Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 242   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Tessy & Family  (Read 809496 times)
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3570 on: April 01, 2020, 07:08:54 PM »

@loveofenglishtradition, I got it from her twitter. I check it from time to time in hopes to see she has developed some sort of focus. she hasn't. "She is so blind that she thinks she can give advice to others." She has hinted a couple of times on her IG that people on forums are haters. She knows best. I wish she started a legitimate PhD with all it entails, she'd really learn to focus and to be more humble.

In the US it's a very lengthy process to get an MD/PhD.  With Tessy already having completed undergrad (International Relations in 2014) and a masters (in something in 2015) she would have needed to complete a post-bacc to complete typical pre-med courses, that would have taken her 2 years.  Then a typical md/phd program is another 8 years.  After graduation you need to do a residency, 3-5 years, and depending on speciality a fellowship, 1-3 years.  We're talking a 14-18 year process for a career changer without a science background.

According to her linkedin (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tessyd) she's started a Doctorate in Integrative Medicine and PHD candidate at someplace called Quantum University (https://quantumuniversity.com/) in March 2020.  Let's just say it's not legit...at all.  Sounds like she's going for some bogus DIM/PhD for some super shady online degree program.  It's shameful the someone with a following with plug something like this.

AHAHAHAHA I am sorry, I am dead. Just checked the 'university'. WTH is that even? Tessy seems to follow a few Dr-title seekers who don't care about the degree and knowledge pursuit as such but just want to be called Dr. I imagine a professional setting where people with PhDs/MDs ask each other - all the time in my experience - where they did their doctorate and she says this. In the fields where where your degree is from is super important (academia and international development), she will definitely be looked up to with this. Sorry I am terrible but I just don't see it as something legitimate.

Getting proper MDs and PhDs is a lengthy and exhausting process. But this degree doesn't seem to be anything like that.

Thanks for your research. I didn't even know that such shady internet pages are in existence. And NO, you are not terrible. It is definitely not legitimate. That reminds me of some people in my country who bought royal or royal related titles, mainly from poor ex-royalties who needed the money. Those people are ridiculed and are only subjects for tabloids. Nobody is taking them seriously. And, what happens in those realms you are reporting about, is terrible and should be prosecuted!!

It is a slap in the face for all those who earnestly  study for years! How stupid and desperate Tessy must be to get it in her naive little brain to  be a doctor.
It may be also a sign of her being desperate, learning that her status in life has not developed like she was expecting it. Who knows whether she is still  liked and accepted by "Professors Without Borders", IMO the only relevant NGO  she is working for. She had a good paying job before her divorce and quit. She obviously has need of a lot of money for herself (reminds me a bit of Fergie) and is not able to reduce herself to more humble conditions. She lacks decency, insight and.. sorry to say that… social intelligence.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3571 on: April 01, 2020, 07:30:33 PM »

@loveofenglishtradition, I got it from her twitter. I check it from time to time in hopes to see she has developed some sort of focus. she hasn't. "She is so blind that she thinks she can give advice to others." She has hinted a couple of times on her IG that people on forums are haters. She knows best. I wish she started a legitimate PhD with all it entails, she'd really learn to focus and to be more humble.

In the US it's a very lengthy process to get an MD/PhD.  With Tessy already having completed undergrad (International Relations in 2014) and a masters (in something in 2015) she would have needed to complete a post-bacc to complete typical pre-med courses, that would have taken her 2 years.  Then a typical md/phd program is another 8 years.  After graduation you need to do a residency, 3-5 years, and depending on speciality a fellowship, 1-3 years.  We're talking a 14-18 year process for a career changer without a science background.

According to her linkedin (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tessyd) she's started a Doctorate in Integrative Medicine and PHD candidate at someplace called Quantum University (https://quantumuniversity.com/) in March 2020.  Let's just say it's not legit...at all.  Sounds like she's going for some bogus DIM/PhD for some super shady online degree program.  It's shameful the someone with a following with plug something like this.

AHAHAHAHA I am sorry, I am dead. Just checked the 'university'. WTH is that even? Tessy seems to follow a few Dr-title seekers who don't care about the degree and knowledge pursuit as such but just want to be called Dr. I imagine a professional setting where people with PhDs/MDs ask each other - all the time in my experience - where they did their doctorate and she says this. In the fields where where your degree is from is super important (academia and international development), she will definitely be looked up to with this. Sorry I am terrible but I just don't see it as something legitimate.

Getting proper MDs and PhDs is a lengthy and exhausting process. But this degree doesn't seem to be anything like that.

Thanks for your research. I didn't even know that such shady internet pages are in existence. And NO, you are not terrible. It is definitely not legitimate. That reminds me of some people in my country who bought royal or royal related titles, mainly from poor ex-royalties who needed the money. Those people are ridiculed and are only subjects for tabloids. Nobody is taking them seriously. And, what happens in those realms you are reporting about, is terrible and should be prosecuted!!

It is a slap in the face for all those who earnestly  study for years! How stupid and desperate Tessy must be to get it in her naive little brain to  be a doctor.
It may be also a sign of her being desperate, learning that her status in life has not developed like she was expecting it. Who knows whether she is still  liked and accepted by "Professors Without Borders", IMO the only relevant NGO  she is working for. She had a good paying job before her divorce and quit. She obviously has need of a lot of money for herself (reminds me a bit of Fergie) and is not able to reduce herself to more humble conditions. She lacks decency, insight and.. sorry to say that… social intelligence.

Maybe not so naive. If she can produce a credential (bought or not), she can style herself as a medical expert. Sort of like an influencer/Dr. Oz/Dr. Phil. I’m not saying it’s right, but I could see her doing it.

And if she finds a cure for some horrible disease, I hereby submit to an “I told you so” dance from FC.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3572 on: April 01, 2020, 07:31:36 PM »

In the US it's a very lengthy process to get an MD/PhD.  With Tessy already having completed undergrad (International Relations in 2014) and a masters (in something in 2015) she would have needed to complete a post-bacc to complete typical pre-med courses, that would have taken her 2 years.  Then a typical md/phd program is another 8 years.  After graduation you need to do a residency, 3-5 years, and depending on speciality a fellowship, 1-3 years.  We're talking a 14-18 year process for a career changer without a science background.

According to her linkedin (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tessyd) she's started a Doctorate in Integrative Medicine and PHD candidate at someplace called Quantum University (https://quantumuniversity.com/) in March 2020.  Let's just say it's not legit...at all.  Sounds like she's going for some bogus DIM/PhD for some super shady online degree program.  It's shameful the someone with a following with plug something like this.

Maybe not so naive. If she can produce a credential (bought or not), she can style herself as a medical expert. Sort of like an influencer/Dr. Oz/Dr. Phil. I’m not saying it’s right, but I could see her doing it.

And if she finds a cure for some horrible disease, I hereby submit to an “I told you so” dance from FC.

*Starts doing calf stretches*

#teambarrensponger
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3573 on: April 01, 2020, 07:56:25 PM »

Sorry, what does " starting calf stretches" mean?
Thanks for the explanation
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3574 on: April 01, 2020, 08:00:33 PM »

@loveofenglishtradition, sorry I meant to say that in those fields people value where your doctorate degree is from. It's not simply about having a PhD but about how well-regarded your PhD programme is. so her getting a degree from that programme she's enrolled in will not amount to much in professional settings.
in general, the more substantial and reputable your programme is, the more you are looked up to in such settings and the more opportunities you have. That may not be her priority or interest though. She may just want to have a Dr in front of her name not be called Ms.

It's funny that you mentioned buying titles - I heard about it long ago and was shocked that people do that. what's the point, everyone knows it's fake!
TexasBear

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3575 on: April 01, 2020, 10:57:50 PM »

I looked at the “university’s” website. This “degree” is absolutely not equivalent to an MD/PhD. It’s basically a “doctor” of naturopathy, which....I have my opinions about, but your mileage may vary. This is not at all taken seriously in the scientific, medical, or academic worlds.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3576 on: April 01, 2020, 11:02:40 PM »

I have an American friend who did a MD/PhD program and now works at a Children's Hospital although she started doing cancer research. It is a long and hard road. I think European degrees are much different from US ones and how they rank and rate are different culturally too. I applaud Tessy if she is engaged in a lifetime learning kind of engagement but I hope she doesn't become more of a quack than she kind of is now.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3577 on: April 02, 2020, 11:46:28 AM »

I looked at the “university’s” website. This “degree” is absolutely not equivalent to an MD/PhD. It’s basically a “doctor” of naturopathy, which....I have my opinions about, but your mileage may vary. This is not at all taken seriously in the scientific, medical, or academic worlds.

yup. I am sure she could apply for a legitimate PhD degree and do it part-time. She just doesn't want to do substantial work, imo. Such a phony.

I have an American friend who did a MD/PhD program and now works at a Children's Hospital although she started doing cancer research. It is a long and hard road. I think European degrees are much different from US ones and how they rank and rate are different culturally too. I applaud Tessy if she is engaged in a lifetime learning kind of engagement but I hope she doesn't become more of a quack than she kind of is now.

European degrees are different but I don't think they are less difficult, if they are done at legitimate universities. I applaud her too if she's interested in lifelong learning and professional improvement, but with everything she has exhibited in the past few years, I doubt this is more than the title she's seeking.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3578 on: April 02, 2020, 12:59:25 PM »

yup. I am sure she could apply for a legitimate PhD degree and do it part-time. She just doesn't want to do substantial work, imo. Such a phony.

European degrees are different but I don't think they are less difficult, if they are done at legitimate universities. I applaud her too if she's interested in lifelong learning and professional improvement, but with everything she has exhibited in the past few years, I doubt this is more than the title she's seeking.

Well she has put a lot of effort into academic qualifications.... I'd be interested to know the status of the university's she has studied at. Her ex SIL Claire has also got degrees.... as have the Lux kids... I guess that is better than a Euro trash life in your 20s
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3579 on: April 03, 2020, 05:11:52 PM »

quote: If she can produce a credential (bought or not), she can style herself as a medical expert. Sort of like an influencer/Dr. Oz/Dr. Phil. I’m not saying it’s right, but I could see her doing it.

[/quote]

quote: Dr. OZ / Dr. Phil??? Never heard of that, maybe that's special American.

Now would be the time for Tessy to find a cure for some horrible disease! But, I fear she is not ready for that. There are surely and hopefully other people in the  world who  soon can find a vaccination!
We are all together in that really threatening pandemic and I hope that we all stay healthy!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3580 on: April 13, 2020, 11:32:10 PM »

Tessy is taking part in a positivity Zoom broadcast this week with, among others, Martha Louise's creepy sham-man

#teambarrensponger
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3581 on: April 13, 2020, 11:34:16 PM »

Tessy is taking part in a positivity Zoom broadcast this week with, among others, Martha Louise's creepy sham-man

I positively can’t wait to not watch that!
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3582 on: April 14, 2020, 08:16:15 PM »

It was only a matter of time before the two of them found each other. I am so excited to hear the highlights (lowlights?) Banana
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3583 on: April 15, 2020, 06:12:03 PM »

https://today.rtl.lu/life/people/a/1501899.html

It was only a matter of time before the two of them found each other. I am so excited to hear the highlights (lowlights?) Banana

The Shaman is not mentioned anymore. But she is showing her new boyfriend , Frank, more and more in her IG account.

Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #3584 on: April 15, 2020, 08:12:49 PM »

Her new bf seems like a solid man. she has a new initiative Zoom o'clock or something and I think it's a great one - she has short chats with accomplished people. my concern with her as per usual though is how invested she actually is. she is all over the place with her projects and focus. now she is 'doing' MD/PHD - she apparently just started when corona started - so that's kind of weird because applications to such programmes take long but anyways, if you are doing a doctorate degree and have children, not much else can be done on the side. doctorates are hell to do.
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 242   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: