Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 222645 times)
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: April 21, 2017, 01:10:53 PM »

Sooooo was Mosh the photographer? That might explain the sterile environment. However, the quality is too good for her mother to be the photographer.

That aside, who knew that Fred's features would sit so well on a girl? She's a Fred clone, and gorgeous.

LMVDA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #586 on: April 21, 2017, 01:41:14 PM »

Isabella's Monogram :

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #587 on: April 21, 2017, 01:59:28 PM »

Happy birthday Isabella ! How pretty and grow up she is!

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: April 21, 2017, 02:16:19 PM »

Sooooo was Mosh the photographer? That might explain the sterile environment. However, the quality is too good for her mother to be the photographer.

No, she wasn't. The pics were taken by Steen Evald Wink

Izzie looks stunning! Happy Birthday  Banana Banana Banana

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: April 21, 2017, 02:41:09 PM »

What a beautiful girl! She has really blossomed. Gorgeous eyes!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #590 on: April 21, 2017, 03:04:09 PM »

She seems a very sweet girl but I also see sadness in her eyes. Hopefully it's just a quiet very "fine" soul, if that makes sense.
Lookwise she looks like many a 10 year old Danish girl. Her monogram is very nice and I am happy they got someone else than Marge to design it Cool

I don't like the setting of the photos. She's styled almost to look like a model which makes the photos seem somehow cold and inpersonal. They also seem to have put on makeup on her or added a makeup effect Confused She's just 10, she doesn't need that. Letting her pose at home or outside or doing something active would have been better, I think. Here she looks like a little dressed up doll. She deserves better.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 03:38:40 PM by Maria » Logged
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: April 21, 2017, 03:33:04 PM »

Izzy used to look like Fred but now she is the spitting image of her mother, only way prettier. I like the pictures, she looks so grown up😍 Lovely young lady, a future heartbreaker!
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #592 on: April 21, 2017, 03:40:45 PM »

Fred has those sad eyes too.  Not sure whether it's just a physical trait that has nothing to do with actual feelings but that's certainly where she got her eyes.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: April 21, 2017, 05:22:39 PM »

Isabella and my brother have the same birthday as QEII.   Blush
Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #594 on: April 21, 2017, 06:10:45 PM »

she a very beautiful girl she has gorgeous feature and it's quite remarkable because she wasn't a handsome baby (imo of course) I dont think so she is sad ,or I hope not , some people have that characteristic her father has it , I think the best of the tree photos is this one! I agree with you Maria is to sterilised she should be in a garden full of colors after all its April.
very beautiful monogram I like the asymmetry it has ! why all of them seem so similar between them?

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #595 on: April 21, 2017, 07:17:18 PM »

I don't like the setting of the photos. She's styled almost to look like a model which makes the photos seem somehow cold and inpersonal. They also seem to have put on makeup on her or added a makeup effect Confused She's just 10, she doesn't need that. Letting her pose at home or outside or doing something active would have been better, I think. Here she looks like a little dressed up doll. She deserves better.

ITA.  Star

Thank you so much for saying what I was thinking. The poses/style of these photos would be much better suited to her 16th or 18th birthday imo.

She's a lovely little girl. She didn't need overly stylised photos.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #596 on: April 21, 2017, 08:47:13 PM »

The new pictures of Isabella were published today Smiley

Maybe she is just uncomfortable with posing for the photographer but there is a sadness in her eyes. Like she doesn't look happy.

I see it too.  Her eyes don't match the smile.  She has a weariness and a sadness about her.   She's a beautiful girl, and I suspect that her home life is pure hell.  10 year olds should never, ever look emotionally exhausted.   Nono
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #597 on: April 21, 2017, 08:48:16 PM »

Isabella's Monogram :

She finally got a monogram!  Good for her.  Was it designed by Marge?  

Also, I can't help but notice this is a mirror image monogram.  Usually only the direct heir gets the twin monogram design. Thinking
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #598 on: April 21, 2017, 09:16:10 PM »

^^^

Princess Isabella monogram consists of Princess initial letter "I", which is asymmetric structure and as with other royal monograms are Christian 5.s royal crown placed over the logotype.

The monogram was designed by graphic designer Charlotte Søeborg Ohlsen with artistic assistance of Associate Professor Steen Ejlers.

Royal monograms
Denmark has a long tradition of royal monograms. The monogram is an identification mark which can have both a functional and a decorative use. The monarch's monogram is officially while monograms for the other members of the royal family are private in nature.

The monogram can as a personal hallmark used in a variety of areas in which identity should be marked. It may be objects, gifts, stationery, jewelry and much more. A royal monogram consists of an initial or a double initialize the royal crown.

I wonder if the Schack children receive monograms as well, or is it only the CP family.

KimmySue

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #599 on: April 21, 2017, 09:17:41 PM »

She really is a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday, Izzy!
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: