Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 222089 times)
BWpunisher

Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

HRH Clown Prince Dumbledork of Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #855 on: October 27, 2017, 06:32:08 PM »

I suppose in a way, it makes sense. One half of their family is English-speaking. Mary's family do not understand English, so the four children would need to learn it to converse. In addition to English being very much available from media, school, etc. and an international language.

But I also seem to recall a video from years back, they were doing some interview in their home in relation to the awards they hand out every year....the four children peeked in and Frederik, in English, told them "come visit". At least that is what I heard. They clearly speak English at home. Not just Danish.

Hi BW Star

I have no problem with the kids being bilingual. F&J also are. I have a serious problem with the DRF repeatedly having "first families" where the partner of the regent have little care for the language of the country footing their bills Snare You're the Danish monarch and first family - at least pretend to care about Denmark and our culture Ranting

Oh, for sure, I agree. I didn't mean it like that. It is important their children speak English, both for international reasons and for communicating with their maternal family. They clearly do speak English at home, so when they claimed it's Danish only...that was not true. There's nothing wrong with it and if they speak English at home from time-to-time, it would help the children be more fluent and feel more natural with it, but as you said....it should be Danish first.

Also, ha! I just noticed my little error....Mary's family don't speak English. I obviously meant Danish but ah well. 

BRF Section Trolls:
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #856 on: October 27, 2017, 08:03:12 PM »

oh Suzerain that kitty just has me melting and what's more there's a hot guy cuddly it.  Drool

Sorry, had to say that.  Will now go and get a cool drink and restore some composure. Blush
Been wanting to say the same
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #857 on: October 27, 2017, 10:30:03 PM »

Does anybody know if the video is online?  I'm curious to see what they're talking about and if Josie is as obnoxious in private as she is in public.

No video, but the article claims that Josephine asks Isabella in English:
Ė Are you the princess?
It claims that Isabella answers in English:
- Yah, I am.

This again is more proof of the disgusting way F&M have been raising their kids.  It's similar IMO to umbrella incident.  
Which incident Pixie precious?

Recently, the kids were by themselves for some event at Tivoli, and there were adults holding umbrellas over their heads like they're Cleopatra or Puff Daddy.   Roll Eyes  It was the most ridiculous and out of touch thing I've ever seen.  If you scroll back a few pages in this thread you'll see the photos.
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #858 on: October 28, 2017, 03:38:13 AM »

oh Suzerain that kitty just has me melting and what's more there's a hot guy cuddly it.  Drool

Sorry, had to say that.  Will now go and get a cool drink and restore some composure. Blush
Amen that guy! Icecream Icecream
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #859 on: November 02, 2017, 10:16:17 AM »

Thanks!  I wish I knew who it was (and where to find more pics of him with a kitty)... I have a feeling it might be from a commercial.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #860 on: November 04, 2017, 12:36:49 AM »

Thanks!  I wish I knew who it was (and where to find more pics of him with a kitty)... I have a feeling it might be from a commercial.

Indeed, it seems to come for a commercial.
The setting reminded me of the Whiskas cat feed commercials. When looking for it, I found among others:
https://imgur.com/gallery/M9Wga
But sadly could only find gif sites and no further leads (yet)

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #861 on: November 09, 2017, 07:17:16 PM »

I don't think I ever saw this picture before.
I've always thought that Isabella is a daddy's girl in a good way.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #862 on: November 14, 2017, 06:33:28 PM »

November 11
Christian participated lego league 2017 representing his school with several of his school mates and won the 2nd place in technology.
"All In Piglets" (hence the piglet ears on some team members) is a team of 4 girls and 8 boys between 11 and 12 years old. The team has 1 supervisor, is affiliated with TranegŚrdskolen and has been working on FLL since 2017.

shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #863 on: November 15, 2017, 03:33:41 AM »

So many pictures from this school lego league event have appeared online. Nothing is wrong with them, very much kids likely taking the photos, but I wonder if itís okay with DRF. Seems a bit like an invasion of Christianís privacy at school.

http://instagram.com/danish_royal_house

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #864 on: November 15, 2017, 05:19:40 PM »

So many pictures from this school lego league event have appeared online. Nothing is wrong with them, very much kids likely taking the photos, but I wonder if itís okay with DRF. Seems a bit like an invasion of Christianís privacy at school.

And an invasion of the other students privacy as well. I hope the other parents are ok with their kids photos being shared world wide. I would be upset if one of them were my child. Mine is little and from common stock but the hubs and I have a strict policy about posting Snow Baby on social media. Kids are so over exposed these days. It makes me sad for them Sad
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #865 on: November 15, 2017, 05:26:08 PM »

Did the parents sign a photo release?   Nerves

Does the rights of the Danish Royal House "TRUMP" others?
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #866 on: November 15, 2017, 05:28:53 PM »

And an invasion of the other students privacy as well. I hope the other parents are ok with their kids photos being shared world wide. I would be upset if one of them were my child. Mine is little and from common stock but the hubs and I have a strict policy about posting Snow Baby on social media. Kids are so over exposed these days. It makes me sad for them Sad

I wouldn't worry about Xtian, his parents p1mp all their kids out to Lego all the time. I do agree that it's an invasion of privacy for the other children, though.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #867 on: November 15, 2017, 10:56:49 PM »

I'm thinking the parents signed a photo sharing agreement. We have at every single school our kids have gone too.

I am guessing parents at the school which C&Co goes to are very aware of the sometimes consequenses of C&Co going there.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #868 on: November 16, 2017, 06:31:36 AM »

The pictures wouldnít be released if the other parents DIDNít sign. Itís something Danish schools are very aware of these days. So thereís no problem here.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: