Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 150   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 430658 times)
Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #1725 on: July 07, 2018, 02:51:32 PM »

Whistle

Also: Tessy has always been over sharing kind of person. I happened to stumble upon her fb when they lived in Florida and boy did girl share. A lot! Only it was more "my wonderful hubby", "super talented kids", obviously "awesome me" and perfect life she had.
seems to me she has The Vision of who she should be and she tries to portray herself in that light on social media. Only her true colors started shinning  Whistle
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:57:54 PM by Katarinka » Logged
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1726 on: July 07, 2018, 03:39:33 PM »

There are women and men who "handle it" every day or most of the days. Too bad Tessy is not one of them. And it would be all her own problem 1. if she hadn't kids to raise 2. if she wasn't formerly representetive of a country and 3. if she wouldn't expose herself that way, every day.
I believe she is in a mental break down and needs therapy, as other posters have mentioned. This is not rational behaviour. She needs help.

YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1727 on: July 07, 2018, 04:37:46 PM »

" In the 21st century itís vital to show our children rather than tell them.I take my children to work when I can to make them see what mama does when I am not with them. Moreover, as a #workingsinglemum that is a reality for me and millions of other mums and I am proud of that "

That's insulting to the truly struggling #workingsinglemums - please, beeyotch.

She keeps digging herself deeper and deeper...

#WorkingSingleMumWithExHusbandTakingCareOfTheKidsTooAndInLawsPayingForMyLuxuryHouseAndMyKidsEducation

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1728 on: July 07, 2018, 06:01:09 PM »

#nospaceforgossip writes the woman who talks the DM about her former mother in law Huh?
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1729 on: July 07, 2018, 10:54:26 PM »

If she really post a video podcast, I'll be watching like we watch an accident... A nasty part of me still is curious about how she'll present herself. She sounds VERY childish ( in bratty way not a innocent one) in her writings, I wonder how much worse it would be in video...   Crap

She plays the victim of things she is responsible of. Before her divorce, I would never have expected this kind of attention-whining behavior from her.  Crazy

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1730 on: July 07, 2018, 11:21:17 PM »

If she's going to overshare, I wish she'd make her oversharing useful and give us the real dirt: What the European royals are really like and what they really think of each other, what the deal with Linus is, what MT and Henri's actual reaction was when Louis told them he and Tessy were going to have Gabriel, what the Korns are really like, etc, etc.  You just know she's got a ton of dirt on all these people.  She could make this all so much more interesting if she'd stop it with her "I love my in-laws, I'm an independent person, Louis and I are best friends" nonsense.  Just do a podcast where you dish the dirt on all the royals, Tessy.  I'd cheer you on and support that move.  Otherwise, stop it with your obsessive "I'm doing great! Nothing but positivity here!" nonsense.
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1731 on: July 07, 2018, 11:55:17 PM »

This girl is off the rails. I actually feel badly for her she seems to have had some separation from reality and it might be hard to get her back into equilibrium. Goodness the heartache she must give the Grand Dukes. She is young and has a paid for house in London and is plugged into a nice network of high ranking Europeans and she still can't calm down and focus on a passion project this is very bad folks. How will this end?
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1732 on: July 08, 2018, 12:14:00 AM »

This girl is off the rails. I actually feel badly for her she seems to have had some separation from reality and it might be hard to get her back into equilibrium. Goodness the heartache she must give the Grand Dukes. She is young and has a paid for house in London and is plugged into a nice network of high ranking Europeans and she still can't calm down and focus on a passion project this is very bad folks. How will this end?

There will be tears when it does end...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Oh_Caroline

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1733 on: July 08, 2018, 12:23:39 AM »

I wonder how quickly all her new "friends" will drop her when she's just Ms. Tessy Antony.
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1734 on: July 08, 2018, 01:53:42 PM »

" In the 21st century itís vital to show our children rather than tell them.I take my children to work when I can to make them see what mama does when I am not with them. Moreover, as a #workingsinglemum that is a reality for me and millions of other mums and I am proud of that "

Word Lady Alice

Most #workingsinglemums can't  bring their children to work except on the designated bring your daughter/son to work day because for many the moment the bosses so much as smell a child, it will be held against mum.

Also there are the mums who work such jobs that they do not want their children to see them in that environment.

This chick is delusional

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1735 on: July 08, 2018, 05:29:02 PM »

What "mama does" when she's not with them is make a complete ass of herself, over and over and over again. This narcissistic idiot seriously needs to STFU and go away.
CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1736 on: July 09, 2018, 05:44:50 AM »

New post by Tessie. She doesn't seem to think there's nothing wrong with her pose to post it in public. Maybe it's just me being a bit prudish?

Her caption is:
"Sunday break time❤️ 🐕 #bikinidays #myfavorite #doggy🐶 #toohotoutside #ineedthebeach #londonheatwave"

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1737 on: July 09, 2018, 05:54:03 AM »

Wow. She's really lost her mind
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1738 on: July 09, 2018, 06:18:25 AM »

She's working hard to find her next meal ticket Snare
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1739 on: July 09, 2018, 10:05:13 AM »

when I didn't expect it to be anywhere lower ...  Yikes

not a dig at her, but does she have hyperpigmentation? or it's just light in the photo?

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 150   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: