Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 411562 times)
karma chamelion

Mini Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #2070 on: November 03, 2018, 04:28:55 AM »

I thought she was dressed as an angel for a Hallowe'en party. I refuse to click on a DM 'story but if they are trying to suggest some instability then shame, shame, shame on them! Armchair diagnoses of mental health issues make me so angry, as they are always ignorant, always lazy and (in my experience) they are often a projection of the writer/speaker's own state of mind.  

“Always ignorant.”

“Always lazy.”

“A projection of the writer/speaker’s own state of mind.”

Surely, you aren’t directing this at the many RD members posting on this thread with valid observations about her increasingly erratic behavior and her parading of her sons?  Because I know I personally have done so, made observations through the lens of knowing others who have suffered mental illness, and I would not characterize myself - or indeed any of my other fellow posters - as lazy, ignorant, or projecting.

I’m sure that you weren’t tarring all with the same brush.

Star Curtains Hug
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2071 on: November 04, 2018, 06:30:29 PM »

I thought she was dressed as an angel for a Hallowe'en party. I refuse to click on a DM 'story but if they are trying to suggest some instability then shame, shame, shame on them! Armchair diagnoses of mental health issues make me so angry, as they are always ignorant, always lazy and (in my experience) they are often a projection of the writer/speaker's own state of mind.  

“Always ignorant.”

“Always lazy.”

Surely, you aren’t directing this at the many RD members posting on this thread with valid observations about her increasingly erratic behavior and her parading of her sons?  Because I know I personally have done so, made observations through the lens of knowing others who have suffered mental illness, and I would not characterize myself - or indeed any of my other fellow posters - as lazy, ignorant, or projecting.

Exactly!  Star Thank you, Curtains.  And thank you, Maria!

The constant trolling was ridiculous, obvious, lazy, ignorant, and a projection of the writer/speaker's own (pathetic) state of mind.  Roll Eyes
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2072 on: November 04, 2018, 08:46:34 PM »

“Always ignorant.”

“Always lazy.”

Exactly!  Star Thank you, Curtains.  And thank you, Maria!

The constant trolling was ridiculous, obvious, lazy, ignorant, and a projection of the writer/speaker's own (pathetic) state of mind.  Roll Eyes

Yes!  Thank you.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2073 on: November 05, 2018, 05:30:17 AM »

Oh boy.

Princess Tessy of Luxembourg breaks down in tears as she celebrates her 33rd birthday in a WEDDING dress amid her bitter divorce battle
https://www.dailymail.co....ourg-breaks-birthday.html

Mrs Havisham comes to mind  Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Ghost

Mini Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #2074 on: November 05, 2018, 12:40:15 PM »

I know that she’s brought on her herself, but I can’t help feeling so sorry for her...
thecrownjewelthief

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2075 on: November 05, 2018, 02:30:08 PM »

I know that she’s brought on her herself, but I can’t help feeling so sorry for her...

Yes. She was so young when they got together (well, they both were) and it seems like she is in over her head now. Maybe all of that maturing she would've typically done as a young single woman is happening now that the marriage has ended. She always seemed really sweet and grounded, so hopefully she'll come back around.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2076 on: November 07, 2018, 09:39:17 PM »

Yes. She was so young when they got together (well, they both were) and it seems like she is in over her head now. Maybe all of that maturing she would've typically done as a young single woman is happening now that the marriage has ended. She always seemed really sweet and grounded, so hopefully she'll come back around.

I think she was a rather mature girl of 18 or 19 when she met Louis - but the pregnancy and the marriage catapulted her into an entire different sphere when it came to social ranking, money and importance. During her marriage she seemed to handle it extremely well and from the dils she was the most pleasant one.

She seemed to use all the ressources wisely, got an education when she could have simply relaxed and enjoyed good life ... after the split all this seemed not only to be gone, she started bad mouthing the family and started that "look at me" crap on Instagram. Big let down. If she feels the bad consequences and snaps back to "what used to be normal" - good for the boys and her.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #2077 on: November 08, 2018, 10:53:18 AM »

Maybe all of that maturing she would've typically done as a young single woman is happening now that the marriage has ended. She always seemed really sweet and grounded, so hopefully she'll come back around.

Except that her behavior since the marriage ended has been the dead opposite of mature...I hope, too, that she'll return to what she was, but I don't think it's going to happen without serious intervention, perhaps medical.
thecrownjewelthief

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2078 on: November 08, 2018, 02:10:03 PM »

Maybe all of that maturing she would've typically done as a young single woman is happening now that the marriage has ended. She always seemed really sweet and grounded, so hopefully she'll come back around.

Except that her behavior since the marriage ended has been the dead opposite of mature...I hope, too, that she'll return to what she was, but I don't think it's going to happen without serious intervention, perhaps medical.

I should clarify that by "maturing" I mean growing up - being young and not very smart about things and then (hopefully) learning from it. She missed that period in her early 20s time when a lot of people are figuring out how to be on their own and making mistakes. She had to grow up fast in the sense of her responsibilities as a wife and mother, and it seems like she's regressing to "I missed being young and single so I'm really going to go for it now". Not excusing it at all, but I know some people who were a real mess when they were young and she seems to doing that part of life now.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2079 on: November 13, 2018, 09:20:09 AM »

She has her own hashtag " #globaladvocateforyoungwomenandadolescentgirls "  Angel . On instagram it only appears on her posts

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2080 on: November 13, 2018, 04:08:10 PM »

She has her own hashtag " #globaladvocateforyoungwomenandadolescentgirls "  Angel . On instagram it only appears on her posts

That's quite a mouthful!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
SvenskaSarah

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2081 on: November 13, 2018, 10:19:25 PM »

I may be one here but does anyone else on this forum find her constant Instagramming of these so called important events she attends to be a) annoying (though great for dishing) and b) really rude to do? If I was hosting or attending an event and someone was constantly filming it for personal social media purposes, I'd find it incredibly rude and ignorant, displaying very bad manners.
Though I grew up with no mobile phones at the table kind of rules
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2082 on: November 14, 2018, 12:13:50 AM »

I may be one here but does anyone else on this forum find her constant Instagramming of these so called important events she attends to be a) annoying (though great for dishing) and b) really rude to do? If I was hosting or attending an event and someone was constantly filming it for personal social media purposes, I'd find it incredibly rude and ignorant, displaying very bad manners.

No, it isn’t just you. I find it hard to believe how oblivious she seems to have gotten to normal behaviors and conventions.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2083 on: November 17, 2018, 01:58:07 PM »

It is totally tacky and just shows how vain she is ... IMO
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: