Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 206   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 577889 times)
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2895 on: April 12, 2019, 06:50:52 PM »

Sorry but I don't understand the argument she should get more because "the Lux's are good at hiding their millions". They haven't hidden anything - Louis' assets were laid out for the Judge to see.

Why, when it comes to people marrying those from wealthy families do people expect the family will somehow pay towards the divorce? If anyone from here was to get divorced you wouldn't expect your mother and father's assets to be taken into account when deciding a settlement.

Louis' income from the family trust was taken into account, £40,000 a year, and that is what his child maintenance is based on.

Tessy got to keep use of the family home (as I understand it but there are conflicting reports that she did or was asked to move into another home of a relatively similar standing) The Grand Ducal trust will also pay for upkeep and maintenance (so no big bills for Tessy when the boiler breaks down!)

Tessy got £8,000 per year to care for her children when they are with her

Bear in mind that as the boys are at boarding school Mon-Fri at the least, as I know as someone who went to a boarding school, that you can charge basically everything to your school account (which Henri and MT are picking up the bill for). So that means; school trips, stationery supplies, sundry medical care, sports kit, probably treats from a "tuck shop", evening trips to the cinema etc. So Tessy literally only has to pay for the boys when they are with her at home in the holidays, and then she probably only has them 50% of the time. That £8,000 is suddenly not covering really all that much.

IMO Tessy can't moan about money, when she started the divorce she was in a job paying £75,000 a year - that's a heck of a lot of money even for a job in London. She choose to leave that job to start her own consultancy business, I'm not saying she shouldn't of, but leaving such a well paying job when you are going through a divorce is pretty odd IMO.

Given Tessy had a better paying job (well in fact a paying job at all) than Louis, being part of the Lux RF obviously didn't hold her back from having a career. I don't understand why she thinks she should be able to keep exactly the same lifestyle, including the title, when she she choose to leave the marriage. She got a very fair settlement IMO.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2896 on: April 12, 2019, 11:47:23 PM »

Gosh, only Tessy would approvingly retweet an article about renouncing royal titles in which she's compared to Fergie and Cristina of Spain:

https://meaww.com/10-roya...guson-prince-philip-queen

And, to be fair, 'Tessy Antony, Princess de Luxembourg' is not really renouncing her royal title. She's kind of having it taken away from her

Um Cristina's title was taken from her.  Of course, that doesn't matter to journalists...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2897 on: April 13, 2019, 10:13:04 AM »

Tessy - just stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord G¡n

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2898 on: April 13, 2019, 02:15:28 PM »

Gosh, only Tessy would approvingly retweet an article about renouncing royal titles in which she's compared to Fergie and Cristina of Spain:

And, to be fair, 'Tessy Antony, Princess de Luxembourg' is not really renouncing her royal title. She's kind of having it taken away from her

Um Cristina's title was taken from her.  Of course, that doesn't matter to journalists...

Cristina was given a RF title upon her marriage. After the scandal, both  citizens and authorities from Palma de Mallorca demanded that she be divested from the title. After the announcement was made by the Royal House that she no longer held the title, she made it public that she had renounced!  The title had been conferred on her and her husband  had the right to use it. However, she has not renounced her SAR Infanta Cristina de España title or  rights to succession.
If  married-into princes and princesses before her lost their GDF titles, why should Tessy keep hers? Maybe  she expected something like Alexandra of Denmark, but that would also have been unusual and unfair and would have set a precedent that the GDF have refused to allow.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 02:31:35 PM by Lord G¡n » Logged
jessmie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2899 on: April 13, 2019, 07:53:09 PM »

Sorry but I don't understand the argument she should get more because "the Lux's are good at hiding their millions". They haven't hidden anything - Louis' assets were laid out for the Judge to see.

Why, when it comes to people marrying those from wealthy families do people expect the family will somehow pay towards the divorce? If anyone from here was to get divorced you wouldn't expect your mother and father's assets to be taken into account when deciding a settlement.

Louis' income from the family trust was taken into account, £40,000 a year, and that is what his child maintenance is based on.

Tessy got to keep use of the family home (as I understand it but there are conflicting reports that she did or was asked to move into another home of a relatively similar standing) The Grand Ducal trust will also pay for upkeep and maintenance (so no big bills for Tessy when the boiler breaks down!)

Tessy got £8,000 per year to care for her children when they are with her

Bear in mind that as the boys are at boarding school Mon-Fri at the least, as I know as someone who went to a boarding school, that you can charge basically everything to your school account (which Henri and MT are picking up the bill for). So that means; school trips, stationery supplies, sundry medical care, sports kit, probably treats from a "tuck shop", evening trips to the cinema etc. So Tessy literally only has to pay for the boys when they are with her at home in the holidays, and then she probably only has them 50% of the time. That £8,000 is suddenly not covering really all that much.

IMO Tessy can't moan about money, when she started the divorce she was in a job paying £75,000 a year - that's a heck of a lot of money even for a job in London. She choose to leave that job to start her own consultancy business, I'm not saying she shouldn't of, but leaving such a well paying job when you are going through a divorce is pretty odd IMO.

Given Tessy had a better paying job (well in fact a paying job at all) than Louis, being part of the Lux RF obviously didn't hold her back from having a career. I don't understand why she thinks she should be able to keep exactly the same lifestyle, including the title, when she she choose to leave the marriage. She got a very fair settlement IMO.

That is not entirely true. You can still have assets in your name or be the beneficiary in other trusts and not declare it. But what I also meant when personally used the term ‘hiding’ is that the Luxes were really careful as not to put any other assets, apart from the trust funds, in their children’s names. If the house was in Louis’ name, Tessy would have probably gotten it in the divorce!
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #2900 on: April 14, 2019, 07:23:33 AM »

Um Cristina's title was taken from her.  Of course, that doesn't matter to journalists...

She is still a HRH, an infanta, and pretty much both her and her children depend financially from the SRF, that was a sham...  Secret
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #2901 on: April 15, 2019, 01:01:50 AM »

Oh dear FC, I just noticed you've unStanned Tessy Hug My deepest condolences, you battled valiantly but in the end Tess the Mess's ridiculousness won out. I find Sophie much more Stanable and will join you wholeheartedly in Stanning her, no matter how creepy I think her husband is Beer Star

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2902 on: April 15, 2019, 08:32:47 AM »

Oh dear FC, I just noticed you've unStanned Tessy Hug My deepest condolences, you battled valiantly but in the end Tess the Mess's ridiculousness won out. I find Sophie much more Stanable and will join you wholeheartedly in Stanning her, no matter how creepy I think her husband is Beer Star

Freddie Windsor may be creepy looking but unlike Louis, Freddie can support himself and his family.

I'll take creepy but independent over stunted man child any day.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #2903 on: April 15, 2019, 09:21:35 AM »

Freddie Windsor may be creepy looking but unlike Louis, Freddie can support himself and his family.

I'm hoping Sophie will be a suitable stand-in while Tessy works through her nonsense and stops liking IG comments which approvingly repeat G-D Josephine's description of M-T as "the little Cuban".

I've no idea what goes on behind closed Lux doors, but we'd all rather have M-T as a mother-in-law than Princess Michael of Kent, right?

It should have been HRH Doug Dumbarton don't @ me
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2904 on: April 15, 2019, 10:44:48 AM »

I'm hoping Sophie will be a suitable stand-in while Tessy works through her nonsense and stops liking IG comments which approvingly repeat G-D Josephine's description of M-T as "the little Cuban".

I've no idea what goes on behind closed Lux doors, but we'd all rather have M-T as a mother-in-law than Princess Michael of Kent, right?

Pss Mike may be a cow but at least as Mrs Freddie, I wouldn't be dependent on her for financial security and as such can tell her where to go.

Tessy is only showing what she truly thinks of MT now that she is no longer Mrs Louis and the cash tap has been turned off which is such a disingenuous move. And for that she doesn't deserve your stanning FC.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2905 on: April 15, 2019, 12:55:40 PM »

Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #2906 on: April 15, 2019, 01:09:35 PM »

GD J never approved M-T, and their relationship was strained from the very beginning, they put it with it until her passing, then the famous press conference, M-T gave her version of the story, with her husband by her side. End of it, she won. Still, it might be an acting but she seems so real... I can't imagine her being mean to someoelse without a previous provocation.
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #2907 on: April 15, 2019, 07:40:33 PM »

ITA and owe you a blingy when time allows. I like that you're holding out hope for Tessy. Maybe once she settles into her new life and gets over her bitterness she can focus on positive forward movement and quit feeling sorry for herself. Beer

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
jessmie

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2908 on: April 15, 2019, 09:36:55 PM »

I genuinely never understood why Josephine didn’t like MT.

Yes, Josephine was a royal in her own right and may have had an expectation that her son would marry someone with a royal lineage, but it is ridiculous that she never accepted MT even after she gave her 5 grandchildren.

I don’t know MT, but she certainly doesn’t look like a gold-digger or a mean person. Unlike her late MIL...
Lord G¡n

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2909 on: April 16, 2019, 12:47:20 PM »

She openly  criticizes her former MIL while a few posts later  asks a follower to respect family issues concerning GD Jean because it's private.  Was she disinvited to a Forum and given the reason publicly or privately? Did they explicitly  give her a reason or  does she have a suspicion? Is her relationship with the GDF public or private? In her interview, she mentions the GD and the  GDF being "gentlemanly"? What is to be inferred about the  female members of the GDF?
Hmm , do what I preach ...   Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 206   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: