Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 224683 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1170 on: December 06, 2017, 03:52:29 PM »

Henri and MT can't win here, and Tessy knows it.  I'm pretty sure they know that if they say/do anything, she'll run right back to the press/chat with randoms on her Instagram posts/etc and shout about how mean these royals are. 

I just hope he quietly takes her title away and over the years, gradually gives less and less money to her directly.  Actually, he should lock up their money in a trust that only the boys and Louis can access and then have an accountant pay school bills directly to the school.  If they're going to pay for their living expenses while they're with Tessy, they need to either buy the house outright, have the tax/property bills go directly to an accountant, etc. 

And then, if she still continues to tell lies about how mean they are in the media, let Louis and perhaps a sibling or two (Alex and Sebastian) go to the media and give a "tell-all" about what she's done post-divorce.  People with a brain will see right through any schemes Tessy might be trying to pull.
genegal43

Mini Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1171 on: December 06, 2017, 04:21:28 PM »

Henri and MT can't win here, and Tessy knows it.  I'm pretty sure they know that if they say/do anything, she'll run right back to the press/chat with randoms on her Instagram posts/etc and shout about how mean these royals are. 

I just hope he quietly takes her title away and over the years, gradually gives less and less money to her directly.  Actually, he should lock up their money in a trust that only the boys and Louis can access and then have an accountant pay school bills directly to the school.  If they're going to pay for their living expenses while they're with Tessy, they need to either buy the house outright, have the tax/property bills go directly to an accountant, etc. 

And then, if she still continues to tell lies about how mean they are in the media, let Louis and perhaps a sibling or two (Alex and Sebastian) go to the media and give a "tell-all" about what she's done post-divorce.  People with a brain will see right through any schemes Tessy might be trying to pull.

Star Agreed, especially the underlined section. I believe that a trust would be a better option and would provide better accountability in comparison to just giving Tessy money directly.  She may say she's paying for school bills, but her Instagram account shouts otherwise.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1172 on: December 06, 2017, 04:58:21 PM »

I'm sure she doesn't manage her own check book to begin with.  Having someone else eying the bills is very likely how these families operate to begin with, if they're as rich as we think they are.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1173 on: December 06, 2017, 05:07:23 PM »

Here some interesting things. Tessy actually is not allowed to make the financial details public. The thing looks official but it has severe mistakes, Louis is not the Nr 3 in line to the Lux throne. It goes: Gui, Felix, Amalia, Liam, Alex and Sebastien.
http://www.bailii.org/ew/...s/EWHC/Fam/2017/3095.html
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1174 on: December 06, 2017, 06:40:14 PM »

Here some interesting things. Tessy actually is not allowed to make the financial details public. The thing looks official but it has severe mistakes, Louis is not the Nr 3 in line to the Lux throne. It goes: Gui, Felix, Amalia, Liam, Alex and Sebastien.

Would he be, technically, the third in line until Amalia and Liam are 18?
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1175 on: December 06, 2017, 06:44:10 PM »

No. If something would happen to Gui and Felix (just a theoretical case) and Henri would die before Amalia would turn 18, they would have a regent for Amalia but Louis wouldn't be infront of her. Plus he renounced his place in succession after his first son was born. So I think it is save to say that the guy from the court made a bad mistake here, I don't think they changed the succession so that Louis would be Nr 3.
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1176 on: December 06, 2017, 09:39:22 PM »

No. If something would happen to Gui and Felix (just a theoretical case) and Henri would die before Amalia would turn 18, they would have a regent for Amalia but Louis wouldn't be infront of her. Plus he renounced his place in succession after his first son was born. So I think it is save to say that the guy from the court made a bad mistake here, I don't think they changed the succession so that Louis would be Nr 3.

Thank you for the link to the court document!

Yeah, itís a error, but a very minor one in the context of the court order and doesnít change the substance of the decision.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1177 on: December 07, 2017, 01:40:35 AM »

Star Agreed, especially the underlined section. I believe that a trust would be a better option and would provide better accountability in comparison to just giving Tessy money directly.  She may say she's paying for school bills, but her Instagram account shouts otherwise.

Back at you!  Beer Star
genegal43

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1178 on: December 07, 2017, 03:47:24 AM »

I think they're saying he's the third son and not third in line.

Turandot

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1179 on: December 07, 2017, 07:44:49 AM »

First third son, further downwards third in line.  A clear mistake.  With Felix having two kids, he would be 5th in line for the moment if he still was in line.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1180 on: December 07, 2017, 08:51:59 AM »

It clearly says: "The husband and wife are private individuals and the husband is a very private person. The husband is third in line to the throne of Luxembourg, he has no public role as a member of the Luxembourgian royal family and is a student."
So clearly not the third son but the third in line and he clearly has no job, so Tessy should pay him and not he Tessy.
chocolate_angel

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1181 on: December 07, 2017, 10:04:24 AM »

It clearly says: "The husband and wife are private individuals and the husband is a very private person. The husband is third in line to the throne of Luxembourg, he has no public role as a member of the Luxembourgian royal family and is a student."
So clearly not the third son but the third in line and he clearly has no job, so Tessy should pay him and not he Tessy.
AAAAAHHHH, so maybe she fights not to pay HIM? Well, equal rights....
But still, she behaves disgracefully!
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1182 on: December 07, 2017, 01:56:59 PM »

Ni, I just said that she should pay him if she earns more than him. She clearly wanted lots of money and a house in Kensington from Louis (who is a student, so his parents would have to pay). They never said that Louis wanted money from her. I just think that it is unfair if the woman should automatically get money from the man, I think the one who earns more needs to pay (or better, both get a job and only the children get money).
genegal43

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1183 on: December 07, 2017, 03:48:14 PM »

First third son, further downwards third in line.  A clear mistake.  With Felix having two kids, he would be 5th in line for the moment if he still was in line.

I didn't read down that far...sorry, was trying to get some family stuff up on Ancestry.  Too many screens.

onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1184 on: December 07, 2017, 11:00:04 PM »

AAAAAHHHH, so maybe she fights not to pay HIM? Well, equal rights....
But still, she behaves disgracefully!
I don't disagree with a working woman paying for her unemployed ex-husband but, in this case, Luis has access (through his father of course) to a huge amount of money, money that Tessy could possible never have based only on her salary. So, in this case, I don't think she should pay him.

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: