Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 254   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 944461 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3750 on: January 04, 2021, 05:23:31 PM »

I am strongly invested in MT's daughters in law and former daughters in law having happy, successful and fulfilled lives.

ITA Star I also wish freedom for Alexandra but thatís probably a more difficult task sadly..

Totally agree with this. She seems bright and adorable but I wonder what the psychological affects are for her with regard to her mother. Doesn't necessarily bode well.

MT seems to me in a way like Queen Victoria and her dil Queen Alexandra, who both kept their children close to the point of putting them into a golden cage.

Alexandra even refused for her daughter Victoria to marry at all and Queen Vic only allowed her youngest one Beatrice to do so after much pressure from her other children and after she basically threatened her...You've to live with me and your family in England or...

Someone I recall called her selfish. I think it was King Edward VII. I doubt she learned anything from it.

Alexandra's sister Dagmar/Marie meanwhile, while not openly forcing her children to stay with her, still kept them close and didn't let them grow up. While this provided a happy childhood for all, they were not at all prepared for the adult life. With Nikolai II. it had tragic consequences.

MT reminds me a lot of those (always wanting to be in front, portraying happy family life...not wanting the children to grow up, so as she would always be needed, with keeping the children close MT didn't really succeed...luckily)

Alexandra of Lux may eventually marry, but I think MT too will always keep her in the shadow. Alex is way prettier and her mother and more lovely as will. I don't think this fits well with Madame's ego.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3751 on: January 04, 2021, 05:28:06 PM »

I think Tessy is engaged to her handsome, discrete and wealthy beau!

Her Instagram post is a little vague but I think I spy an engagement ring, so congrats (hopefully) Tessy and Frank!

https://www.instagram.com..._-c/?igshid=1ef4cez0l71u1

In fact, he is 47 years old, so about 12 years older, which IMO is not a problem at all!
After all I don't think this is a real engagement. Knowing Tessy she would have posted much more emotions. And, people on her IG have a bit overreacted.
Still, Frank seams to be in love and she too. They might have to figure out how their future life will be. He is happy in Switzerland and has his business there, she is still dependant (at least concerning her sons) on her ex-laws. And, it may be important for Tessy too, the humanitarian, philanthropics, the parties, the glamour that comes with it, is mainly happening in London (there is a special scene for it). Living in Switzerland that would be lost for her. Most millionaires in Europe are living in Switzerland, but most of them are very private and discreet. There is no party scene for the rich, philanthropics etc.
They probably have to figure out how they want to create their life together.

Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3752 on: January 04, 2021, 06:24:32 PM »

I think Tessy is engaged to her handsome, discrete and wealthy beau!

Her Instagram post is a little vague but I think I spy an engagement ring, so congrats (hopefully) Tessy and Frank!

https://www.instagram.com..._-c/?igshid=1ef4cez0l71u1

In fact, he is 47 years old, so about 12 years older, which IMO is not a problem at all!
After all I don't think this is a real engagement. Knowing Tessy she would have posted much more emotions. And, people on her IG have a bit overreacted.
Still, Frank seams to be in love and she too. They might have to figure out how their future life will be. He is happy in Switzerland and has his business there, she is still dependant (at least concerning her sons) on her ex-laws. And, it may be important for Tessy too, the humanitarian, philanthropics, the parties, the glamour that comes with it, is mainly happening in London (there is a special scene for it). Living in Switzerland that would be lost for her. Most millionaires in Europe are living in Switzerland, but most of them are very private and discreet. There is no party scene for the rich, philanthropics etc.
They probably have to figure out how they want to create their life together.

I don't see anything wrong with the age difference either, especially as they do seem in love.

To be fair, Geneva is the humanitarian/development scene of Europe along with London considering major UN and international development organisations are there as well as the Graduate Institute Geneva, but that circle is not something Tessy would be comfortable in as it has people with real expertise and experience as well as focus.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3753 on: January 06, 2021, 09:26:28 AM »

https://royalcentral.co.u...ounces-engagement-154455/

This seems to be official, since Frank himself talks about the engagement.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #3754 on: January 06, 2021, 04:48:00 PM »

In this photo Frank has a slight resemblance to the actor Mark Wahlberg, IMO.   Tessy looks very pretty.  Her hair looks beautiful!   I've always thought Tessy's a little bonkers, and if I were Frank I would get a strong pre-nup, but I wish them happiness.   

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3755 on: January 06, 2021, 05:39:45 PM »

I wish them all the best. If they can survive lockdown together the odds are good for them but Tessy is overdressed compared to her beau in that picture which has me wondering if she is waiting to bust out of isolation into the world again but in fancy clothes as a respected married woman who is going to live the part to the max. I still believe the pendulum isn't done swinging yet with her and equilibrium won't come until after they figure each other out after lockdown is over and we get to the new normal.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3756 on: January 06, 2021, 07:18:38 PM »

In this photo Frank has a slight resemblance to the actor Mark Wahlberg, IMO.   Tessy looks very pretty.  Her hair looks beautiful!   I've always thought Tessy's a little bonkers, and if I were Frank I would get a strong pre-nup, but I wish them happiness.   

Tessy looks pretty because she has those connections to professional makeup designers, dressmakers, and don't to forget. there are "beauty filters" on IG where everyobdy can make herself looking much better than in reality.
This is definitely not REAL, but she knows how to do it! The Hair, these are  extensions !!, she has learned how to make herself look better than she really is. Ok for her, and I say it again, as long as she does not pretend to do all those other things .

Bonkers, yes, absolutely.
Frank obviously is obsessed with her. Even though he appears to be a very successful business man, I have my doubts about him. Listen to that interview he gave to Tessy last year and you'll get an impression what he is like. He has successfully managed several companies, but never staid long . The last business he left after just 2 years, and now has a company called "frank.floessel consulting". You don't see for what and which he is consulting. But, he must have money and loves the luxury life style, otherwise Tessy wouldn't have fallen in love with him IMO

Anyhow, these are grown up people, they will know what they are doing.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3757 on: January 07, 2021, 05:18:56 AM »

Tessy looks pretty because she has those connections to professional makeup designers, dressmakers, and don't to forget. there are "beauty filters" on IG where everyobdy can make herself looking much better than in reality.
This is definitely not REAL, but she knows how to do it! The Hair, these are  extensions !!, she has learned how to make herself look better than she really is. Ok for her, and I say it again, as long as she does not pretend to do all those other things .

Frank obviously is obsessed with her. Even though he appears to be a very successful business man, I have my doubts about him. Listen to that interview he gave to Tessy last year and you'll get an impression what he is like. He has successfully managed several companies, but never staid long . The last business he left after just 2 years, and now has a company called "frank.floessel consulting". You don't see for what and which he is consulting. But, he must have money and loves the luxury life style, otherwise Tessy wouldn't have fallen in love with him IMO

Star

as granny used to say, money and sense don't always go together 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3758 on: January 07, 2021, 07:00:43 AM »

Star

as granny used to say, money and sense don't always go together 

G Smiley

True - but maybe they have found an accommodation that works - I know nothing of him - previous marriage/partner or children ? All we dishers can do is give good wishes to a happy future together and hope that this relationship goes the distance.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3759 on: January 07, 2021, 04:51:11 PM »

Some facts are known about him. Look at his "linkedin" account. Some time ago he posted pictures of his daughter, Julia, 13 years old. He was married to American Angela Craddock-Floessel, a finance manager at his former firm in Switzerland. They divorced and she went back to the US, Chicago area and also took the daughter. In the meantime his facebook news and photos  have all been deleted, he seems to be much more discreet than Tessy.

That interview he gave in Tessys podcast last year was kind of revealing to me. He too loves the limelight and maybe wants the connections to rich and important people. She can manage that for him. Why would he be a member of "PWO"?  And, he is also impressed by "royalty". He mentioned in that interview some kind of old ring that he inherited of his mother and told a very strange story about it, pretending that his mother also was of royal decendance. That  was the point where I go a bit suspicious about him. Well, he is fascinated by her and her ideas.

And, IMO, he is better looking than Louis, but not the absolute beauty.

I do wish them happiness together, seems that they have the same goals. Most of all, I hope that the sons (very nice children) can get safely and sanely through the patchwork-family.
She has stopped to post pictures of Louis and the sons together, I wonder how often they go to see their father in Lux. And  Louis hopefully also has found a new love and will be happy in the future.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3760 on: January 08, 2021, 06:21:34 PM »

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJxzWkbgat8/

Now that is news!! Tessy is also a scientist! Among all the other things she is, the absolute Super Woman!! That is a bit sick, I had hoped for her that she calms down after that published engagement with Frank.
But, no....
From friends in Luxembourg I hear that , not only MT is much hated there, Tessy also. There have been rumours that she jolted Louis and that was the reason for the divorce. Surprising is that the first pictures with Frank appeard as early as 2017, when she wasnt even divorced. But, as always, it is speculation.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3761 on: January 08, 2021, 07:41:29 PM »

Part of me wants to hope she just doesn't think before she types and knows truly she is no scientists... but then I also have a dose of reality and realise she probably does think she is a scientist, superstar and Princess all in one.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #3762 on: January 08, 2021, 08:10:10 PM »

Now that is news!! Tessy is also a scientist! Among all the other things she is, the absolute Super Woman!! That is a bit sick, I had hoped for her that she calms down after that published engagement with Frank.
But, no....
From friends in Luxembourg I hear that , not only MT is much hated there, Tessy also. There have been rumours that she jolted Louis and that was the reason for the divorce. Surprising is that the first pictures with Frank appeard as early as 2017, when she wasnt even divorced. But, as always, it is speculation.

I laughed out loud at that photo.  "I am many things!"  But, she didn't list "narcissistic!"

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3763 on: January 08, 2021, 10:27:51 PM »

But, no....

I laughed out loud at that photo.  "I am many things!"  But, she didn't list "narcissistic!"

and "pathetic"

a scientist, my a**  Banana
I guess her princess years really made her delusional, she doesn't know how the world outside that bubble really works.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3764 on: January 13, 2021, 04:55:16 AM »

Tessy is engaged https://us.hola.com/royal...-tessy-luxembourg-engaged
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 254   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: