Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 498790 times)
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1410 on: July 22, 2020, 06:30:41 PM »

Christian's looks have improved a lot, I like his Donaldson smile, I think he is going to become a handsome man. The other kids look good to me, even Josephine has improved, she might become surprisingly attractive in the future.

I like a photo that was here not long ago of Christian with his arms about his mother - this is not something many teenage boys will do so easily and willingly in a public. My brother would not do this.

I am sure that Josie will change a lot as we all do. The same with Marie's girl (Athena? She is a bit 'plain' or I should say 'unformed' but these children are all very young).
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1411 on: July 23, 2020, 01:43:06 AM »

Vincent is arguably the most beautiful child the DRF has produced in generations. In the end, it is as you say, periwinkle.  Beer

Felix is quite the looker too IMO

Both Nikolai and Felix

It's all a matter of personal taste - I like Nikolai and he is quite yummy in some of his modeling pics but I kinda prefer Felix's looks over Nikolai's.

[/quote]

Felix was a gorgeous child, now he looks more and more like his Dad.  Nikolai has a cover boy look, no surprise he has been successful in modeling.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1412 on: July 23, 2020, 03:56:36 AM »

Vincent's still my favorite - such a sweet looking little man.  

And Josie hasn’t changed one bit. She and Christian are more Donaldson than Daisy.

how would Daisy be Donaldson?

Huh??
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1413 on: August 04, 2020, 02:23:19 PM »

Christian doing a backflip on the beach

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1414 on: August 04, 2020, 02:27:22 PM »

Neat, hoped he nailed the landing Wink

I needed a mini trampoline for my backflips (and lots of help of my gymnastics coach). It resulted in bruised neck once, which is still a weak spot of my body since then.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1415 on: August 04, 2020, 05:20:51 PM »

I needed a mini trampoline for my backflips (and lots of help of my gymnastics coach). It resulted in bruised neck once, which is still a weak spot of my body since then.

I never had the guts for this neither forwards nor backwards and certainly not on the bare ground.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1416 on: August 04, 2020, 06:23:30 PM »

that's rather dangerous. He could have clonked his head on the stone wall, or landed and hurt himself.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1417 on: August 04, 2020, 08:51:57 PM »

that's rather dangerous. He could have clonked his head on the stone wall, or landed and hurt himself.

Agreed. Nice that his mother is so concerned.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1418 on: August 04, 2020, 09:56:06 PM »

I really hope it was much less dangerous than it looked like

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
ikshu

Baby Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #1419 on: August 04, 2020, 10:00:43 PM »

Well, she might be.
I always am, but it's not possible always be there to say no-no-no  Nono My son is one of those, who loves to make tricks (one bigger injury, happened at school, so..), it's in his blood. You just have to hope for the best AND keep telling them to be very very careful.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1420 on: August 05, 2020, 01:35:29 AM »

Well, she might be.
I always am, but it's not possible always be there to say no-no-no  Nono My son is one of those, who loves to make tricks (one bigger injury, happened at school, so..), it's in his blood. You just have to hope for the best AND keep telling them to be very very careful.

I’m sure you are, but I really doubt Mary cares unless she knows a camera is pointed at her.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1421 on: August 05, 2020, 04:28:49 PM »

Very athletic for sure and the exact thing a kid his age would do. No fear.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

"A knight who remembered his vows"

Ignore
« Reply #1422 on: August 05, 2020, 10:18:24 PM »

I never had the guts for this neither forwards nor backwards and certainly not on the bare ground.

Agreed, that sandy beach looks mighty "rocky" for this kind of stunt.   I wouldn't have let my kids try it.     

"sweet spring is your
time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love"
ee cummings
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1423 on: August 06, 2020, 08:39:27 AM »

Agreed, that sandy beach looks mighty "rocky" for this kind of stunt.   I wouldn't have let my kids try it.     

I myself became more and more anxious with time, probably because you become more aware of the dangers and risks. Somehow I had more difficulty with backwards movements, so I couldn't get the flikflak done. Even though I was relatively flexible in my back. Probably too slow in my movements and not knowing and seeing where I would end up with the movement. Forward movements were easier for me. This also applied to the pool. There, one of my tricks was a front flip from the starting block or pool edge. I did not dare to do it from a diving board, because then I did not have (sufficient) control over my speed and movement.

Later in life I have done some acrobatics, including jumping somersaults with some help. But also then I noticed I was sometimes anxious on top and preferred to be a base more.

In my opinion most children often do not see the dangers and risks well (and / or sufficiently). The parents, but also others such as trainers, play a role in this. However, how far do you go in this? Is the child not allowed to do anything ... should it be completely shielded ... will it try things where you don't see it? Etc. etc.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1424 on: August 06, 2020, 03:27:55 PM »

I myself became more and more anxious with time, probably because you become more aware of the dangers and risks. Somehow I had more difficulty with backwards movements, so I couldn't get the flikflak done. Even though I was relatively flexible in my back. Probably too slow in my movements and not knowing and seeing where I would end up with the movement. Forward movements were easier for me. This also applied to the pool. There, one of my tricks was a front flip from the starting block or pool edge. I did not dare to do it from a diving board, because then I did not have (sufficient) control over my speed and movement.

Later in life I have done some acrobatics, including jumping somersaults with some help. But also then I noticed I was sometimes anxious on top and preferred to be a base more.

In my opinion most children often do not see the dangers and risks well (and / or sufficiently). The parents, but also others such as trainers, play a role in this. However, how far do you go in this? Is the child not allowed to do anything ... should it be completely shielded ... will it try things where you don't see it? Etc. etc.

I think you’re right, Principessa - kids that age think they’re immortal.  But my issue was that it looked dangerous and Mary was walking right behind him.  So he’s doing it in front of her (maybe not for the first time?) and she’s ignoring him. 
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: