Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 81   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 224442 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: October 12, 2017, 05:18:57 PM »

Tessy attended the Butterfly Ball in London

http://danapress.com/?202...ODE=OFFER&OFFER=62807
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: October 13, 2017, 12:46:53 PM »

He did vote today together with Alex, Gui and Linus in Lux city. So only Sebastien and Felix did not go in Lux city. No idea why this useless press service puts it on the agenda for Gui and Linus as an official event but not for Louis and Alex when all went together. BTW, the 3 siblings all have de Nassau as their last name in the register of voters.

Felix is Claire's husband right? So at the moment he is the father of the heir. I find it a bit odd that he keeps such a low profile. I mean it is great that we don't see him every five minutes, but this would have been an occasion to show himself.

Pedant sidenote: currently Guillaume is the heir, Felix is the “spare”, his child is the spare to the spare Wink.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: October 13, 2017, 12:52:32 PM »

Yes, and still it looks as if Felix and Amalia will be GD one day, so they should be living in Lux and especially Amalia as the heir of the next generation should be brought up in Lux instead of France/Switzerland. The situation is different to Sweden for example, where Leo never was the direct heir of the next generation as Victoria already had Estelle when she was born and CP was there as well. So Felix is actually doing not enough for his role and should do more in the country that gives him the title, not only doing a few events abroad.
Back to Tessy now. Looks like the tide started to turn and she has now lost the support of the Lux gossip rag Privat (the only independent "newspaper" in Lux). The comments are not nice as ell, people start to think she is a gold digger, so her attention seeking cheap posts start to backfire.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: October 13, 2017, 04:48:38 PM »

He did vote today together with Alex, Gui and Linus in Lux city. So only Sebastien and Felix did not go in Lux city. No idea why this useless press service puts it on the agenda for Gui and Linus as an official event but not for Louis and Alex when all went together. BTW, the 3 siblings all have de Nassau as their last name in the register of voters.

Felix is Claire's husband right? So at the moment he is the father of the heir. I find it a bit odd that he keeps such a low profile. I mean it is great that we don't see him every five minutes, but this would have been an occasion to show himself.

Pedant sidenote: currently Guillaume is the heir, Felix is the “spare”, his child is the spare to the spare Wink.

I know  Wink but you know what I mean. It is not that any of the Lux children is especially endearing, hard working or popular. IMO a monarchy has only support if the people see the future regent growing up and have some bond. We are no longer in the Middle Ages where you can bring anyone in to be king.

About Tessy: It was to be expected. I guess it is mostly conservative people supporting the monarchy and Tessys "look at me" behaviour put them off. Totally.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: October 13, 2017, 06:36:54 PM »

Tessy and Louis were seen entering the High Court in London today.  The 'Luxarazzi' blog thinks this will be in connection with finalising the divorce.  Link to pics:

http://www.luxarazzi.com/...sy-divorce-finalised.html
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: October 13, 2017, 07:00:24 PM »

Tessy and Louis were seen entering the High Court in London today.  The 'Luxarazzi' blog thinks this will be in connection with finalising the divorce.  Link to pics:

Interesting.  I wonder if she'll post anything about this on her Instagram.  Yesterday, she had a post where she modeled/advertised for the designer a really ugly coat.  Ironically (or not), the designer's whole shtick is about how everybody is royal.  Her coat had weird suspenders in it that read "Human Highness".  Roll Eyes  

I'd love to know the terms of their divorce settlement. I'm sure that her title is now gone, and I'm sure that she'll be taken care of financially, but I'm curious about whether or not she keeps the house.  I assume they'll share custody of the boys.

ETA: the blog doesn't have the scoop on this divorce. They basically got their info from the person from Rex Features who published the photos.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: October 13, 2017, 07:05:49 PM »

I'd love to know the terms of their divorce settlement. I'm sure that her title is now gone, and I'm sure that she'll be taken care of financially, but I'm curious about whether or not she keeps the house.  I assume they'll share custody of the boys.

I'm guessing that she'll keep the house because H&MT wouldn't want to cause more upheaval for the boys by having them have to move. Anyone know where in London the house is?
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: October 13, 2017, 08:06:38 PM »

Tessy and Louis were seen entering the High Court in London today.  The 'Luxarazzi' blog thinks this will be in connection with finalising the divorce.  Link to pics:

Interesting.  I wonder if she'll post anything about this on her Instagram.  Yesterday, she had a post where she modeled/advertised for the designer a really ugly coat.  Ironically (or not), the designer's whole shtick is about how everybody is royal.  Her coat had weird suspenders in it that read "Human Highness".  Roll Eyes  

ETA: the blog doesn't have the scoop on this divorce. They basically got their info from the person from Rex Features who published the photos.

And A. Davidson of Rex Features captioned the photos: "Tessy Antony arrives outside the High Court for her divorce from Prince Louis of Luxembourg"
Kiss that title goodbye Ms Tessy Antony.
I'm beginning to wonder if the divorce doesn't have something to do with one of her designer friends  Secret
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: October 13, 2017, 08:29:53 PM »

I read somewhere else they were in court to argue about the financial side of the divorce....
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: October 13, 2017, 08:39:47 PM »

As sad as it is ... financially she is most likely better provided for than she could have achieved by herself. She is hurt. Whatever happened, she did not expect Louis to disappear entirely. Maybe he cheated and MT tried that they stayed together? I could well imagine she was his first and only girlfriend before they got married. Plus ... there are a lot of women out there who would do everything for a prince. Even if he is married and down the succession line.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: October 13, 2017, 09:00:28 PM »

I read somewhere else they were in court to argue about the financial side of the divorce....

Interesting.   Thinking  I find it hard to believe that the Luxes would force her to live in poverty.  I wonder what financial aspect they're arguing over.  I'm sure that they'll pay for the boys to attend whatever school they want to attend-all the way through university.  I'd be surprised if they evicted her from the house and I'd be even more surprised if they didn't cover all of the boys' daily living expenses.  I would also imagine that they're basically buying her silence in terms of making her so comfortable that she doesn't run to the media.  Ironically, financial issues are the last thing I'd expect them to fight about in court. 

I don't think Tessy would be stupid enough to cheat on Louis, and based on her reactions to him that she posts on Instagram, I don't think he cheated on her. I'm now starting to wonder if he just got sick of her and need for the spotlight. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: October 13, 2017, 09:03:03 PM »

http://www.belfasttelegra...vorce-court-36225153.html
Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: October 13, 2017, 09:12:30 PM »

Does she wears her rings? It's seems to me by the photo and what is the ring in her pentad ?
I don't think that they will live the boys without money but maybe she is is pushing for more ? Who knows her behavior the last months is all over the place I would expect anything at this point

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: October 13, 2017, 09:31:44 PM »

Thanks for this info, Ralf.  Yes, I've just now read the update that apparently Louis and Tessy can't come to an agreement about the financial settlement.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: October 13, 2017, 10:19:41 PM »

financial issues are the last thing I'd expect them to fight about in court. 

ITA. It's very odd Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 81   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: