Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 151   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 436342 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1485 on: February 28, 2018, 06:32:52 PM »

@1:10 ish they show the diplomas being handed out for the students who earned AA "degrees".  Sebastian de Luxembourg is in that group.  

It was also during this ceremony that Henri was given an honorary doctorate.  I'm sure that had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that he paid for two of his kids to attend that school.  Whistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0H6JApRlo

Edited: There is no legitimate way that one semester later, he earned a BA.  No way in hell.  He would have needed at least 80 more credits.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1486 on: February 28, 2018, 06:37:37 PM »

Thanks, that's what I wnated to know  Hug. I remember the ceremony, a drunk looking Sebastien, a proud but tired looking Henri who had to fly home directly afterwards and attend the Octave the next morning in Lux. I just don't undrestand why they add such things on the official CV's and put those things online. Everybody can check those things and find out what is wrong.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1487 on: February 28, 2018, 07:04:18 PM »

Thanks, that's what I wnated to know  Hug. I remember the ceremony, a drunk looking Sebastien, a proud but tired looking Henri who had to fly home directly afterwards and attend the Octave the next morning in Lux. I just don't undrestand why they add such things on the official CV's and put those things online. Everybody can check those things and find out what is wrong.

You're welcome!

They must have really stupid people working in their PR department.  These things are easily verified by anybody with a computer.  They either think the world is stupid, or they think that nobody will check to see if this statement is true.  Roll Eyes

I've no doubt that the private (meaning they can get away with shady things much more easily than a public school) university simply handed him a degree.  However, there is no way he actually did the work to earn that degree only one semester later.  There is simply no possible way to earn enough credits in that amount of time.  It's just not possible. To be honest, I'd be surprised if he actually earned the credits for the associate degree.  It reflects poorly on both the school and the Lux family for playing this game. I wouldn't be surprised if "donations" were made to the school in exchange for either of the degrees. It happens all the time in this country with wealthy families and private schools. It's disgusting. I have zero respect for schools that engage in that behavior.  There is a small, private Catholic university in the area where I live.  They are very similar to Franciscan-in fact their sports teams play each other.  They are famous, or rather infamous, for being the school where the children of wealthy families go to "earn" their diplomas after said children fail out of the public university I attend and work at.  Everybody knows that if you party too much and fail out of the University of _____, St._____ University will happily accept you and your parents' money and you will "earn" that degree right away.  Roll Eyes  It makes me sick to even think about it, and I have zero respect for that school. In fact, if I were an employer, I'd look long and hard at the transcripts of anybody who applied for a job in my company who "graduated" from that school. Franciscan seems to operate with the same philosophy as St._______, and the Luxes seemed more than happy to take advantage of Franciscan's generosity. It's really quite a shame.

It's even more of a shame because in this country, there are really high quality Catholic universities who don't play that game and who operate ethically.  Franciscan and St._______ are just not among them. 
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1488 on: March 04, 2018, 08:00:13 PM »

Her last post is just sad. ę donít let anyone tell you you canít be what you want to be. Many girls have asked me how to become a princess... my answer was clear: you are already one. A crown doesnít make you a princess.

I had better take something for the nausea.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1489 on: March 04, 2018, 08:45:51 PM »

Seems like Franciscan University does Associate of Arts degrees where it is not general education (as I did, to bypass the first two expensive years at a four year university, then transferred). They offer various subjects, as opposed to a general education AA--philosophy, business, theology, accounting, business admin, child development, and the general studies which is what most people think of when they say AA degree in the US.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1490 on: March 13, 2018, 04:53:25 PM »

Tessy continues abusing her boys for her own image and is becoming more and more manipulative every day. But her recent posts somehow seem to have a strange timeline. To me they don't make much sense and are another sign that she just posts in order to manipulate people so that they believe her.
- Last thursday she posted pics of a pre(?) birthday party of Gabriel at school. His birthday was actually yesterday.
- On sunday she did post sth about breakfast in bed (?) and implied it was made by her sons for mothers day.
- Also on sunday she did post pics of her boys and herself and called it a combination of mothers day and birthday climg (they went to an indoor climbing thing).
- Today she did post that she did attend the ZŁrich opera ball last saturday.
So if she went to ZŁrich on saturday, who could the boys have made her breakfast on sunday? The ball went past misnight, so no chance for her to fly back and be back in her own bed sunday morning. The breakfast also did not look like sth a hotel would serve. Also why doing a pre-birthday party at school on thursday if Gabriel is at school on his actual birthday on monday?
balticprincess

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1491 on: March 14, 2018, 03:42:37 PM »

Yes, I agree, I was wondering, too, how she combined all these events. And her "Mama bear and her cubs" hashtag...sorry, I am a mom, too, but would never post pictures of my kid so excessivly and also my daughter would  Nerves probably never speak to me again. It's more like: "Look at me, I am super mom and so successful. " She really is overdoing this.javascript:void(0);
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1492 on: March 20, 2018, 07:37:59 PM »

She still call herself ę Tessy de Nassau Ľ . What are the chances she can keep the name after the divorce is finalized?

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1493 on: March 20, 2018, 07:46:14 PM »

I doubt they can take away the name, just her title. She isn't interested in the name, she wants the title and lots of money to keep up her lavish life. Just strange that she insists having this expensive life when she had to fly coach when she was still together with Louis. I've been on the same flight with them and they were in coach a few years ago while she now posts pics of herself in business.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1494 on: March 21, 2018, 11:49:49 PM »

I doubt they can take away the name, just her title.
Thatís ridiculous. In some country (most of?) they donít get to keep the name

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1495 on: March 22, 2018, 12:52:03 PM »

Interesting, here in Germany iut is quite common to keep the name of your ex if you like it. Our chancellor Dr Merkel still has the surname of her ex-husband (Mr Merkel) despite being married to Prof Sauer. In Lux a lot of people go back to their maiden name but I think she wants to avoid it. I guess this is also the reason why she did congratulate MT on instagram ("Happy Birthday to the grandmother of my 2 sons..."). She is desperate and has realized she needs the goodwill of Henri and MT if she wants to continue with her high profile life. To me this post looks like she is trying to manipulate her fans, so that they think she is a nice woman who is still on good terms with her MIL. If she wants to say happy birhtday she should call her or send her a letter but keep it private. 
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1496 on: March 22, 2018, 01:00:55 PM »

Interesting, here in Germany iut is quite common to keep the name of your ex if you like it. Our chancellor Dr Merkel still has the surname of her ex-husband (Mr Merkel) despite being married to Prof Sauer. In Lux a lot of people go back to their maiden name but I think she wants to avoid it. I guess this is also the reason why she did congratulate MT on instagram ("Happy Birthday to the grandmother of my 2 sons..."). She is desperate and has realized she needs the goodwill of Henri and MT if she wants to continue with her high profile life. To me this post looks like she is trying to manipulate her fans, so that they think she is a nice woman who is still on good terms with her MIL. If she wants to say happy birhtday she should call her or send her a letter but keep it private. 

In Australia if you change your name at the time of marriage that becomes your legal name, and all your ID is then changed. If you later divorce then you need to go through a legal process to change your name back to the previous one - or something else - if you want to. It is time consuming - and costs money. Many women may use their husband's name in their private life but still be known by their birth surname at work etc.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1497 on: March 22, 2018, 04:32:13 PM »

In many countries (including Luxemburg), you don't take your husbands name "officially"/for the law. Maybe there's an exception for the royal family, but Tessy would in a usual case never have been "de Nassau" (expcept "socially speaking"). So it's nothing logical that she's still calling herself like that.

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1498 on: March 22, 2018, 04:57:59 PM »

She was officially called Tessy de Nassau by the cour after her marriage. If you want to find out if she changed her name into de Nassau, I guess you have to look through the official database and see if there was an official change from Tessy Anthony into Tessy de Nassau or Tessy de Louxembourg. This data should be available, I just don't want to spend my time looking through all this data. It is possible in Lux to change your surname officially. So it is possible that she changed her surname officially from Anthony to de Nassau but if she did, there must be an official decree about it (should be sth signed by Henri as he has to sign all the name changes fir all people, even if it is just sb wanting to be called Tessy Marie instead of Marie Tessy for example). So anybody wanting to spend some time and looking into this? You might also try and find the official document that gave her and her children the title. There was an official document for the children of Prince Robert, so there should be sth available for Tessy as well.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1499 on: March 22, 2018, 07:45:00 PM »

She was officially called Tessy de Nassau by the cour after her marriage. If you want to find out if she changed her name into de Nassau, I guess you have to look through the official database and see if there was an official change from Tessy Anthony into Tessy de Nassau or Tessy de Louxembourg. This data should be available, I just don't want to spend my time looking through all this data. It is possible in Lux to change your surname officially. So it is possible that she changed her surname officially from Anthony to de Nassau but if she did, there must be an official decree about it (should be sth signed by Henri as he has to sign all the name changes fir all people, even if it is just sb wanting to be called Tessy Marie instead of Marie Tessy for example). So anybody wanting to spend some time and looking into this? You might also try and find the official document that gave her and her children the title. There was an official document for the children of Prince Robert, so there should be sth available for Tessy as well.

I donít doubt it, I didnít meant to give that idea!!
But in my opinion itís rather odd than normal to keep the name of your ex husband id itís not ę the regular way Ľ to get it  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 151   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: