Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 233   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 739293 times)
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3390 on: September 09, 2019, 10:20:09 PM »

I doubt that Luxair needs Tessy to promote them. It belongs to the following shareholders: https://www.luxairgroup.lu/shareholders

Why would they want her to promote them?

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #3391 on: September 10, 2019, 03:00:41 PM »

I doubt that Luxair needs Tessy to promote them. It belongs to the following shareholders: https://www.luxairgroup.lu/shareholders

Why would they want her to promote them?
'Cause she is cheapaffordable? Secret
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3392 on: September 25, 2019, 09:22:23 AM »

She’s trying real hard to get lots of attention. She’s angry because Instagram refused her verification and she won’t have the blue tag.
Maybe that account was just a troll from the beginning 😂

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #3393 on: September 25, 2019, 01:50:13 PM »

She’s trying real hard to get lots of attention. She’s angry because Instagram refused her verification and she won’t have the blue tag.
That would explain a lot, wouldn't it?  Cute
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #3394 on: September 25, 2019, 10:12:24 PM »

Star Laugh bounce Yes, it would.

Oh ! It's back being a public account ! What a surprise.  Snore https://www.instagram.com/tessy_from_luxembourg/

Pictures for Noah's birthday : https://www.instagram.com/p/B2yP_cuAUer/

genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3395 on: September 26, 2019, 04:57:00 AM »

Oh ! It's back being a public account ! What a surprise.  Snore https://www.instagram.com/tessy_from_luxembourg/

That didn't take too long!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3396 on: September 26, 2019, 05:26:08 AM »

what is a blue tag please?

I don't know about this.

can someone explain this to me pls

tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3397 on: September 26, 2019, 07:22:47 AM »

what is a blue tag please?

I don't know about this.

can someone explain this to me pls

tak

G Smiley

it's when your account on instagram and twitter is verified to show you are a high profile public figure of note and interest, providing unique and interesting content. or something like that. 
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3398 on: September 26, 2019, 08:30:56 AM »

I'm pleased Tessy and Louis seem to be keeping things civil and friendly for the sake of their sons. I think Tessy is still oversharing, but does seem to be carving out a fairly coherent new role for herself (yak ponchos aside). As to how/why she is now both an honorary doctor and has an honorary knighthood, I have no idea how, what, why... but as she can now call herself Ms Doctor Lady Tessy Antony de Butterfly, she should just drop the 'princess' tag

faulty DNA
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #3399 on: September 26, 2019, 01:41:54 PM »

That didn't take too long!
This is going to be so much fun!  Spiteful
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3400 on: September 30, 2019, 04:27:29 AM »

Is this part of the "public for a weekend" probably to maximise the publicity of her son's birthday?

Words really do fail me.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3401 on: September 30, 2019, 09:32:29 AM »

Oh my God, is this Louis with them?
Did you notice how she puts her head on to his shoulder and how he couldn't care less?
I kinda feel sorry for Tessy but she is a grown up woman and, with two kids, she has to behave like an adult. This is not a mature behaviour.

Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #3402 on: September 30, 2019, 01:39:06 PM »

Oh my God, is this Louis with them?
Did you notice how she puts her head on to his shoulder and how he couldn't care less?
I kinda feel sorry for Tessy but she is a grown up woman and, with two kids, she has to behave like an adult. This is not a mature behaviour.
We are very much past "grown up behaviour" at this point since she is being clingy, noisy, distasteful and showy. I do hope she seeks help, break ups are the worst, especially when you have your children to remind you of happy times but you still have to be there for them, even if you don't have it in you at that moment.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3403 on: September 30, 2019, 02:19:38 PM »

I'm pleased Tessy and Louis seem to be keeping things civil and friendly for the sake of their sons. I think Tessy is still oversharing, but does seem to be carving out a fairly coherent new role for herself (yak ponchos aside). As to how/why she is now both an honorary doctor and has an honorary knighthood, I have no idea how, what, why... but as she can now call herself Ms Doctor Lady Tessy Antony de Butterfly, she should just drop the 'princess' tag
Sorry, I'm a bit lost. Why is Tessy Antony a Lady?
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3404 on: September 30, 2019, 02:30:08 PM »

Sorry, I'm a bit lost. Why is Tessy Antony a Lady?

she got a 'khighthood' or something. but she is not a Lady, neither is she a Doctor. she is plain Ms Tessy Antony de Nassau now.
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 233   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: