Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 107   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 576682 times)
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1515 on: August 11, 2021, 04:31:16 AM »

... Those pretentious jackets with shields always make me laugh. ...

Not pretentious, extremely historic. Coat of arms of the school's founder, 1565.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herlufsholm_School

the shells are taken from the arms of Brigitte Gyes (in blue three silver scallops placed bendwise)

https://www.heraldry-wiki...ldrywiki/wiki/Herlufsholm

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1516 on: August 11, 2021, 04:55:52 AM »

Star  That's very interesting Athena, thank you for sharing. The stuff you learn on here  Thumb up

I see some Donaldson and in a super creepy way King Williem of the Netherlands  Yikes   (I was just looking at the sibling page when he was young).   Must be those in common Viking genes  Wink

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1517 on: August 11, 2021, 03:01:42 PM »

I am sure Christian will have a great time at his new school, he changed so much once he was away from the palace all day. School has done wonders for him.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1518 on: August 11, 2021, 03:20:50 PM »

Are tight-fitting suits a thing again? If so, he'll wear that for about five minutes at the rate teens grow and change.

I have to agree that his features are about 95% Papa Slurrpson, a whiff of Papa Henrik, and a dusting of Fred. He's a teen, though, and his face is going to change hugely in the next 3-5 years, so we'll see.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1519 on: August 11, 2021, 03:59:24 PM »

I think he is going to get bigger, and he is definitely a mix of both sides of the family.
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1520 on: August 11, 2021, 08:14:13 PM »

I think Mary adores Christian (looking at pics from his konfirmation) and is going to miss him greatly. The school appears to be only approx 1 hour from Copenhagen so I'm sure he'll be home on the weekends.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1521 on: August 12, 2021, 12:12:57 AM »

Remember how Papa Slurrrpson started sporting a pretentious signet ring on his pinkie? I suspect he and Mary would have preferred to have sent Christian to an uber -posh English school.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1522 on: August 12, 2021, 01:41:12 AM »

Christian arrived at Herlufsholm today and will start school tomorrow

He looks like Isabella in this photo. 

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1523 on: August 12, 2021, 02:31:17 AM »

I think Mary adores Christian (looking at pics from his konfirmation) and is going to miss him greatly. The school appears to be only approx 1 hour from Copenhagen so I'm sure he'll be home on the weekends.

Of course she does - he is her meal ticket for life. She can't wait to be the new Queen Mother.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1524 on: August 12, 2021, 02:56:28 AM »

You think? I think he looks like a pile of unscrubbed potatoes, like his maternal grandfather. So odd seeing a hulk so clearly of peasant stock as a future King. (And why does he always have his hands in his pockets?)
caoimhe

Baby Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #1525 on: August 12, 2021, 06:41:03 AM »

What is he studying?  I saw something that google translated as "culinary" and I find myself doubting that he is going to cooking school!
according to the Danish Royal Families Instagram he's studying dietary/nutrition.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #1526 on: August 12, 2021, 06:47:37 AM »

You think? I think he looks like a pile of unscrubbed potatoes, like his maternal grandfather. So odd seeing a hulk so clearly of peasant stock as a future King. (And why does he always have his hands in his pockets?)

From Gemsheal's avatar ( Star ) , Xtian's paternal family includes a clown and a cadaver in rigor mortis. Potatoes and peasants seem worthy in contrast.

I don't get the hands in pocket either.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 06:52:55 AM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1527 on: August 12, 2021, 08:41:47 AM »

I’d bet that on the whole his “peasant” ancestors led more honest lives than his royal ones. I’m pretty sure mine did.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1528 on: August 12, 2021, 09:02:07 AM »

What is he studying?  I saw something that google translated as "culinary" and I find myself doubting that he is going to cooking school!
according to the Danish Royal Families Instagram he's studying dietary/nutrition.

I would have thought at his age he would still be in a general education school and not one that is a vocational facility for an occupation. Or is this just a short term placement... schools in Australia do similar but for a few weeks. You can leave a school before the end of the usual 12-13 years if you get an apprenticeship or go to a Technical College for a Certificate course and those take several years to complete.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1529 on: August 12, 2021, 09:13:27 AM »

Star for you Hester - I almost spit out my tea  Laugh bounce
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 107   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: