Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 149   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 429750 times)
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1785 on: July 11, 2018, 09:05:34 AM »

in one of interviews she mentioned they were separated for 1,5 years before announcing divorce to let boys used to it. its been 1,5 years since divorce announcment
thats make it 3 years  Smiley

so I assume once university degree was secure in her pocket, she started showing up at events hoping to secure some positions and influence before separation is well known Roll Eyes

They were married for 10 years at the end of 2016 and they had an interview where they said they had faced some challenges and their relation was now stronger than ever and they loved each other so much...  Angel

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1786 on: July 11, 2018, 09:50:16 AM »

New post by Tessie. She doesn't seem to think there's nothing wrong with her pose to post it in public. Maybe it's just me being a bit prudish?

Her caption is:
"Sunday break time❤️ 🐕 #bikinidays #myfavorite #doggy🐶 #toohotoutside #ineedthebeach #londonheatwave"

A w...... What about her sons, they don't deserve a mother like that; those boys must be ashamed of their mother. I'm not a bad person but I hope she will loose custody of these 2 innocent boys, and that they will return to Luxemburg in their decent family.

She exposes herself  legs wide open  I'm so schoked  Dead Dead Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down :thumbd
TBF, she wears a bikini, she is pictured from the side and the photo is IMO not indecent in any stretch of my imagination. Does she need to share it with the internet? Most likely not, but I don't see anything, her sons need to be embarrassed about. We have seen almost every other royal in a bikini before (granted at the beach) but IMO there isn't much of a difference.
Now, what I find a lot more interesting is the fact that she needed to share this snapshot.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #1787 on: July 11, 2018, 02:15:40 PM »

Wow this branch of a fairly obscure RF is becoming a real car crash. Her poor boys.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1788 on: July 11, 2018, 02:27:32 PM »

What I find abnormal is her urge to display each and every aspect of her life, as if she didn’t feel alive without external attention. If all eyes are not on her, she doesn’t exist. The girl needs help. 😞
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1789 on: July 11, 2018, 04:29:00 PM »

I wonder what she tells the boys when they come home from school telling her about how mean some kids were because of her embarrassing photos.  Does she tell them "oh they're just haters..."   Thinking

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
dhb

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1790 on: July 11, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »

So instagram stories now has this functionality where a user can put a box to have their followers ask them any questions they want and they can choose to answer via text or video...you can guess what Tessy chose. If you have her on instagram go hit up her stories for some laughs and side-eye Snare

She is also still pushing the "single mum" agenda  Roll Eyes

dhb

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1791 on: July 11, 2018, 05:51:50 PM »

delete. double post.
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1792 on: July 11, 2018, 05:54:47 PM »

Is it the word "virtue" on her laptop? how absolutely appropriate for her current life choices ...

I am annoyed with this single mum thing. Aren't her children in a boarding school?
dhb

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1793 on: July 11, 2018, 05:58:04 PM »

Is it the word "virtue" on her laptop? how absolutely appropriate for her current life choices ...

I am annoyed with this single mum thing. Aren't her children in a boarding school?

I think she posted they were home for the Summer, but I will bet anything they have day/summer camp somewhere in London.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1794 on: July 11, 2018, 06:01:23 PM »

HeavenLM @HeavenQRF
Tessy answered a question about the Lux family in French on her Instagram
« Do you still have close links with the Lux family? »
« Of course, I have two amazing  boys with this family so our links will always be really strong and full of friendship and love »

(video in the tweet)
https://twitter.com/Heave...tatus/1017042050339008512

She also said in another video that the Wine Leaves tiara was her favorite even though all the tiaras were amazing
Yvonne

Mini Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1795 on: July 11, 2018, 06:03:15 PM »

I think she posted they were home for the Summer, but I will be anything they have day/summer camp somewhere in London.

ah I forgot it's summer holiday now. I would also think that the boys are busy during the day with some sort of educational programs in a summer camp
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1796 on: July 11, 2018, 06:06:00 PM »

She's trying to do the sexy librarian look with glasses and cleavage so gross. Girl take your meds.
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1797 on: July 11, 2018, 11:58:21 PM »

Tessy posted a video announcing she's creating a website & she's asking people for suggestions on what topics to cover.

I have an idea of an article for her website :  Whistle Halo 

From Princess Tessy to Princess Messy
A fabulous tale of the awakening of your inside brat

ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1798 on: July 12, 2018, 12:04:11 AM »

Jumping Jumping
Please suggest it to her on instagram!! She can't have that many followers so I'm sure she'd see it....tbh I'm pretty sure she's likely to be reading forums like this all about her!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1799 on: July 12, 2018, 12:28:14 AM »

Tessy posted a video announcing she's creating a website & she's asking people for suggestions on what topics to cover.

I have an idea of an article for her website :  Whistle Halo 

From Princess Tessy to Princess Messy
A fabulous tale of the awakening of your inside brat

The title of Princess Messy belongs to her former sister in law, Linus.  Princess Train-wreck is a good title, I think. Or Princess Hot Mess.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 149   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: