Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 205   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 576305 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2655 on: March 14, 2019, 03:26:56 PM »

She is there and supports her country's athletes just as any other paying!! fan does, all the while promoting herself, how is that such a commendable thing?

Because the bar in Lux is set SO LOW and because I stan one problematic mess of a divorcee princess

Star I think Mindy Kaling said it on her sitcom... If I'm going to be a mess, I'm at least going to be a hot mess.
Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2656 on: March 14, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »

She is there and supports her country's athletes just as any other paying!! fan does, all the while promoting herself, how is that such a commendable thing?

Because the bar in Lux is set SO LOW and because I stan one problematic mess of a divorcee princess

And I vowed to support you in your stanning.

#TeamTessy  Star

I'm joining in.  Star

And young Lux kids? Even Sebastian is already 26. Time to grow up.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #2657 on: March 14, 2019, 07:06:08 PM »

#TeamTessy  Star

I'm joining in.  Star

Star for you both!

#TeamTessy times three!

I won’t have to go on Twitter or Instagram and pick fights, will I?
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2658 on: March 14, 2019, 07:46:10 PM »

From Twitter

Pure admiration for the Luxembourg Team at this years @specialolympics in #Abudhabi  amazing athletes, amazing people, amazing time! Luxembourg be ready for gold! ❤️💫🦋👊🏻 #proudluxembourger #ourteam #specialolympics

It should have been HRH Doug Dumbarton don't @ me
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2659 on: March 14, 2019, 07:48:13 PM »

#TeamTessy  Star

I'm joining in.  Star

*stomping feet in time*

One of us! One of us!

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2660 on: March 14, 2019, 09:53:02 PM »

According to Tessy's Insta, she was invited to the games by Lux's Special Olympics squad and she walked with them during the opening ceremony along with Princess Sybila's son, Jean-Paul de Nassau

Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2661 on: March 14, 2019, 10:03:16 PM »

According to Tessy's Insta, she was invited to the games by Lux's Special Olympics squad and she walked with them during the opening ceremony along with Princess Sybila's son, Jean-Paul de Nassau

Sport is also about money and money is about fame. It's sad, but very telling that the team obviously knows that Tessy will get them more press coverage (even if it's only for her insta page) than all the Lux kids put together.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:20:19 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2662 on: March 14, 2019, 10:06:05 PM »

Sport is also about money and money is about fame. It's sad, but very telling that the team obviously that Tessy will get them more press coverage (even if it's only her insta page) then all the Lux kids put together.

True

And she'll actually turn up!

CyrilSebastian

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2663 on: March 15, 2019, 02:58:18 AM »

Will Tessy retain all of her titles held from marriage?
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #2664 on: March 15, 2019, 03:34:05 AM »

In her little butterfly dreams!

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Princess MS

Warned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2665 on: March 15, 2019, 06:12:17 AM »

Very unlikely as no "ex" has an ongoing royal status there. Any Royal married in partners who remarry following death of their Royal partner are also not entitled to keep their title/status.

The "house rules" were clarified around the time Tessy became a Princess
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #2666 on: March 15, 2019, 01:27:08 PM »

As one of the recently recruited Tessy stans I must protest.  She’ll always be “ma’am” to me.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2667 on: March 15, 2019, 01:32:01 PM »

As one of the recently recruited Tessy stans I must protest.  She’ll always be “ma’am” to me.

She'll always be Her Royal Highness Princess Tessy of Luxembourg, Butterflies and Unspecified Middle Eastern Business Interests to me

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2668 on: March 15, 2019, 01:37:55 PM »

Tessy's first report on the special olympics for RTL:

Special Olympics opening - a day we celebrate individuals with determination
Abu Dhabi- 14 March 2019

Today was an exciting day for the small yet committed delegation of our Luxembourgish special Olympics athletes.

My day started with a wonderful and sunny reception at HE Ambassador of Luxembourg’s residency. Loads of pictures were taken, laughter was shared, and stories of excitement about what to come for the next days were exchanged.
I felt very privileged to be among such inspirational and engaged human beings. To be asked to sit literally in the middle of them made me very proud and humble as Luxembourger to witness knowing what the team members live everyday with their own stories and special needs - each and every one of them proud to be here under the Luxembourgish flag.

I asked some of them if they were nervous about the opening ceremony. The reply was instantly: "No, I am not. I am happy to be here." The feeling of being grateful to be here was as strong for lunch at the Embassy as it was in the evening.

The evening approached and here we were, standing in line ready to step out in front of 50,000 people.
It was overwhelming and beautiful. Goose bumps filled my arms. Looking around me, wonderful people with big smiles chanting and screaming “Luxembourg”. It was all perfect in that very moment.

The arena presented itself as the perfect stage to present themselves and their home countries -  more than 190 nations in total and more than 7,500 athletes who will compete in 24 disciplines.

The scale of the opening event was equally inspiring as the 2012 Olympics I witnessed in London. From the different delegations marching in to the lighting of the Olympic flames  and the fireworks and music - it was all a testimony to the commitment toward tolerance and acceptance from the host country the United Arab Emirates.

The legacy of Eunice Kennedy Shriver, the founder of the Special Olympics, is alive and vibrant in its 50th anniversary.

Tomorrow is the start and I am so excited to be here. We, as Luxembourgers, can all be very proud of the hard training and commitment of each and everyone of the team members.

‘Roude Leiw Huel se’.*

*Translates to: Red Lions, take them (down)!

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #2669 on: March 15, 2019, 01:43:05 PM »

Tessy's first report on the special olympics for RTL:

Special Olympics opening - a day we celebrate individuals with determination
Abu Dhabi- 14 March 2019

Today was an exciting day for the small yet committed delegation of our Luxembourgish special Olympics athletes.

My day started with a wonderful and sunny reception at HE Ambassador of Luxembourg’s residency. Loads of pictures were taken, laughter was shared, and stories of excitement about what to come for the next days were exchanged.
I felt very privileged to be among such inspirational and engaged human beings. To be asked to sit literally in the middle of them made me very proud and humble as Luxembourger to witness knowing what the team members live everyday with their own stories and special needs - each and every one of them proud to be here under the Luxembourgish flag.

I asked some of them if they were nervous about the opening ceremony. The reply was instantly: "No, I am not. I am happy to be here." The feeling of being grateful to be here was as strong for lunch at the Embassy as it was in the evening.

The evening approached and here we were, standing in line ready to step out in front of 50,000 people.
It was overwhelming and beautiful. Goose bumps filled my arms. Looking around me, wonderful people with big smiles chanting and screaming “Luxembourg”. It was all perfect in that very moment.

The arena presented itself as the perfect stage to present themselves and their home countries -  more than 190 nations in total and more than 7,500 athletes who will compete in 24 disciplines.

The scale of the opening event was equally inspiring as the 2012 Olympics I witnessed in London. From the different delegations marching in to the lighting of the Olympic flames  and the fireworks and music - it was all a testimony to the commitment toward tolerance and acceptance from the host country the United Arab Emirates.

The legacy of Eunice Kennedy Shriver, the founder of the Special Olympics, is alive and vibrant in its 50th anniversary.

Tomorrow is the start and I am so excited to be here. We, as Luxembourgers, can all be very proud of the hard training and commitment of each and everyone of the team members.

‘Roude Leiw Huel se’.*

*Translates to: Red Lions, take them (down)!

Thank you for correcting my previous insufficiently royal title. But after reviewing this I think we need to add Grandiose Vizier of Xanax to the string.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 205   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: