Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 196124 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 05:35:50 PM »

October 5
Isabella stole the show

It was Isabella who took attention because there was premiered at Eventyrteatrets El Dorado in Tivoli on Saturday. Isabella set the tone when Crown Princess Mary took the kids to the premiere of Eventyrteatrets notion El Dorado in the Glass Hall in Tivoli on Saturday afternoon. The six-year-old princess was frivolous silly and was here, there and everywhere.

The extra gunpowder was enough that she had a couple of really good playmates with, namely India and Palma - daughters of Crown Prince couple good friends, Birgitte and Jeppe Handwerk. The royals arrived in the car almost to the door of the cozy old scene in Tivoli. Business man Fritz Schur accompanied the Crown Princess and children to their seats in the Glass Hall, where a large-scale children's show with 100 participants regarding the Inca Empire was to be played.

After tęppefad went the royal backstage to greet some of the many contributing. Crown Princess managed to keep the cord in children flock throughout.
- It was an impressive performance, she said.

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 05:46:35 PM »

I think she'll be a challenge to Mares
they are opposites Izzy is confidant and outgoing nothing like Mares and she draws attention

she'll upstage her mom
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 05:58:48 PM by hanzo1 » Logged

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

TheQueenBee

Medium Member

Australia Australia

'Look! I finally got it!'

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 05:57:22 PM »

I think she'll be a challenging to Mares
they are opposites Izzy is confidant and outgoing nothing like Mares and she draws attention

she'll upstage her mom

I can't wait til Izzy is a teenager. She'll be a young, glamorous princess with tons of personality that the media is all over and dying to photograph and Yrma will be in her 50s and 'past it' and no doubt incredibly bitter of her pretty young daughter.

Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2013, 08:44:47 PM »

Were the children standing on the chairs??
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 10:31:41 PM »

They are standing on the chairs. They're royalty. They're better than normal people.

I gotta be honest. I don't like Izzy in these photos. She is bratty and attention seeking.  Mary can't stop her because Mary doesn't parent her.  What's the odds that, as soon as this was over, they all got back into the car, went back to the palace and were handed back to the nannies.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 11:05:44 PM »

They are standing on the chairs. They're royalty. They're better than normal people.

I gotta be honest. I don't like Izzy in these photos. She is bratty and attention seeking.  Mary can't stop her because Mary doesn't parent her.  What's the odds that, as soon as this was over, they all got back into the car, went back to the palace and were handed back to the nannies.

I have always found her bratty and attention seeking I'm afraid
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2013, 11:25:34 PM »

You hit the nail on the head. Star Izzi is bratty, imo, and her mother does not restrain her because she is too self obsessed to even realize that her daughter is there.
Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 04:50:00 AM »

I think she is attention seeking, but not in a malicious way.  She seems to have a sweetness about her.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 04:58:05 AM »

Izzy acts up like this because going out on an excursion with Pickles is a rare event. She is beyond excitement.

I don't see the beauty in kids getting bowed to and acting like spoilt brats.  It's not Izzy's fault necessarily that she is so poorly behaved.  But poorly behaved she is.  She giggled as much as X at the bowing.  Urgh.

Look at the kids who performed for her: disciplined, tidy and respectful.  Mary and Frodo could do worse than ensuring their kids mix with kids of all backgrounds, not just the privileged and wealthy.  Clearly Mary thinks it's ok for Izzy to behave badly.  Perhaps being around well behaved children will help her realise that there are boundaries to her behaviour.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 05:50:16 AM »

Izzy acts up like this because going out on an excursion with Pickles is a rare event. She is beyond excitement.

I don't see the beauty in kids getting bowed to and acting like spoilt brats.  It's not Izzy's fault necessarily that she is so poorly behaved.  But poorly behaved she is.  She giggled as much as X at the bowing.  Urgh.

Look at the kids who performed for her: disciplined, tidy and respectful.  Mary and Frodo could do worse than ensuring their kids mix with kids of all backgrounds, not just the privileged and wealthy.  Clearly Mary thinks it's ok for Izzy to behave badly.  Perhaps being around well behaved children will help her realise that there are boundaries to her behaviour.
U got that right Spoonie, Perhaps!  Crap
TheQueenBee

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 09:34:55 AM »

I gotta be honest. I don't like Izzy in these photos. She is bratty and attention seeking.  Mary can't stop her because Mary doesn't parent her.  What's the odds that, as soon as this was over, they all got back into the car, went back to the palace and were handed back to the nannies.

I think she is attention seeking, but not in a malicious way.  She seems to have a sweetness about her.
I agree. She is only 6 years old. I can't dislike a 6 year old child because her parents are too lazy to teach her appropriate behaviour. She just started school a few weeks ago. I'm thinking if we give it time, we might see a change in her like we did with X a bit and she'll learn from her peers and teachers the appropriate ways to behave.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:41:05 AM by TheQueenBee » Logged

TheQueenBee

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »

Star Star

I think you nailed it. Izzy acts up when she is with Yrma because it's a rare event when her mother actually chooses to spend time with her. She's a little girl who gets overexcited and is not yet old enough to really reign that excitement in, and can get over exuberant which comes off as bratty. She's poorly behaved at times, but she's allowed to get away with it, and that's not her fault, that is the fault of the parents who let her get away with it. She's 6. We can't hold her to the same accountability we would an adult.

Like another post said, you get the sense from this family that as soon as it was over and they were back at the palace, X and Izzy were promptly handed back over to the nannies til the next time The Icon of Motherhood wants a photo op, leaving poor Izzy to get even more confused and develop even more 'mummy' issues.

Ms K

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Our monarchy is doing just fine.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 10:09:17 AM »

Kids are smart. Maybe Isabella is acting like this simply because she knows she can. If she behaves better with nannies or in school it's probably because they have been clear with limits and behaviour. Just like many others here I don't think Mary is doing much of the parenting herself and the kids know the limits are very floating with mommy.

Somewhere I saw Wax redirecting a photo session with the girls (at a ski resort I think) when they were asked to do something by the photographer. Wax said something about the girls having to live with these public photos for the rest of their lives. Wax did it all in a nice way, but his point just stuck to my mind. So far Isabella is just 6 years old and a cute child, but soon enough IMO F and M ought to take Wax words into consideration when bringing the kids to public appearences.
Mrs Soprano

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 11:25:14 AM »

Star Star

I think you nailed it. Izzy acts up when she is with Yrma because it's a rare event when her mother actually chooses to spend time with her. She's a little girl who gets overexcited and is not yet old enough to really reign that excitement in, and can get over exuberant which comes off as bratty. She's poorly behaved at times, but she's allowed to get away with it, and that's not her fault, that is the fault of the parents who let her get away with it. She's 6. We can't hold her to the same accountability we would an adult.

Like another post said, you get the sense from this family that as soon as it was over and they were back at the palace, X and Izzy were promptly handed back over to the nannies til the next time The Icon of Motherhood wants a photo op, leaving poor Izzy to get even more confused and develop even more 'mummy' issues.

ITA  Good post Spoonie, QB  Star Star
Mrs Soprano

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 11:30:40 AM »

And woe betide anybody who might reprimand her little dumplings! Remember how Mary fell out with Marie over Christian's behaviour during a family gathering. She leaves it to "the help" to deal with her children, and only takes an interest in them when cameras are around. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: