Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 227   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 670826 times)
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2550 on: February 09, 2019, 04:50:37 PM »

my opinion only.           Louis (he is the Father of his two sons) remove them from their London boarding school and enroll them in Luxembourg school (either a day school or boarding school)............so NO need for the expensive house and life style in London for any of them.    With the boys living at home in Luxembourg they will be closer to "all" the relatives and traditions......A much more healthy life-style...................

Not a bad idea.  Their elder son is what 13...the age where boys switch from prep-school to secondary school in the UK...so if he's changing schools already at the end of this year I would be logical.  Louis himself went to Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil in Switzerland which is from ages 11--18 so both boys could start in the 2019--2020 school year.  Looks like Guilaume and Felix also went there...though Guilaume's CV says he first(?) went to Institut Le Rosey.  From a PR standpoint the GDF could make it work...what's one boarding school vs another especially when there's a family history and holidays are still split between both parents.

Tessy can still live in London doing whatever it is that she does and Louis can live in either Paris (where he has a job) or Luxembourg (if the job doesn't work out).
Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2551 on: February 09, 2019, 11:19:11 PM »

OMG JUST FINISH THIS DIVORCE ALREADY!

I'm so ready for it to be done so we can watch her try to stay relevant without her title. 
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #2552 on: February 10, 2019, 10:28:03 AM »

OMG JUST FINISH THIS DIVORCE ALREADY!

I'm so ready for it to be done so we can watch her try to stay relevant without her title. 

I was about to say the same. Three years already and still 'devastated'. Really!

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2553 on: February 10, 2019, 12:18:28 PM »

She still  hurts  and is unable to focus. She was just a teenager when she joined the army, left her former life to become a mother, a wife ... and a princess in a bubble out of her pool ; now  she's 33 and none the wiser, because if she had remained an ordinary person,she  would have had to face ordinary problems.She is  a young woman who has had access to a good education and good social contacts.  It is up to her to benefit or not. If she is trying to prove that she can do something good with her life, olé, I wish her luck and success. Just do it,Tessy.

Star

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2554 on: February 11, 2019, 04:41:49 PM »

Anyone know where i can find the last video of Tessy and  Louis where they talked about how happy they are? Both  sat on a sofa and Tessy wore a red dress.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2555 on: February 11, 2019, 07:13:27 PM »

Tessy made it to the Daily Fail *facepalm*

https://www.dailymail.co....ghan-Markles-defence.html

genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2556 on: February 11, 2019, 07:24:25 PM »

Three words: But out Tessy!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2557 on: February 11, 2019, 08:31:57 PM »

Three words: Butt out Tessy!

No!  No!  It’s PERFECT that Tessy is butting in!  Outstanding object lesson for Markle to observe what her future can be!

I can’t imagine a lower point of reference from which to be defended than Tessy.  Possibly Sofia of Sweden...

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2558 on: February 11, 2019, 08:52:15 PM »

And posing on the street for a  social media snap, the best person to defend MeAgain. Next Sarah Ferguson gets paid to defend her, and  maybe Caroline of Monaco  explains how to have a successful marriage.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #2559 on: February 11, 2019, 10:00:08 PM »

Tessy can still live in London doing whatever it is that she does and Louis can live in either Paris (where he has a job) or Luxembourg (if the job doesn't work out).
TBH, I don't think she does anything but make her delusional social media posts, take holidays...and listen to the voices in her head Crap
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2560 on: February 11, 2019, 10:21:33 PM »

* Is Ms Antony implying that she moves  in their inner circle and has inside info about the BRF?
* Has Ms Antony followed her own good  tip and refrained from talking badly about someone else just because someone can ?
* Is Ms Antony staying kind?

This is so tiresome! My heart drives me to pity her and try to excuse her behaviour and next  she somehow  brings out the  worst in myself.  Wearisome,exasperating and maddening !  I feel like a sort of DrJekyll -and- MrHyde.    Hmmm ... 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 10:45:36 PM by fruela » Logged
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2561 on: February 12, 2019, 02:00:54 AM »

* Is Ms Antony implying that she moves  in their inner circle and has inside info about the BRF?
* Has Ms Antony followed her own good  tip and refrained from talking badly about someone else just because someone can ?
* Is Ms Antony staying kind?

This is so tiresome! My heart drives me to pity her and try to excuse her behaviour and next  she somehow  brings out the  worst in myself.  Wearisome,exasperating and maddening !  I feel like a sort of DrJekyll -and- MrHyde.    Hmmm ... 

Tessy is desperately panting after some avocado toast and for an “in” to the SoHo house merching that slops into Markle’s bank accounts!

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
jessmie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2562 on: February 12, 2019, 09:09:42 AM »

Having the kids attend school in Luxembourg and having them closer to their extended family is not a bad idea per se, but I would think it might not be ideal given that they’ve grown up in a different environment in the US and UK. I imagine they ave their friends, are used to the multiculturalism of London, even though they go to boarding school, moving them to tiny Luxembourg at this age might be a shock to the system. While they get certain benefits (family, growing up like their parents) they would also have to deal with drawbacks which, I would say, outweigh the benefits. Plus, neither parent lives in Luxembourg!
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2563 on: February 21, 2019, 11:40:33 PM »

Tessy's latest instagram post about doing projects in Luxembourg as she apparently wasn't allowed. To for nearly a decade....
Please, woman, stop. I'm amazed the gdc are letting this woman anywhere near her home country.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2564 on: February 22, 2019, 12:22:20 PM »

*Me, everytime Tessy does something profoundly lacking even the tiniest grain of self-awareness*

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 227   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: