Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 781003 times)
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3540 on: March 20, 2020, 05:11:41 PM »

There are more pictures in that post. In some of them Louis looks awkward and unhappy. And she and the kids always showing that big big grin, which is not normal. It looks like she has told them to really do a big grinning face to show the Instagram community how happy they all are.
 Interesting that she did not mention Louis and all the amiable stuff about him that she wrote last year. She doesn't mention him in one sentence.
If you look at her Instagram you see that she is posting pictures and videos of herself almost every day, she presenting herself as sometimes a sexy woman and sometimes as the "human rights, philanthropist, entrepeneur etc.  woman, her sons as the most most wonderful boys in the world. And, all of a sudden she writes that they have "dyslexia". She probably never noticed it while they are safely put away in a private boarding school.

And, what would we do without all her advices she is giving us everyday? How to be kind, how to do home schooling, how to order food in times of Corona. Does she ever cook herself for her children? She is a spoiled privileged housewife and should not pretend to be the all-knowing, advice giving superwoman.
She mentions "Frank", I did some research about him. He must be Frank Floesser, a Swiss CEO, who is obviously her lover. She is keeping him in the background ( unusual for her, but she may have her (financial) reasons for that. Or, maybe Frank doesn't want to be so much in social media as she does. Who knows!

Don't misunderstand me, she can do what she wants but she is a privileged housewife pretending to own her own company (Finding Butterflies)but still craving desperately for attention, and using those poor boys permanently to get that attention.
If she would keep  herself in the background and only publish things she has achieved through her humanitarian work, I could abide with it. But it is all fake and she is too stupid to realize it, and many people don't check it and even admire her. For what?? There are other people in the world that can be admired, even among royals, who lead a privileged life.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3541 on: March 20, 2020, 05:19:03 PM »

Is Louis photshopped in the picture?

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3542 on: March 21, 2020, 06:58:25 PM »

Louis and his new girlfriend attended a charity dinner in Paris last week

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3543 on: March 21, 2020, 07:10:29 PM »

I thought France is in a shut down too. Thinking
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3544 on: March 21, 2020, 07:15:24 PM »

A fancy charity dinner in a country under lockdown, in the middle of a world pandemic? I really hope this photo is old Blink

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3545 on: March 21, 2020, 07:18:47 PM »

He looks much better, much more comfortable with his girlfriend that with his own kids.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3546 on: March 21, 2020, 07:21:15 PM »

It was taken on March 11, so before the lockdown.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3547 on: March 21, 2020, 07:23:10 PM »

It was taken on March 11, so before the lockdown.

Good. And I thought that the rules only apply for us peasants.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3548 on: March 21, 2020, 07:25:21 PM »

He looks much better, much more comfortable with his girlfriend that with his own kids.

Sadly I've to agree. Don't know how often he sees them nowadays. They may not be really attached to each other.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #3549 on: March 21, 2020, 07:39:13 PM »

Is Louis photshopped in the picture?

My thoughts exactly.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3550 on: March 23, 2020, 05:57:18 PM »

In the 'group' picture released for Gabriel's birthday (I use the term 'group' loosely as there is a group of three and a person standing independently) it looks as though Tessy is trying to promote the image of her 'boys' loving her completely, to the extent that they are not physically near their father. I feel sad for Louis. Not only has he had a character assassination in recent years by his ex-wife, but on his son's birthday the 'group' picture chosen for release makes him look like the spare part, merely the sperm needed to provide Tessy with her perfect family image of 'single woman and her boys'.
I really hope that little of our dishing is true and that the boys are receiving a strong upbringing, seeing both parents as equally as possible and aren't being used to pit one parent against the other. The boys seem close, which I think can only be a good thing considering their parents' situation.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3551 on: March 23, 2020, 06:03:07 PM »

In the 'group' picture released for Gabriel's birthday (I use the term 'group' loosely as there is a group of three and a person standing independently) it looks as though Tessy is trying to promote the image of her 'boys' loving her completely, to the extent that they are not physically near their father. I feel sad for Louis. Not only has he had a character assassination in recent years by his ex-wife, but on his son's birthday the 'group' picture chosen for release makes him look like the spare part, merely the sperm needed to provide Tessy with her perfect family image of 'single woman and her boys'.
I really hope that little of our dishing is true and that the boys are receiving a strong upbringing, seeing both parents as equally as possible and aren't being used to pit one parent against the other. The boys seem close, which I think can only be a good thing considering their parents' situation.

Star

ITA

YOU could easily go and cut Louis out the picture. I somehow doubt thatthe childrenhave an equal enough share of mother and father.

But Tessy shouldn't triumphate too soon: The one children are primarily living with is often not one really dear to their heart (also in the picture - it's more Tessy drawing them close than they hugging their mother)

I could see the boys growing tired of their mothers overexpressed feeling through instagram etc.
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3552 on: March 25, 2020, 10:39:19 AM »

He has a type.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3553 on: March 25, 2020, 11:00:22 AM »

He has a type.

Yup, when scrolling down I came across the picture relatively fast. At first I my brain thought it was Tessy standing there with Louis.........
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3554 on: March 28, 2020, 04:28:10 PM »

This woman does not look like Tessy,(except for her long hair and height) Her attitude and smile is nice,  not exaggerated ( "look at me me and me") and ambitious like his ex, who always presents that huge artificial grin like a B or C-promi. Hopefully he is happy with her, he looks like it. I always feel sorry for that young , naive boy who got trapped by that ambitious clever woman when he was only 18 years old.

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: