Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felix - News  (Read 99343 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #225 on: July 23, 2021, 07:58:03 PM »

Both boys are gorgeous and smart. Any particular reason for him to go for military training ?

It’s a family tradition in the DRF. However with an older brother who quit, it seems Felix has thought quite a bit about the choice so I think it’s a very well thought through choice instead of just tradition.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2021, 07:01:37 AM »

Both boys are gorgeous and smart. Any particular reason for him to go for military training ?

It’s a family tradition in the DRF. However with an older brother who quit, it seems Felix has thought quite a bit about the choice so I think it’s a very well thought through choice instead of just tradition.

Thanks Maria ! Yes it seems to be his own choice instead of just following the tradition.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: August 08, 2021, 05:26:09 AM »

August 7
Felix has enjoyed holidays in Denmark and France.
Felix attended the Danish Grand Prix with his father Prince Joachim driving in the fine ProAm class for historic cars. He had time for a little chat with a couple of Danish media, and he told among other things about his terrific summer holiday with good friends and with his girlfriend Karen.

Felix answered in the affirmative when asked if his girlfriend Karen Bach had been to Chateau de Cayx in France. And it was to look at his smile that the holiday had been pretty perfect.

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: August 08, 2021, 04:15:35 PM »

He already looks more grown up!

I hope he is successful with his training.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2021, 01:26:23 AM »

September 12
Felix participated also in the royal run

Märta

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: September 30, 2021, 11:13:22 AM »

His Highness Prince Felix has decided to interrupt the training course at the Army's Lieutenant Training, which Prince Felix began in August at the Gardehus Barracks in Slagelse. The prince's motives are considered private and the Royal House does not wish to comment further on the decision.

https://www.kongehuset.dk...-sin-militaere-uddannelse
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2021, 11:54:46 AM »

His Highness Prince Felix has decided to interrupt the training course at the Army's Lieutenant Training, which Prince Felix began in August at the Gardehus Barracks in Slagelse. The prince's motives are considered private and the Royal House does not wish to comment further on the decision.

https://www.kongehuset.dk...-sin-militaere-uddannelse

Many kids try something and decide it is not for them.... military life is not for everyone for sure
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2021, 09:24:50 PM »

I am actually quite surprised. I wonder what happened and also honestly how the education is put together when both of them end up leaving so quickly.
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2021, 09:44:20 PM »

I am actually quite surprised. I wonder what happened and also honestly how the education is put together when both of them end up leaving so quickly.

It seems a shame.   I think military training is very valuable in life ... But maybe he was subject to bullying.  Or perhaps, he was just doing it to please his Dad?   That can backfire in many ways. 

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2021, 10:10:17 PM »

I am just surprised that it happened like that. Wouldn't you think they do internships or something like that before to figure out that is a suitable career for them? If it is not for him, it is not for him.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: