Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 111   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 594804 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1605 on: October 20, 2021, 06:29:17 PM »

Well at least he looks alert/ engaged (what his dad does not always manage) and approachable (while mom dearest often looks aloof and arrogant). So well ... there is hope. He looks like a normal average kid which might not be a bad thing, especially if you look over the border to the neighbouring state :-)).
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1606 on: October 20, 2021, 07:22:30 PM »

Christian changed a great deal when he started school, it seems to have been very good for him.
TheMorWearsPrada

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1607 on: October 22, 2021, 02:46:21 AM »

Well at least he looks alert/ engaged (what his dad does not always manage) and approachable (while mom dearest often looks aloof and arrogant). So well ... there is hope. He looks like a normal average kid which might not be a bad thing, especially if you look over the border to the neighbouring state :-)).

Yes, he has a warmth in his eyes & an aura of approachability that his mother doesn't have, which gives me hope for him. Hopefully the nannies and his teachers at school have taught him to be kind and responsible and he'll turn out to be a much better CP & King than his father.

He had an awkward phase for a while there (as did I and many teens before him) but he has definitely grown into his looks as his teen years have progressed which is pretty normal. He looks like a normal 16 year old boy, and that's not a bad thing at all.

Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1608 on: October 22, 2021, 03:43:15 AM »

Who is over the border in a neighbouring state? I think I miss something (again).
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1609 on: October 22, 2021, 04:08:48 PM »

I hope that Christian and Isabella do a gap year in Australia. The media would love that.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1610 on: October 22, 2021, 05:28:51 PM »

I hope that Christian and Isabella do a gap year in Australia. The media would love that.

They’d fish out the footage of Christian as a small child aiming a kick at the local wildlife …
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1611 on: October 22, 2021, 05:38:58 PM »

Or on his father's shoulders being hit by a low hanging tree branch, crying and neither of his parents showing any emotion. His mother covering his mouth as he cries getting off the plane. When he was younger, it was just endless fun with his parents. Now they are a boring middle aged couple.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1612 on: October 22, 2021, 06:04:56 PM »

I want the one of Mor making the nappies run to the local shops when she got desperate for media attention … and the one where she locked Fred out of the house … oohhh the dishing will be glorious!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 06:17:16 PM by Diogenes » Logged
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1613 on: October 22, 2021, 06:44:34 PM »

In the late 2000s dishing with those two was great, like every week they did something. Now they are just resigned to being with eachother and their contempt has been replaced by complacency. Fred being locked out of the house after being photographed with Playboy bunnies in Beijing was the best. The way Mary got out of the car and slammed the door was classic. Now I am feeling nostalgic.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1614 on: October 22, 2021, 11:30:20 PM »

I want the one of Mor making the nappies run to the local shops when she got desperate for media attention … and the one where she locked Fred out of the house … oohhh the dishing will be glorious!

That was a wonderful day. That was the day when Amber gave Fred a “friend hug” leaning back with abandon like a romantic heroine… 😹
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1615 on: October 22, 2021, 11:32:39 PM »

Didn’t the fam head for a park? Mary was wearing brown boots with VERY ostentatious branding and half the rellos looked to have been kitted out in brands she was promoting… 😹
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1616 on: October 22, 2021, 11:36:02 PM »

In the late 2000s dishing with those two was great, like every week they did something. Now they are just resigned to being with eachother and their contempt has been replaced by complacency. Fred being locked out of the house after being photographed with Playboy bunnies in Beijing was the best. The way Mary got out of the car and slammed the door was classic. Now I am feeling nostalgic.

Was any of this covered on previous RD threads?  I'd imagine these videos have been scrubbed from the internet by the Danish Powers That Be, but these events were before my interest in them and I'd love to see them!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1617 on: October 22, 2021, 11:42:21 PM »

Was any of this covered on previous RD threads?  I'd imagine these videos have been scrubbed from the internet by the Danish Powers That Be, but these events were before my interest in them and I'd love to see them!

oh was it ever!!

yup. read up history  Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1618 on: October 22, 2021, 11:52:24 PM »

oh was it ever!!

yup. read up history  Thumb up

G Smiley

May unwind this evening by poking through some old threads and watching Great British Baking Show!  Champagne
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1619 on: October 23, 2021, 12:06:14 AM »

omfg that is so on brand for both of them. Does Fred just know how to hide his indiscretions better now?
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 111   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: