Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 177035 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: January 08, 2017, 06:59:00 PM »

I didn't realize that Josie had such a gummy smile.....hmmm...wonder if she leaves it, or change it once she is an adult.

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: January 08, 2017, 07:08:29 PM »

I hope she leaves it Smiley I really hope that she grows up to be someone who is at peace with herself. Both her parents seem to suffer from the lovely combo of on one hand suffering from delusions of grandeur and on the other hand being massive unsure of themselves and not feeling good enough.

I hope all four Derf kids will rise above that and be strong, smart, happy and self-reliant.

Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: January 08, 2017, 07:28:59 PM »

I didn't realize that Josie had such a gummy smile.....hmmm...wonder if she leaves it, or change it once she is an adult.
She resembles Princess Theodora of Greece with those teeth who is Frederiks Cousin. ...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #558 on: January 08, 2017, 07:53:35 PM »

Eah, I have to disagree. Izzy's dress is too somber for the holiday.

Black clothes is considered suitable for all occasions in Denmark Champagne
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2017, 11:51:18 PM »

as always, due to their "duty" of supporting the right couple of the DRF, Billed-Bladet has a huge gallerie of the twins, on the occasion of their birthdays.

I'm very curious to see if Athena gets the same hoopla. But here it is

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: January 08, 2017, 11:56:30 PM »

The only thought I have after browsing through all the photos is how much I dislike Josie.  Snare
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: January 09, 2017, 12:15:09 AM »

The only thought I have after browsing through all the photos is how much I dislike Josie.  Snare

you are not alone, I find her bratty, and incredibly annoying.

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: January 09, 2017, 12:19:13 AM »

Happy birthday, twins! Finally it's 2017, the golden year, where school will sort them out, specifically Josie.

periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: January 09, 2017, 12:30:42 AM »

Oh dear the twins were really jaundiced when they were newbies. Josie really is the picture of Mary she reminds us that Mary has very close set eyes and a long face. She looks like a girl who is a live wire and nothing wrong with that we all come the way we come but six is getting late for people to now start trying to get her to act appropriately to a situation and channel her energy elsewhere. Josie looks like she gets pay off for acting up so even if it's negative attention she will continue with her classic youngest child behavior and it will not end well. Vincent is very chill and looks just like Fred as does Isabella and I think they will both be very attractive adults. Christian is also like Mary and I don't see him being a handsome man so lets hope he ends up having a nice and gracious personality.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: January 09, 2017, 12:39:21 AM »

Those pics started to make me physically ill! Forgive me but that girl makes me cringe! There is an 'adorableness' gene that strangely missing from her - other kids seem to have it. She's just not a cute kid, there is just something provoking and irritating about her pictures....I wish she had the gravitas of Athena, it would make her seem more endearing. I hate dishing on kids but I had to get this off my chest.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: January 09, 2017, 01:30:45 AM »

I think Josie's problem is that she has realised that being obnoxious gets her attention from her mother and the indulging nannies who treat the kids like royalty, no pun intended.

At school, that sort of behaviour gets you into trouble and any teacher worth their salt will treat the child of a prince and the child of a cleaner the same.

The jury is out until she's had a year at school. She might get 'sorted out' like X and Izzy before her.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: January 09, 2017, 01:36:34 AM »

I think they're both cute kids. But these pics just show me what a crappy mother Mary is. I love they used the pic of the bicycle photo op- Mary freezing the twins faces off to get in the paper  Thumb down
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 02:11:12 AM by cordtx » Logged

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: January 09, 2017, 02:03:56 AM »

I think that both of them are totally loveable and Josie's poses reminds me of myself when I was at the same age! It wasn't about the attention, but because it was fun and I could play roles in my head and expressing them as poses. I don't think that her behaviour is inappropriate. She's just a little girl who plays around.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: January 09, 2017, 04:30:57 AM »

Me too.  Josie seems obnoxious and bratty to me. 

Vinny seems like a sweet little boy.  Josie seems like a handful.  I hope that like with Christian, being in school will make a big difference in her behavior. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: January 09, 2017, 09:42:10 AM »

I can't get over how much Josie looks like her mother, she even has her mother's legs  Wink

The vibe I get from Vincent is that he is the good boy, the one who internally sighs as his twin shows off.  She's an interesting little thing, isn't she?  I wonder if she just gets overstimulated from all the camera attention and they can't discipline her in public because they don't want those photos out there.  But then again, she seems to have form.  It appears this has been going on for a while so it would appear that no stern words have been spoken to her in private either.

Did Josie ever have hearing or speech issues, does anyone know?  My youngest did and his behaviour was awful until we found out he had problems with his ears.  A year after surgery for glue ear, and tonsils and adenoids removed, he is a different child but still not caught up to his peers.  Truly amazing how such a simple thing had such a massive impact on so many areas of behaviour. 

Izzy just seems lovely.  She has charisma.  She was such a plain baby, I couldn't warm to her at all and now I can't help but smile when I see a picture of her.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: