Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 229916 times)
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: December 03, 2017, 05:00:18 PM »

A video of the children, Frederik and Mary decorating their Christmas tree at Amalienborg has been posted by Kongehuset today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMQlVqTqaAI

EDIT: Sorry, just saw that this was already posted in another thread.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 05:09:01 PM by Phina » Logged
ronda

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: December 03, 2017, 10:53:32 PM »

A video of the children, Frederik and Mary decorating their Christmas tree at Amalienborg has been posted by Kongehuset today:

Lovely decorations for the christmas tree. There is even a nod to Oz with a 'Kangaroo" litttle decoration
  at 0:36

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: December 03, 2017, 11:39:22 PM »

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Dead

all the attention focused on X, Daisy, Roo and decorating in a VBERY salubrious surroundings.

NO interaction, NO touching between any family members. No eye contact. No soft tones.

Just 4 workmen doing their job. just like the nob-nailed boots soldiers outside marching past.

yup. anotehr PR fail Dead

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: December 03, 2017, 11:45:14 PM »

At 0:55 it looks very much like they have this ornament of Amalienborg.  A decoration of their own palace inside that very palace?  How gauche.

A Christmas tree ornament of their own royal guard also:

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:58:09 PM by Phina » Logged
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: December 03, 2017, 11:59:25 PM »

I find no interaction between any of them so, so bizarre.
imqrious

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: December 06, 2017, 07:34:06 PM »

I don't think I ever saw this picture before.
I've always thought that Isabella is a daddy's girl in a good way.

Cute pic 😊
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: December 06, 2017, 09:08:31 PM »

Better to be a Daddy's girl than and Mommy's clone like her sister is turning out to be.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #877 on: December 09, 2017, 04:33:05 PM »

Kongehusets instagram shows embroidered advent calendars for Christian and Isabella made by Margrethe.  Christian's was made when he was 2 years old.  They post an image a day so the twins' calendars just aren't posted yet.  What a lovely thing to treasure from your grandmother 

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #878 on: December 09, 2017, 04:48:49 PM »

That is the sweetest thing and here I thought old Marge had a heart of ice.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: December 09, 2017, 05:40:32 PM »

I totally agree with you Snow!  Champagne
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: December 09, 2017, 05:56:56 PM »

Underneath all of her delusional selfishness, I think she has some decency.  Some.  I suspect that these calendars were all about her and being celebrated for her artistic ability, but they are quite lovely and sweet, and so is the gesture.  She seems better able to tolerate the children as they've gotten older, which is nice to see.  She reminds me a lot of my father's mother who was a cold, unpleasant person who expressed zero interest in any of her grandchildren until they were in their teens.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: December 09, 2017, 06:15:11 PM »

Shes said about herself that shes not good with very small kids. When they get older, she finds it easier to relate to them.

FWIW, I kinda like that shes honest about it and realistic. Its much nicer than Mosh who pretends to be warm and maternal when she clearly isnt.

Those calendars warm my heart. We had a very beautiful one when I was a kid which my late, maternal grandmother made. She was very very talented and a fantastic person and I love when my parents decorate with the christmas stuff she embroidered. Then shes still kind of around for Christmas.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: December 09, 2017, 06:50:44 PM »

Kongehusets instagram shows embroidered advent calendars for Christian and Isabella made by Margrethe.  Christian's was made when he was 2 years old.  They post an image a day so the twins' calendars just aren't posted yet.  What a lovely thing to treasure from your grandmother 

That's so nice  Snare and where are the ones for Nikolai, Felix, Henrik and Athena 

Nice grandmother indeed!

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: December 09, 2017, 06:52:28 PM »

Shes said about herself that shes not good with very small kids. When they get older, she finds it easier to relate to them.
FWIW, I kinda like that shes honest about it and realistic. Its much nicer than Mosh who pretends to be warm and maternal when she clearly isnt.
Those calendars warm my heart. We had a very beautiful one when I was a kid which my late, maternal grandmother made. She was very very talented and a fantastic person and I love when my parents decorate with the christmas stuff she embroidered. Then shes still kind of around for Christmas.

I think she does not have a great mother or grandmother gene but she tries. Which is nice. And I think Mares and her just don't connect. And Frodo must be one of the biggest disappointments in her life.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: December 09, 2017, 06:58:51 PM »

That's so nice  Snare and where are the ones for Nikolai, Felix, Henrik and Athena 

Nice grandmother indeed!

I figured that the photographer took the calendar pictures at Amalienborg where F&M's children keep their calendars.  Assuming that Nikolai, Felix, Henrik and Athena also have their own calendars, I figure they'd be in another location - Alex's house, J&M's house - and not where the photographer was. 
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: