Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 390426 times)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #1425 on: February 12, 2018, 10:33:17 AM »

Looks like it is public again. The pic of her hugging herself wearing a red evening dress with the caption "The photographer really captured a moment of pure bliss- —in between poses where I was dreaming away about the beauty around me "...  Dead Dead

Super cringeworthy... well most of the pics she's released lately are.

Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1426 on: February 12, 2018, 10:44:10 AM »

In my opinion, Tessy is free to make a fool of herself if that is what she really wants, but I can't forgive her for exposing her boys. I've checked out her instagram, it's full of picture of her kids, who are minors AND a monarch's grandsons. It's a serious security breach, imo, their father should intervene.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #1427 on: February 12, 2018, 11:10:37 AM »

In my opinion, Tessy is free to make a fool of herself if that is what she really wants, but I can't forgive her for exposing her boys. I've checked out her instagram, it's full of picture of her kids, who are minors AND a monarch's grandsons. It's a serious security breach, imo, their father should intervene.

It is and I have to wonder how she was able to work in security business for so long when she is making these errors constantly. She really should not be posting for example about her sons on a plane on their way to see their father. Clearly she isn't thinking about the consequences on their security her posts might have.

perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1428 on: February 14, 2018, 12:06:41 PM »

According to a magazine cover that she is trying to plug on her latest (not private   Roll Eyes) Instagram, she is now "Tessy de Nassau".  Divorce complete?

https://www.instagram.com...-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

Frightful photo, but it's publicity so she loves it.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1429 on: February 14, 2018, 01:00:54 PM »

According to a magazine cover that she is trying to plug on her latest (not private   Roll Eyes) Instagram, she is now "Tessy de Nassau".  Divorce complete?

I think she loves having people speculating about everything ... and I don't think she has that many interesting news to offer, so she is changing her name now and then to keep speculation going. Pathetic. I hope for Louis that the divorce will be final, soon.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1430 on: February 14, 2018, 05:22:29 PM »

She seems to love causing people to speculate. She's got a video story of her opening up a box of long-stemmed red roses today.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1431 on: February 14, 2018, 07:14:14 PM »

The interview: http://seelemag.com/blog/tessy-de-nassau
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1432 on: February 14, 2018, 07:25:28 PM »

https://www.instagram.com...-by=tessy_from_luxembourg

She tags her fanpage
perdie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1433 on: February 14, 2018, 08:39:23 PM »

Grammar anything but professional in that article.  Then =/= than  Roll Eyes
SpittingImage

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1434 on: February 15, 2018, 10:17:33 AM »

Grammar anything but professional in that article.  Then =/= than  Roll Eyes

It’s not actually a magazine, it’s a glorified blog.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1435 on: February 15, 2018, 03:50:37 PM »

I check into this thread every 10 days or so, mostly because it keeps popping up.

Diagnosis: she's pathetic.

She's trying to hang on to her A-list life as much as she can, but going about it in the most immature, self-damaging way. If anyone's trying to advise her, she's not listening. Problem is that she's completely unaware that all this crap affects, or will affect, her children and possibly her relationship with them.

The Court is smart to give her enough rope to hang herself - they don't have to say a thing, she's doing it all herself.

My question is, that life she wants costs money. Who's paying for it? What's she doing for it? I suspect the Court is working themselves a deal where she gets the minimum, as her children aren't even in the line of succession.

periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1436 on: February 16, 2018, 04:07:00 PM »

She is lost what a shame she seemed the best of that sorry married in bunch.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1437 on: February 16, 2018, 10:18:13 PM »

She posted a picture of her and Alexandra. I hope for everyone’s sake (mostly the boys sake) they still go along quite well.

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1438 on: February 16, 2018, 10:25:37 PM »

I don't think that Alex is still a good friend of her after she did throw MT and Louis under the bus and still hasn't deleted the pic in which she calls Louis and his family trash. The pic is old and from an old, official photoshooting at Berg, so she is again using a pic that her parents-in-law did pay for. Posting this pic today is just calculating and wanting to be in the news again. Alex is the aunt of the 2 boys and the godmother of one of them, so she is probably the one of the siblings who keeps still contact with Tessy because of the boys.
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1439 on: February 17, 2018, 03:40:10 AM »

I don't think that Alex is still a good friend of her after she did throw MT and Louis under the bus and still hasn't deleted the pic in which she calls Louis and his family trash.

She called them trash? I somehow missed that! Oh boy...
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: