Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 176983 times)
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: March 08, 2017, 05:02:47 PM »

Thank you for your replies on the title issue!

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: March 08, 2017, 05:58:14 PM »

I think she genuinely loved Louis.  I really do.  Years ago, she had a FB account (actually they had a joint FB account) that wasn't set to private.  It showed that they were really in love with each other.  It had lots of pics of Louis hanging out with Tessy's brothers, as well as the usual family pics that everybody puts on FB.  There was not one single mention of titles, official events, or even pictures from official events (with the exception of one pic of Tessy and Louis in the clothes they wore to Lobster and Linus' religious wedding). There was no mention of fashion designers or global work or royalty or any of Louis' family.  It was 100% different from the Instagram account.  Then the page disappeared/was made invisible to anybody who wasn't friends with them. 

My guess is that they grew apart and/or matured differently.  I think that Tessy started this "Look at meeeeee!!!!" behavior once the marriage became unhappy.  It's really a shame, especially because during the happier years of their marriage, Louis and Tessy were the only likable couple in that family.  Tessy was a good princess, and I suspect that this attention-getting is a side effect of being in an unhappy situation.  It reminds me of how you'll see recently divorced people hanging out in bars a lot right after they get divorced. 

But I think they really did love each other and that they really did work hard to try to make the best of their situation with the unplanned teen pregnancy.  I give them a lot of credit for making it work for so long.  Of course, it's easy to do when money isn't an issue and family is very supportive emotionally.  My guess is that Louis' parents played a big role emotionally and financially in making sure things were comfortable for them so that they could have a happy family life. 

I still think that perhaps the thing that drove them apart was substance abuse on Louis' part, but unless one of them comes out and says it, we'll never know.  I just don't see Tessy giving up all the perks she's gained through the marriage unless things were just really, really bad. 

And in regard to the title thing, I strongly suspect that for years to come, if Tessy is the guest of honor at any event outside of Luxembourg, she'll continue to be referred to as either Princess Tessy or Tessy, Princess of Luxembourg.  We've seen this with the divorced members of the British royal family, and I think we'll see this with Tessy, especially in English-speaking media. 
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: March 08, 2017, 06:45:14 PM »

What substance abuse?

IDK, Louis hasn't said anything and Tessy is acting badly online which could get to her children, I don't approve at all! Nono
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #558 on: March 08, 2017, 09:11:28 PM »

What substance abuse?

IDK, Louis hasn't said anything and Tessy is acting badly online which could get to her children, I don't approve at all! Nono

ITA. I really don't understand why public people who go through a divorce so often seem to not care AT ALL about the consequenses for their children, saying all kinds of things about the other party. IMO they're putting themselves before their children and that's just never okay.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: March 08, 2017, 10:27:35 PM »

What substance abuse?

It's just pure speculation on my part.  There's no evidence or any statements regarding substance abuse.  I just started to think that it could be the reason after reading earlier in this thread a report that stated MT went to London for a period of time and that Tessy said something like "I had no choice, but I still love him."  To me, that seems like the reason they split was substance abuse or an addiction and not something like cheating. 
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: March 10, 2017, 11:29:12 AM »

Tessy's stupid idea of not keeping her instagram private starts to backfire badly. And no, setting it on "privat" but keeping approx 4000 royal watchers and press people as followers is not setting it private. Now, 2 days before Gabriel's birthday, the Lux rag has the following stories: "Tessy is lying" (cover) and "Tessy wanted the divorce but she clings to her title. And the sad thing is, this time, they actually are writing the truth. Tessy wanted the divorce for unreasonable behaviour of Louis instead of waiting longer in order to get a divorce because they grew appart but at the same time, she is writing on instagram that neither she nor Louis made any mistake. Sorry that doesn't fit. She either lied in court to get a quicker divorce or she is lying on instagram. The same with posting the invitation with her title. Yes she is still princess now but most likely she wont be a princess when the event is taking place, this is clinging to the title. Not sure if she thought she could convince Henri to leave her the title if she is using it on an invitation for an event that takes place in May in Geneva (where MT's siblings live). She must know that those postings piss off Henri and MT who probably wanted a quiet divorce for them without a scandal and without to much media coverage so that it would be as easy as possible for the 2 boys. I always liked Tessy because she was the best of the 3 DIL but lately, she seems to have changed and not in a good way.
Royal Di

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: March 10, 2017, 05:55:47 PM »

Trier  Star  I agree that Tessy's private Instagram account is not so private!  Surprising to see the Lux rags turn on her.

Below is Tessy's full Instagram response in which she says neither she nor Louis made any mistakes, as you mention.
(There may be a few translation issues since this was taken from a non-English message board.)

Tessy from luxembourg @kristamarieb 318
You know, when two individuals decide to separate emotionally, it is quite difficult to accept this new reality.  After the separation, the rest should be a celebration of the past and excitement towards the future, with each other as friends, and in my case, also the parents of two angels.  Life happens while you make plans and that's fine.  We did not separate because we no longer like it because he or I did something wrong, but rather because we decided that we are best friends and then a couple, and that we can support ourselves better, as well as our children, that I walk.  However, divorce is and remains a time of suffering and readjustment and we need to go through the moment like everyone else.

Reminds me of Sarah Ferguson with talk of "best friends," yet still wanting a divorce while remaining in the limelight with royal connections.

Tessy seems to be in a hurry to get divorced.  I wonder why?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: March 10, 2017, 07:32:25 PM »

She is giving too much unwanted information. People would be interested for a while (like with Alex and Jokke) and then focussed on different things and nobody ever spilled the beans.

Millions of couples grow apart each year and some decide to split. That happens to a lof of people. For a lot of these couples, especially the women, a hard time starts because they have to shoulder childcare and family income. Tessy is in the absolute lucky position that the LRF will forever take care of her (financially) because it would backfire otherwise: The kids go to a good private school, Tessy gets to live in a very exciting city where is is not bothered by her princess statues, but can move around freely, she got education opportunitities.

Her part of the deal would be now to be quiet and thankful that she is not having the struggle so many other single moms are having.
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: March 10, 2017, 11:53:42 PM »

To be honest with all these tantrums she's been having lately and by lately I mean past months, as well as her sensationalising herself, I think she's the one's who is behaving 'unreasonably.'
She needs to stop trying to present herself as 'the perfect woman' 'the perfect mother' 'the perfect ex-wife' 'the dutiful representative'
 the patriotic country loving, family adoring, opportunity giving, people serving, self righteous super human it's making her come across as very narcissistic to me, like look at what a good person I am, look at all the good work I do, look at how much I love my children , and I know I do too much but I'm so good at what I do I have to continue doing it, because I'm me and without it will all fall apart.

It's making her come across as very unrelatable, especially when it looks like she's trying to tell everyone how normal she is, that she is just like any regular person, I mean no one has it that put together, at least I can't think of one person like that.

If she's going to keep posting things like that she's better off limiting her instagram to friends and family only and making it private to anyone who she does not know, otherwise if she wants to share what she's doing with the 'people' than she needs to be able to distinguish what is not appropriate from what is before pressing post. I think Rania of Jordan and Madde of Sweden are excellent examples of how royals, or former royals in this case, can be active on social media, both have millions of followers so being the smart women that they are they use it to draw attention to important issues that lie close to their hearts knowing that the message is being sent to large audiences, because lets face it how many people visit the websites of the royal courts? few, but how many times do people go on facebook on insta in a day? several. So this helps spread the word because most of the time they share straight to the point info or cases of a particular person, but knowing that theres huge interest in them they also share the occasional private family snaps and personal thoughts on less heavy things giving their page a nice balance, in fact Madde said in a recent interview how she's very conscious of her page and how it's important not to go over board with either the official or private business not to overwhelm her followers.

Ok so Tessy has 4k followers not a million but the same rules still apply IMO keep a balance not too many private things, not to many serious things, not over active, not underactive nothing silly about how the how tabloids are lying, I am me not the person they say I am because thats 1. unprofessional IMO, and 2. feeds the fire, no whining, no over the top mumbo jumbo or else just shut it down to your close circle Tessy.

When you are in the position you are/where you are first and foremost a representative of the nation. I mean come on if the husband of my president went on rants like that he'd probably be slaughtered by the press, and the public, because what you do does not reflect only on yourself but also the family/institution/nation you should be serving.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: May 15, 2017, 06:17:11 PM »

Tessy was at the tea party that Harry and the Cambridges hosted the other day

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: May 15, 2017, 06:20:00 PM »

I like her but not what she is wearing. Why did she attend? 
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: May 15, 2017, 06:45:21 PM »

Kate to Tessy: "So, how does this divorce thingy work  -  do you get to keep the money/houses/title/clothes, but not have to work anymore?
I. AM. IN!!!"

Wills to Tessy: "Your FIL is Grand Duke of Luxembourg? What's a Grand Duke? What's Luxembourg? Never heard of it. Didn't know there were any other royal families, don't believe it. Neeeeeeeiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhhh! I mean, Nnnnnnoooooooooo!"
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: May 15, 2017, 08:18:05 PM »

WTF is Tessy wearing?   

Kate: So, WTF is the deal with Stephanie?  Is she always a creepy weirdo, or is it just with me?

Tessy:  She's a creepy weirdo, but you clearly brought out a special level of creepy in her the other day.  Want me to tell her you say hi?

Kate:  No.  Dear god.  No.  Please.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #568 on: May 15, 2017, 09:17:17 PM »

Mooching a bit, I'm guessing. Didn't take her long.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: May 15, 2017, 09:20:01 PM »

Mooching a bit, I'm guessing. Didn't take her long.

I know.  I am so disappointed in her.   Thumb down
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: