Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 122   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 687101 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1665 on: December 02, 2021, 05:02:44 PM »

December 1
The kids attended the "Snow Queen" in Tivoliís Concert Hall in Kopenhagen

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1666 on: December 02, 2021, 05:02:56 PM »

December 2
Inspired by Marie? Princess Isabella attracts attention

Mary - the fashion Tongue icon won't be pleased  Tongue

BB: "For the festive occasion, she wore a smart coat from Hugo Boss and a black turtleneck sweater as well as a checked skirt with a metallic effect from Danish Baum und Pferdgarten. And it is precisely the fine skirt that is highlighted in the foreign media, as Princess Marie has also appeared in it in the past. Princess Marie wore the same model skirt when she inaugurated the European School's new building in Carlsberg City in Copenhagen in November 2018."

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1667 on: December 02, 2021, 05:10:32 PM »

December 2
Inspired by Marie? Princess Isabella attracts attention

Mary - the fashion Tongue icon won't be pleased  Tongue

BB: "For the festive occasion, she wore a smart coat from Hugo Boss and a black turtleneck sweater as well as a checked skirt with a metallic effect from Danish Baum und Pferdgarten. And it is precisely the fine skirt that is highlighted in the foreign media, as Princess Marie has also appeared in it in the past. Princess Marie wore the same model skirt when she inaugurated the European School's new building in Carlsberg City in Copenhagen in November 2018."

Maybe Marie passed it on being several years old ? And at least she is not wearing something old from Mary .....
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1668 on: December 02, 2021, 05:34:51 PM »

Goodness Isabella is becoming a real beauty. Thank goodness she resembles Fred. Maybe Aunt Marie sharing clothes is a way of reaching out and keeping a line of communication open. I guarantee we will never see Athena wearing Mary's sweat stained garbage clothes. Mary sends hers to the resale shop for top dollar.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1669 on: December 02, 2021, 05:45:02 PM »

Time flies so fast, Bella has grown into a lovely young woman.

I've always thought she resembles the Romanov girls in old world sereneness, a  timeless beauty.    Wasn't Dagmar from Denmark married to a Tzar?  imo Those genes sure are shining through the centuries in Isabella.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1670 on: December 02, 2021, 10:37:06 PM »

I've always thought she resembles the Romanov girls in old world sereneness, a  timeless beauty.    Wasn't Dagmar from Denmark married to a Tzar?  imo Those genes sure are shining through the centuries in Isabella.

Princess Dagmar married Grand Duke Alexander Alexandrovich, who became Tsar Alexander III of Russia. Dagmar was Tsarina (Empress) Marie Feodorovna of Russia.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1671 on: December 02, 2021, 11:24:26 PM »

Champagne  thank you Cyril

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1672 on: December 03, 2021, 10:13:45 AM »

Princess Dagmar married Grand Duke Alexander Alexandrovich, who became Tsar Alexander III of Russia. Dagmar was Tsarina (Empress) Marie Feodorovna of Russia.

Dagmar and Alexander's eldest son was Nicholas II.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1673 on: December 03, 2021, 10:21:03 AM »

Our Lille Pige has blossomed into a very poised beauty.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1674 on: December 03, 2021, 02:18:04 PM »

Vincent is a cutie, he almost seems like he should be in Joachim's family.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1675 on: December 28, 2021, 11:17:21 PM »

Goodness Isabella is becoming a real beauty. Thank goodness she resembles Fred. Maybe Aunt Marie sharing clothes is a way of reaching out and keeping a line of communication open. I guarantee we will never see Athena wearing Mary's sweat stained garbage clothes. Mary sends hers to the resale shop for top dollar.

It seems like Isabella is at a really crucial juncture in the formation of her character, and it would be lovely if she were close to Marie and could emulate Marie's modesty and kindness and work ethic.
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1676 on: December 29, 2021, 10:56:26 PM »

It seems like Isabella is at a really crucial juncture in the formation of her character, and it would be lovely if she were close to Marie and could emulate Marie's modesty and kindness and work ethic.

Other than the parents, it is nice when a child has other relatives who set a good example.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1677 on: February 03, 2022, 08:12:54 PM »

February 3
attending the unveiling of Yrma's Painting

NEW Ruffle-Trim Dress "Natalia" in Navy by SANDRO = $495

NEW Beaded Velvet Crossbody Bag by OTHER STORIES = $59

I know it's a special event for the kids, but sometimes what Josie wears, doesn't seem age-price appropriate. But hey....it's the Derf's.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1678 on: February 04, 2022, 01:26:24 AM »

Now I figured out why Izzie's dress reminded me of Marie - because it's totally Marie

NEW Edmee dress by BA&SH = $375

Both of Marie's dresses by BA&SH

Earrings as well.

Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1679 on: February 04, 2022, 01:33:39 AM »

Thanks for tracking down the Marie references.  I always feel like Isabella wears a lot of Maryís hand-me-downs while Josie gets all the new clothes.  It just smacks too much of Mary playing favorites, Josie over Izzie and just as much Vincent.  It kind of shows in the pics - Izzie and Vincent always seem to gravitate to Fred while Josie is busy mugging it up with Mom 🙁
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 122   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: