Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 229801 times)
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: October 11, 2017, 11:39:37 AM »

Whistle

Star  Jumping

And it should be pointed out that when this photo was taken, Leonor was already the crown princess of Spain.  Whistle

Not only do Leonor and Sofía outrank Xtian and co, they were on an official event, and still managed to hold their own umbrellas.
Meanwhile F&M, used to having bodyguards carry their children and babysit when the nannies are overwhelmed (mummy and daddy are not to be disturbed) now have the staff/bodyguards holding umbrellas over the spoiled princelings while the rest walk under the rain, and this is just a private outing. These are the same kids who used to receive presents during a supposedly private Christmas concert (while the rest of the children looked on) and left all the wrapping paper under the pews.
Can you imagine the nightmare of having to serve these 4 kids? At least F&M must have a tiny bit of self-control and awareness.

jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: October 11, 2017, 06:15:14 PM »

Although I hate to run to the defense of the DRF, it looks to me like a service provided by Tivoli. The umbrellas are branded with Tivoli's name and logo and the person holding them in that one picture has a Tivoli shirt on. I suspect it's like concierge/guest services provided at a hotel and of course if the press is there, they are going to do something like that for royal kids. You can see little Vincent reaching up to grab the umbrella like he wants to carry it himself so I don't suspect that there are always royal umbrella holders.
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: October 11, 2017, 06:51:19 PM »

Even little Estelle can hold her own umbrella Cute Roll Eyes

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: October 11, 2017, 10:32:24 PM »

phah!!

all these children are gender female and can hold their own umbrellas .

ONLY gender males cannot hold umbrellas.

It's that missing x chromosome + F+M parenting.. Crap

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: October 11, 2017, 10:35:57 PM »

PR wise this is a disaster. Where is the pretended "hands on" parenting. I don't like dishing children, but Xian unfortunately has a very smug look in his face (could be MM's son, actually) and the body language. Great disaster.  Confused
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: October 12, 2017, 02:54:29 PM »

Although I hate to run to the defense of the DRF, it looks to me like a service provided by Tivoli. The umbrellas are branded with Tivoli's name and logo and the person holding them in that one picture has a Tivoli shirt on. I suspect it's like concierge/guest services provided at a hotel and of course if the press is there, they are going to do something like that for royal kids. You can see little Vincent reaching up to grab the umbrella like he wants to carry it himself so I don't suspect that there are always royal umbrella holders.

This man is Christian's bodyguard, not Tivoli staff. Another picture shows a different man holding an umbrella and again not in Tivoli uniform. There was a clear message here that the sacred royal sproglets were not to suffer rain drops.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: October 12, 2017, 03:02:06 PM »

yeah but in 1 picture it seems Vinny wanted to carrry an umbrella himself,.............
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: October 14, 2017, 10:12:05 AM »

This is all Mary's fault, IMO. While Fred likely doesn't want to discipline his kids because of his own strict upbringing, Mary - as the commoner who married in to the royal family - should be the voice of reason. But because she so fully indulged in the royal privileges, money, servants etc. and tried very hard to erase her own roots, allows this to happen to her kids (add to that that she likely doesn't care much about them). Bestowing the kids with presents in public, letting them rip off the paper in a church making a mess on the floor, having people bow to them, carry an umbrella for them, telling them they are special because they have no last name as such, having a mini-throne at home so that Christian could play "king" when he was little etc. etc. She should teach them how to be humble and to behave in public because of the privileged life they are living. Instead, these kids are nothing but spoilt and smug. I feel sorry for them, clearly they are the product of their upbringing.
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: October 14, 2017, 11:11:46 AM »

This is all Mary's fault, IMO. While Fred likely doesn't want to discipline his kids because of his own strict upbringing, Mary - as the commoner who married in to the royal family - should be the voice of reason. But because she so fully indulged in the royal privileges, money, servants etc. and tried very hard to erase her own roots, allows this to happen to her kids (add to that that she likely doesn't care much about them). Bestowing the kids with presents in public, letting them rip off the paper in a church making a mess on the floor, having people bow to them, carry an umbrella for them, telling them they are special because they have no last name as such, having a mini-throne at home so that Christian could play "king" when he was little etc. etc. She should teach them how to be humble and to behave in public because of the privileged life they are living. Instead, these kids are nothing but spoilt and smug. I feel sorry for them, clearly they are the product of their upbringing.

I respectfully disagree Hermione, Fred and Mary share responsibility 50/50.

Fred has an excellent role model on how to discipline kids without being abusive in his brother. Joachim also endured the same childhood and managed to raise 4 respectful and well behaved children without indulging in the same excesses of their parents. All Fred needed to do was talk to him and or Alex dos and don'ts of good and effective child rearing.

And who is to say that Mary did not try to lay down the law with the children but is undercut and so stopped. Or maybe she is raising them the way she was raised however, what worked for her and her siblings is not appropriate for crown royal children.

I personally think Marh is a bad mother but the failure in raising their children belongs to both not just one parent.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: October 14, 2017, 08:38:16 PM »

As Jokke turned out pretty okay I am not sure if everything is to blame on Frodo's childhood. He is not working an awful lot (Mares works more than him at times, but both still have plenty of time). Nobody expects them to scrub the floors of their castle themselves but they would have an amount of time at this hand all commoners would be very jealous of.

If Frodo did not have the perfect childhood - why did he not try and make things better for his children? If he was overwhelmed with two children - why go on to have more? All these kids minus Vincent give off a great amount of entitlement vibes ....

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: October 14, 2017, 10:35:13 PM »

Fred blames his faults as an adult on his childhood - where he lived the very privileged life of a royal prince and heir.

He most likely had the best Danish education - covering
Scandinavian religion, history, art, and languages, and those of France, Germany, etc.;
etiquette, poise, speech, diplomacy, etc.;
official, formal, business dress sense;
food around the world .....

When he was old enough for university, the world became his oyster.
When he needed military training, he had his pick and gain some seriously impressive skills.

All of the above was under the watchful eyes of a boat load of royal handlers, ready and willing to help.

With all that was afforded him, he could have developed a worth proposal to his royal parents for why he should have been allowed to marry for love, how that woman would have been worthy of all that he was as a Danish prince and heir, etc.  But he didn't.

He took his privileged life of a royal prince and heir and tossed it back like a sack of bad potatoes.

From all that privilege comes a selfish spoiled Fred.

Now, the person that he married seems to be a woman not to be worthy of all that he was as a Danish prince and heir, etc.
And from not having had all that privilege comes a selfish spoiled Mary.

The kids have no parental example of being good citizens.

Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: October 15, 2017, 01:37:48 PM »

Today, Christian celebrates his 12th birthday. 

A new photograph, taken by Mary:

leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: October 15, 2017, 01:47:01 PM »

This picture is not good.

It makes X look weirdly undersized.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: October 15, 2017, 02:17:25 PM »

Happy birthday Christian. Smiley

He looks super annoyed and uncomfortable in this picture. What a weird choice!

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: October 15, 2017, 02:20:00 PM »

he is a cute boy but the pic is really bad  Crap
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: