Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 229   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 696364 times)
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #3225 on: July 06, 2019, 07:34:38 AM »

Too bad that she makes it all about her and drags innocent hard working people into her propaganda. Why did she need to run to the Lux embassy and publish the pics? You don't go to an embassy to say hi and have a cup of coffee with the staff, this is rude, selfish and keeps the people from working. Posting that she does it always says a lot about her egoistic nature and her nned to be the centre of attention. She isn't a member of the Lux GD family any longer, she is a mere Ms Antony-de Nassau, so no need to disturb the people at the embassy. She also made sure that Henri's picture is visible in the background. She is pathetic and her so-called NGO is also not very useful. Why on earth go to Bangkok? They got a proper education system there, if she wanted to do some good things she needs to go to the rural people but not doing things in a luxury hotel in Bangkok and call it work for her NGO. BTW, she was already back in London yesterday and poor girl needs a holiday now, so not much teaching done in Thailand.

Exactly Star

From her IG:
Leader of the Year 2019 " ... well-deserved recognition of an incredible female leader...raising two future leaders..."

Very honored to accept this accolade for ’Leader of the Year 2019’ in Luxembourg from the Luxembourg Leadership Academy.‬
‪If you are in Luxembourg and want to meet me then please get your tickets.‬
https://www.gl4t.com/leader-of-the-year

Let us  become leaders, let's raise  leaders, let's find leaders,lots of leaders -- Leaders of this world,unite!

Wow, the self promotion and vanity of this woman is nauseating Dead

Currently on the Lit Train for GIANTS!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3226 on: July 06, 2019, 09:18:44 AM »

hey, what happened to Tessy's biker ride?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3227 on: July 06, 2019, 10:09:46 AM »

G Smiley
She donated it-- she was training for Le Tour de France ,starting ...today? She will be Leading la  serpent multicolor.
Lady Mellie

Mini Member

San Marino San Marino

Ignore
« Reply #3228 on: July 06, 2019, 01:01:52 PM »

Two weeks ago, Tess-Tess wrote :
tessy_from_luxembourg
Conquer your Monday with a twist 💪 What does your week look like?
For my part, let me share a climbs. I am in London and need to fly to Pisa for a sustainability conference. Then i come back on friday and fly saturday to Thailand for @professorswithoutborders with @bnbarger_91 to launch our summer school, meet the Royal Family, and open the Women, Development and Education in South East Asia conference organised by @professorswithoutborders 💕🦋👋 Let the week commence! #work #education #workingmum #mondaymotivation #summer #italy #thailand
Since she likes publishing a lot of pictures with the people she met, where are the photos with the Thai royal family? There are IG accounts run by fans about several members of the family, with a lot of pictures of what they're doing, and nothing so far. The only thing I managed to find is two pics from her own account and as one's says, a picture is worth a thousand words...

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3229 on: July 06, 2019, 01:35:25 PM »

She took a pic with the pic of the king and another with the pic of her ex-father inlaw. If the real people do not want to take pics with you, you take a pic with their pic
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3230 on: July 06, 2019, 01:46:22 PM »

I'm kind of turn with Tessy. On one hand I think it's good that she raises awareness to certain causes. The problem I've with her is that she puts herself in the front.
Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3231 on: July 07, 2019, 01:38:10 PM »

Two weeks ago, Tess-Tess wrote :
tessy_from_luxembourg
Conquer your Monday with a twist 💪 What does your week look like?
For my part, let me share a climbs. I am in London and need to fly to Pisa for a sustainability conference. Then i come back on friday and fly saturday to Thailand for @professorswithoutborders with @bnbarger_91 to launch our summer school, meet the Royal Family, and open the Women, Development and Education in South East Asia conference organised by @professorswithoutborders 💕🦋👋 Let the week commence! #work #education #workingmum #mondaymotivation #summer #italy #thailand
Since she likes publishing a lot of pictures with the people she met, where are the photos with the Thai royal family? There are IG accounts run by fans about several members of the family, with a lot of pictures of what they're doing, and nothing so far. The only thing I managed to find is two pics from her own account and as one's says, a picture is worth a thousand words...

Some kings are divinely  ubiquitous -- it's also a matter of believing.I strongly believe I see a king and  a still-a- princess in the picture.
Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3232 on: July 07, 2019, 04:44:03 PM »

G Smiley
She donated it-- she was training for Le Tour de France ,starting ...today? She will be Leading la  serpent multicolor.
I meant the bike. I don't know whether she completed the challenge or not.Let's check...oh,yes she did!  Banana

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3233 on: July 23, 2019, 06:19:35 PM »

http://www.tessydenassau.com/about/

Tessy's website is live. And it's quite something.

Highlights?

MORE THAN A PRINCESS
The TdN Story
Tessy Antony – de Nassau, formerly known as HRH Princess of Luxembourg, is a social entrepreneur, businesswoman, philanthropist, UNAids Ambassador, public speaker, activist and mother of two.

Her work takes her across the globe including her role as Founder and Director of Finding Butterflies Consultancy Ltd – a consultancy featuring clients such as the Montessori Centre International and the Vodafone Foundation Luxembourg.

She is a committed advocate and activist for empowerment through education as Co-Founder of Professors Without Borders, an NGO that brings top-level educators and global experts to the doorsteps of students worldwide.Moreover, Tessy is an ambassador for UNAIDS (Global Advocate for Young Women and Adolescent Girls) and is the patron to UNA-UK. She previously spent five years in the Luxembourg military. Deployed as a Kosovo peacekeeper, she was the only woman of her draft and received the United Nations and NATO Medals of Recognition for her work.

In addition, Tessy will launch the new podcast Meeting New Friends through Tessy’s Lens this summer in an effort to shares the voices of those who inspire Tessy herself. Her new brand, Human Highness, is a luxury yak wool fashion line focused on sustainability and female empowerment.

Yes, you read that right, Tessy is establishing an empowering yak wool fashion line...

BUSINESS AND FEMINISM

Human Highness

Tessy’s newest project fulfills her lifelong dream of designing clothing. Centered on its mission to empower women through fashion, this upcoming bespoke collection seeks to release the super-heroine in all of us.

Produced with ethically and sustainably sourced yak wool, Human Highness is a statement of solidarity, feminism and grace. Tessy has teamed up with her longtime friend and business partner Milli Maier to create this unique brand.

Tessy, sorry, TdF is all about female empowerment:

The TdN Mission

All of Tessy’s pursuits are grounded in her work and life mission to empower, elevate and encourage voices of the world. Her diligent promotion of both education and women’s empowerement has never wavered.

She is passionate about using her platform to benefit the Sustainable Development Goals and has committed her time and energy to furthering the work of organisations in which she believes in. Moreover, she is actively committed to strengthening basic human rights for all and empowering young women and adolescent girls around the world.

She received the Woman of the Decade award from the Women Economic Forum in January 2017, the Humanities medal for spreading humanistic ideas worldwide and the Global Empowerment Award for her work in Africa. She was named “Leader of the Year 2019” by the Leadership Academy in Luxembourg.

In 2012, Tessy received the Dame Grand Cross of Order of Andolphe of Nassau, one of her greatest honours to date. Moreover, Tessy received her Honorary Doctorate for her work in and around education globally by the Paris College of Arts in May 2019.

But that's not all! She's also still running Professors without Borders, is a motivational speaker, business consultant and, soon, podcast host:

Meeting New Friends Through Tessy’s Lens
This summer, Tessy is introducing a brand new podcast featuring in-depth conversations with some of her favourite philanthropists, visionaries and innovators around the world.

Through long-form discussions about their work and influence, Tessy hopes to provide a platform for the world’s leaders and game-changers, as well as the less visible individuals of change to discuss their work.

The podcast will be coming soon – stay posted here and by following @tessy_from_luxembourg on Instagram.

Selections from the website mine. Typos Tessy's own.

There's a lot to unpack here but of the various royal car crashes around, Tessy is at least wildly entertaining. An empowering high end yak wool fashion range. I mean, who saw that coming?

Currently visualizing my highest self
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3234 on: July 23, 2019, 06:31:00 PM »

Woman of the decade?? Would have loved to have seen that shortlist...
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3235 on: July 23, 2019, 06:37:22 PM »

She is a pathetic attention seeker who still abuses her sons for her own publicity. The first sentence you see if you go to her home poage is this:"Tessy Antony – de Nassau is a proud mother of two young royal princes, humanitarian and businesswoman. "
And she still doesn't say what her school leaving qualifications were.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3236 on: July 23, 2019, 06:39:42 PM »

Human Highness?  Sounds like a cannabis distribution center.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3237 on: July 23, 2019, 06:47:09 PM »

Well mean MT asked her hubby to take away Tessy's HRH so she needed to find a name that made it clear that she is (was) a highness  . I just hope that the boys get to spend some time on the internet during the holidays and figure out what dirt and rubbish their mother produces online.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #3238 on: July 23, 2019, 07:09:56 PM »

She is a pathetic attention seeker who still abuses her sons for her own publicity. The first sentence you see if you go to her home poage is this:"Tessy Antony – de Nassau is a proud mother of two young royal princes, humanitarian and businesswoman. "
And she still doesn't say what her school leaving qualifications were.

I find the description of her sons distasteful somehow. It’s not like I would introduce myself as “Lady Willoughby, mother of two child-citizens of totally common blood” . It’s so strange.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #3239 on: July 23, 2019, 07:15:02 PM »

Yeah, what's the relevance of being a mother to princes. She's implying that being a mother to princes is a far greater achievement than mothers of non royal children and that's she's more qualified than others.

Sorry, Tessy, your kids are special and precious.... like every other kid on earth.  You might want to prepare them for a world where very few give a sh*t about their 'royal' blood and actually raise them to be smart, independent beings who don't rely on their royal connections.  *cough* unlike you *cough*

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 229   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: