to be a consulting firm. He was married to American Angela Craddock and they share a 13 year old daughter , Julia. They live in the USA, Chicago area.
In an interview with Tessy he talked about his love for this daughter, he surely must miss her a lot living so far apart.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3747 on: January 04, 2021, 10:22:43 AM »

https://www.linkedin.com/...sel/?originalSubdomain=ch

This is Frank's updated linkedin profile. His new project seems to be a consulting firm. He was married to American Angela Craddock and they share a 13 year old daughter , Julia. They live in the USA, Chicago area.
In an interview with Tessy he talked about his love for this daughter, he surely must miss her a lot living so far apart.

Well, hopefully he can see his daughter in the near future.

Congrats to both, if the engagement thing is true.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3748 on: January 04, 2021, 10:33:18 AM »

I think Tessy is engaged to her handsome, discrete and wealthy beau!

Her Instagram post is a little vague but I think I spy an engagement ring, so congrats (hopefully) Tessy and Frank!

https://www.instagram.com..._-c/?igshid=1ef4cez0l71u1

Thatís wonderful!  For all her delusional goofiness, she doesnít seem like a bad sort.  I wish her much happiness.

Perhaps it is just the picture, but to me he seems to be a lot older then her... Or am I mistaken?
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3749 on: January 04, 2021, 04:01:20 PM »

ITA Star I also wish freedom for Alexandra but thatís probably a more difficult task sadly..

Totally agree with this. She seems bright and adorable but I wonder what the psychological affects are for her with regard to her mother. Doesn't necessarily bode well.
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 254   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: