Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 82   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 375874 times)
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: October 09, 2019, 04:44:42 PM »

Is Daisy suffering from a secret illness and they don't want the kids to witness it ?  Confused

Is Fred about to relinquish his rights to the crown ?( I would pay to see Mosh's face when informed !)  Halo

Is Daisy going to abdicate in favour of Bene and her children ? Richard SWB as next King could marry anyone because the Berleburg inheritance is nothing next to the Danish crown 

Richardís dead, did you mean Gustav? 

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: October 09, 2019, 04:44:56 PM »

I wonder which boarding school in Switzerland. I mean there are a couple where other royals have attended. The Lux children attended College Alpin which Marie also attended. Instruction is in French.  There is Aiglon College nearby where instruction is in English and where there was a major sex scandal a few years back. Also there is the famous Le Rosey
Which Prince Rainier and Tatiana Santo Domingo attended on Lake Geneva. To my knowledge though,  all of the above schools start at age 12. So it is very odd.

I think Le Rosey starts at 8 but Iíd need to double check.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: October 09, 2019, 04:48:44 PM »

Is Daisy suffering from a secret illness and they don't want the kids to witness it ?  Confused

Is Fred about to relinquish his rights to the crown ?( I would pay to see Mosh's face when informed !)  Halo

Is Daisy going to abdicate in favour of Bene and her children ? Richard SWB as next King could marry anyone because the Berleburg inheritance is nothing next to the Danish crown 

Richardís dead, did you mean Gustav? 

Yes, my bad 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1053 on: October 09, 2019, 04:50:40 PM »

The kids were present when Henrik was ill and passed away so it would be strange to take them away if/because Marge was seriously ill. And if she was, the door has been opened for her to abdicate which would make it very odd, with King Fred going back and forth between his realm and Switzerland..
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1054 on: October 09, 2019, 04:52:36 PM »

I wonder which boarding school in Switzerland. I mean there are a couple where other royals have attended. The Lux children attended College Alpin which Marie also attended. Instruction is in French.  There is Aiglon College nearby where instruction is in English and where there was a major sex scandal a few years back. Also there is the famous Le Rosey
Which Prince Rainier and Tatiana Santo Domingo attended on Lake Geneva. To my knowledge though,  all of the above schools start at age 12. So it is very odd.

Le Rosey accepted students at 8 but their majority of students start there at 12/13.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1055 on: October 09, 2019, 05:00:52 PM »

2009: Prince Frederik says:

My mother had me brought up by nannies and governesses. I didn't have much to do with my parents until I was 21.

When I was small, I was presented to them, washed and brushed, before I was put to bed. I still see Nanny - she came to our wedding - but there is no way our two will be brought up like that.

2019: Frederik contemplates sending his 8 year old twins to boarding school in a foreign country.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1056 on: October 09, 2019, 05:01:07 PM »

Mary commented on it in France today, saying "We view it as a gift to our children, one where they can be together about it, and a gift they can have with them for the rest of their lives."

https://www.bt.dk/royale/...i-vores-boern-til-schweiz

Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1057 on: October 09, 2019, 05:04:23 PM »

What she really means is that it's a gift to her. Sad
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1058 on: October 09, 2019, 05:06:47 PM »

Mary commented on it in France today, saying "We view it as a gift to our children, one where they can be together about it, and a gift they can have with them for the rest of their lives."

Wow.

Itís disturbing, IMO, to send such young children to school abroad like this.

And she thinks itís a gift.

W. T. F.

Booklover

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1059 on: October 09, 2019, 05:08:14 PM »

Le Rosey accepted students at 8 but their majority of students start there at 12/13.

Sorry, I thought it was 12. 8 is awfully young in my opinion. Why not send the younger ones to a boarding school in Denmark, then at 12 send them to Switzerland?
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1060 on: October 09, 2019, 05:10:55 PM »

What she really means is that it's a gift to her. Sad

Yuppers.   Star For you and for Lady Willoughby.

What a narcissist.  Was reading a Twitter thread yesterday requoting a mom board where women were sharing tips on keeping their children engaged.  Popular ideas were having the kids play ďspaĒ where mom got rubbed with lotions, hair brushed, groomed, etc.  Or, pretend Mom was Queen who needed to be waited on hand and foot.  

Since none of these women would have had the means to send all four children to a Swiss boarding school so Mom could get pampered, this would be their next best thing.

Just when I thought there was a little hope for Mary, her raging self-centered-ness rears its ugly head.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1061 on: October 09, 2019, 05:21:25 PM »

Wow.

It’s disturbing, IMO, to send such young children to school abroad like this.

And she thinks it’s a gift.

W. T. F.

With this action, no one in Denmark can deny the following truths:

1. Fred is a selfish ball of need who is so far up his own arse, he cannot provide any form of support in any form to anyone.

2. Mosh hasn't a maternal bone in her body and has no patience for children.

There is nothing wrong with sending your children to boarding school but there is no parent in their right mind that will ship all their children with varied ages to boarding school at the same time.

No matter the reasoning, those children are going to feel abandoned by their parents and it will scar them for life.

Also, once Derf and Mosh get used to life without children again (and I think that will not be a hardship for them) it will be just that much easier for them to disconnect from the children which will in turn reinforce the feeling of abandonment of the children.

Moreover, there are boarding schools in Denmark, why do they need to send their children to Switzerland?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 06:05:23 PM by leatherface » Logged
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1062 on: October 09, 2019, 05:30:19 PM »

Admittedly this is none of my business, but I think this is creepy and selfish. I don't think any other European royal family would send 8 year old children to boarding school in another country.

Not to be extreme but it just strikes me as inhumane. Even sending them to a Danish boarding school or sending them to a country where they have family, or sending them to a neighbouring country, or a country which isn't 1000 kilometers away. Anything seems kinder.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1063 on: October 09, 2019, 05:33:45 PM »

This is just so odd.  To send all your kids away to school (to another country!) is just so weird.  I can't imagine what brought on this "gift" but it doesn't seem to me in the best interest of the children or the family.  I know if I were them I'd feel abandoned and unloved, unless of course home life is so full of animosity and stress it could be a good thing.

I think creepy and selfish is exactly the way to describe this decision.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1064 on: October 09, 2019, 05:48:25 PM »

As everyone said, this is so weird. If Fred & Mary were going on some months-long tour and thought it was a unique opportunity for the kids while they were away, ok, maybe I'd understand but this is just strange for it to be all four at once, and not particularly close to home.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 82   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: