Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 599803 times)
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3180 on: June 13, 2019, 05:34:43 PM »

Thumb up Tomorrow Tessy does her 300 km bike ride in Sweden to raise money for Professors Without Borders

Thumb down But she's still sending very mixed messages. Her posts about the ride are titled "A Princess Diary" but she also used her Twitter to state "Breaking News, No, my work success has not been given to me because I married a man 😂"

No one cares about the UK horse parade
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3181 on: June 13, 2019, 05:46:51 PM »

Good for her and the organisation! I love biking and wish I had more opportunities now...

She should really wake up and smell the coffee. The Lux RF gave her the head start other people can only dream about. She does have most of the things she has because she married a man. A royal prince, no less.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3182 on: June 13, 2019, 05:53:28 PM »

She got everything she has because of Louis. One should not forget that she was an adult soldier but Louis was a minor, naive schoolboy when they hooked up. And she is still abusing the princess title. Calling this princess diary is pathetic.
Sister Monica Joan

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3183 on: June 13, 2019, 05:56:37 PM »

Honestly, with Tessy's work ethic, I think the best thing Luxembourg Ducal Family could have done was to give her a downgraded title, a salary, and a job doing X number of ceremonial things along with part-time hours at some sort of nonprofit. She's like an angry loose cannon right now.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3184 on: June 13, 2019, 06:07:38 PM »

Louis gave up his rights because of her, she was never an official working member of the family. So why should they make her one now when she never was it before? They also do not have much of a nobility in Lux and the other divorced members of the family didn't get titles, so why should she? She is the one who constantly insults Louis' parents, so no reason at all to give her a title or a salary. The grandparents fork out for the unnecessary expense of a boarding school for the boys (schools in Lux are good and free) and all medical expenses plus they let her and her lover life rent free in an expensive house. The boys are in boarding school and spend also time with their dad, so no need for the Luxes to pay for a house for Tessy and her lover, a cheap apartment would have been enough for the few weekends and holiday weeks the boys actually spend there. She got far more than she deserved because the Luxes feel sorry for their grandsons, so she needs to vanish from the public eye and shut up.
Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3185 on: June 13, 2019, 06:14:05 PM »

But she lost her chance at anything like that with her own actions.  The GDF has taken the right approach...they've said nothing since the separation was announced...nothing.  Also their legal team praised her to high heaven during the settlement hearing.  Had she behaved with grace, dignity, and self restraint then maybe things would have gone differently.

The GDF gave her everything...a world class education, housing (which she still enjoys), and international contacts.  She could have knuckled down in a 9-5 job after she got her masters in 2015 (even after her bachelors in 2014)...maybe something at the London embassy could have been found for her.    Her resume is all over the place and largely relies on her patronage and being a former Princess of Luxembourg rather than any actual proper work experience.

Yes she was young when she met Louis and got pregnant (just 19/20) but now she is 33 and needs to take care of herself, work on moving past her failed marriage, and stop thinking that the GDF owes her something.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #3186 on: June 13, 2019, 06:40:45 PM »

One should not forget that she was an adult soldier but Louis was a minor, naive schoolboy when they hooked up. And she is still abusing the princess title. Calling this princess diary is pathetic.
I think that most of Tessy's behavior since the marriage ended has been appalling, but she's less than a year older than Louis, so I don't think it's fair to put all/most of the blame on her because she was an "adult" while Louis was just a "schoolboy."
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3187 on: June 13, 2019, 07:23:20 PM »

I donated to her sponsored cycle ride on behalf of RD, using a nom de dish: https://www.justgiving.co...owdfunding/supportprowibo

No one cares about the UK horse parade
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3188 on: June 13, 2019, 07:36:13 PM »

I donated to her sponsored cycle ride on behalf of RD, using a nom de dish: https://www.justgiving.co...owdfunding/supportprowibo

Amazing Laughing
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #3189 on: June 13, 2019, 08:09:24 PM »

You have a big heart! Canít imagine which one is you..........
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3190 on: June 14, 2019, 03:00:40 AM »

The second line of the Arabic says "Her Highness Princess of Luxembourg (Previously)."  

I see someone's already translated, but why say it in Arabic and not English?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 03:07:25 AM by Charlotte » Logged

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3191 on: June 14, 2019, 07:31:05 AM »

Thumb up Brilliant !

Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3192 on: June 14, 2019, 07:48:42 AM »

The second line of the Arabic says "Her Highness Princess of Luxembourg (Previously)."  

Because she's so special and brilliant and has got so many fans all over the world. Whistle
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3193 on: June 14, 2019, 07:49:13 AM »

One should not forget that she was an adult soldier but Louis was a minor, naive schoolboy when they hooked up. And she is still abusing the princess title. Calling this princess diary is pathetic.
I think that most of Tessy's behavior since the marriage ended has been appalling, but she's less than a year older than Louis, so I don't think it's fair to put all/most of the blame on her because she was an "adult" while Louis was just a "schoolboy."

E@H  Star   Hug

FC  Star for your efforts

Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3194 on: June 14, 2019, 06:24:51 PM »

Because she's so special and brilliant and has got so many fans all over the world. Whistle

She counts on nobody translating the Arabic....

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: