Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 227   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 670311 times)
dhb

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2535 on: February 07, 2019, 04:04:27 PM »

She's starting a podcast now so break out the popcorn  Connie
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2536 on: February 07, 2019, 04:22:38 PM »

Banana

Kate kills trees, pass it on
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2537 on: February 07, 2019, 04:27:57 PM »

She's starting a podcast now so break out the popcorn  Connie

Star  Nice Find!  I can't have popcorn yet, but I'll have chips and I'll bring ice cream!   Icecream

She's really dug in her heels.  Those poor, poor, poor boys...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #2538 on: February 08, 2019, 12:25:16 PM »

I am getting lost here. What DOES she do with her life?
She just opened a new consultancy to search for butterflies of whatever. Now there's the podcast. She worked for some media company? and professors without borders? It's all over the place, no?
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2539 on: February 08, 2019, 04:15:17 PM »

Don't know. Don't want to know. She's too busy sneering at her pet trying to eat a grape   Huh? Confused
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2540 on: February 08, 2019, 09:50:32 PM »

Tessy and the Interdisciplinary Space Master (ISM) course:
https://today.rtl.lu/life/royals/1303766.html
Seems interesting. She should however take a long vacation, away from social media, change her style maybe and start over as Tessy Antony. She did it before and she should at least try again, for her kids.
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2541 on: February 08, 2019, 11:01:35 PM »

Well, I'm all for sending her into space...
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2542 on: February 09, 2019, 12:14:03 AM »

Well, I'm all for sending her into space...
  Thumb upLaughing
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2543 on: February 09, 2019, 10:40:09 AM »

She's just hopeless - in every sense.... Crap
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2544 on: February 09, 2019, 11:56:21 AM »

She still  hurts  and is unable to focus. She was just a teenager when she joined the army, left her former life to become a mother, a wife ... and a princess in a bubble out of her pool ; now  she's 33 and none the wiser, because if she had remained an ordinary person,she  would have had to face ordinary problems.She is  a young woman who has had access to a good education and good social contacts.  It is up to her to benefit or not. If she is trying to prove that she can do something good with her life, ol, I wish her luck and success. Just do it,Tessy.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2545 on: February 09, 2019, 02:12:27 PM »

I am getting lost here. What DOES she do with her life?
She just opened a new consultancy to search for butterflies of whatever. Now there's the podcast. She worked for some media company? and professors without borders? It's all over the place, no?

Another question is, who behind the scenes is validating this stuff? "Yes, Tessy, this is a good idea!" kind of stuff. Is there nobody to take her aside and tell her that she's alienating everyone and looking like a fool?

thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2546 on: February 09, 2019, 02:59:36 PM »

She still  hurts  and is unable to focus. She was just a teenager when she joined the army, left her former life to become a mother, a wife ... and a princess in a bubble out of her pool ; now  she's 33 and none the wiser, because if she had remained an ordinary person,she  would have had to face ordinary problems.She is  a young woman who has had access to a good education and good social contacts.  It is up to her to benefit or not. If she is trying to prove that she can do something good with her life, ol, I wish her luck and success. Just do it,Tessy.

Well said  Star
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2547 on: February 09, 2019, 04:05:43 PM »

I agree with you that shes hurting. I personally think that this is a case of a weak head not being able to synthesize extraordinary and somewhat artificial privilege.

Tessy is in a unique and unenviable position of trying to forge a life without a solid basis of reality to keep her grounded. It would be tough for anyone, but especially for her as she seems in no hurry to accept her new reduced circumstances. There also may be some emotional disturbance playing into this mix.

I hope for her sake and her boys sakes that she rights this ship if she can.  And soon.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2548 on: February 09, 2019, 04:29:51 PM »

my opinion only.           Louis (he is the Father of his two sons) remove them from their London boarding school and enroll them in Luxembourg school (either a day school or boarding school)............so NO need for the expensive house and life style in London for any of them.    With the boys living at home in Luxembourg they will be closer to "all" the relatives and traditions......A much more healthy life-style...................
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2549 on: February 09, 2019, 04:49:15 PM »

my opinion only.           Louis (he is the Father of his two sons) remove them from their London boarding school and enroll them in Luxembourg school (either a day school or boarding school)............so NO need for the expensive house and life style in London for any of them.    With the boys living at home in Luxembourg they will be closer to "all" the relatives and traditions......A much more healthy life-style...................
There is  sense in that. At present, she doesn't have to - neither does Louis - look after her children on a daily basis, so school runs, homework, a fever or a bruise, and all those tasks parenthood demands are not an everyday problem. Or housekeeping - I seem to remember she somewhere thanked her daily help.The children might as well move closer to BOTH families.She would be able to work full time and  enjoy life as well.  
BTW, thanks a lot,  fellow dishers  Angel!  You are amazing at putting thoughts into words.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 227   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: